Feldman's Bud Kouts Chevrolet

New 888-665-6716
Used 888-665-5704
Service 888-667-5146

Discover the Feldman Advantage

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!

by from Hanover, MI |

This dealership is amazing. They made our experience in purchasing a new 2015 Chevy Equinox wonderful. Had been to 2 other dealerships in the Lansing area before coming here with HORRIBLE service. 1 lured us in with "false internet pricing", the other dealership obviously didn't want to make a sale as NO salesman ever came out to help us. We were there for over 30 minutes-NO one came to see us. So we went to Bud Kouts!! Should have saved the time and came her 1st! Wonderful sales staff. Answered all our questions and got us into our new car!!!! Very happy driver!!!!

car repair

by from Lansing, MI |

They were great, on time and the car runs great. we were happy with our experience

Dealers survey

by from Lansing, MI |

We are always please with service at Bud Kouts. This is the third car we have gotten there. The repair service has been excellent too. If the repairs did not take long, we waited in the customer's lounge where coffee was available. The last time we were even offered popcorn.

great sales and service

by from Lansing, MI |

Saless and service staff were outstanding..thank you so much

My Service Experience

by from Lansing, MI |

The service was quick and complete. Nice store to do business with.

Dependable and friendly staff.

by from Lansing, MI |

I have been dealing with Bud Kouts Chevrolet for 35 years pr more. At 81 I'm not going to change unless something drastic were to happen. As long as Pat Iding is still around, I won't even consider finding a new dealer.

Great Service

by from Mason, MI |

In for oil change and tire rotation. Nice to be able to secure definite appt time by scheduling online. busy time, but car done and out in reasonable time. Good waiting area, with tv, wireless internet, rest rooms and reading materials.

Bud Kouts Sales, Service and Repairs

by from Lansing, MI |

Bud Kouts has provided service for my cars before the young service man on this day was born--1980 v 1982. They have serviced my Oldsmobile Aurora , Pontiac Bonneville, and current Saturn Aura excellently and without question. Dealing with them in buying new vehicles has been a pleasure (S 10 pickup and two Chev. Equinox 2005 and 2010)--I don't hesitate to deal with them on a "handshake." By odometer, I have driven more than 1.5 million miles and my wife of the past 63 years has driven at least half a million miles (in early years we drove Hudson and Ford products but a 1975 Olds 88 brought us to GM). Due to age and infirmities, our next new car will probably be our last so we want all the safety features now available. But don't come knocking--I have yet to sell her on a 2015 Impala LTZ1. Best regards, Perry Johnson

Great Employees

by from Lansing, MI |

The staff at Bud Kouts did a great job in helping me find the car that was right for me, as well as fixed it to like-new quality after getting in an unfortunate accident we couldn't avoid only a few months after purchasing my new 2014 Impala. They also put me in a rental free of charge during the repairs and offered to reimburse my deductible (though I didn't end up having one to reimburse).

Cheverlet Siliverado

by from Lansing, MI |

Quick service friendly clean great workers will use again

Service work excellent

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I have all my service work done here to my vehicle. Always friendly and fast. Always called and mailed information on vehicle recalls. Great place for service to your vehicle.