Feldman's Bud Kouts Chevrolet

2801 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48912

New 888-665-6716
Used 888-665-5704
Service 888-667-5146

There's no doubts with Bud Kouts!

Bought 2 cars from them in 6 weeks.

by from Portland, MI |

I did a lot of research on different certified cars and decided on either a Sonic or Cruise. I stopped at the dealer one day and told him what I was looking for and price, he showed me what they had in stock and we took two test drives. My salesperson was very good about showing me where everything was before we headed out on the road. I spent about 10 minutes with the finance guy and came back that night and brought home my new vehicle. A few weeks later my husband was in an accident and totaled his car. I didn't even look anywhere else, but went right back to Bud Kouts, this time coming home with a Captiva, which I love.

Excellent Experience!

by from Lansing MI |

This is the first time I've shopped at Bud Kouts but it won't be the last.

Untrustworthy

by from East Lansing, MI |

They stole my GPS and quarters. I called them they said they are not responsible for the items in the car.

Great salesperson, great dealership

by from Lansing, MI |

We have been with this dealership for 30 years. The sales people we have had are wonderful and of course the GM product sells itself. Service is great, if needed.

Great service.

by from Fowlerville MI |

Great service. My sales guy was pleasant and made financing a breeze. Very easy to get to.

karen dravenstatt-moceri

by from Holt, Michigan |

Had a very nice experience at Bud Kouts Chevrolet, Pat was a great sales person. We were in and out and questions answered. We ended up with a 2014 Cruze. Enjoying it and would recommend if you want a fun nice car go see Pat at Bud Kouts.

karen dravenstatt-moceri

by from Holt, Michigan |

Friendly service, prompt.

by from Dimondale |

Prompt, friendly service and the price was very competitive.

Job done well.

by from Lansing, MI |

Buying our new Chevy started out a little problematic because we needed an auto that would meet California standards, (our new home to be) but we currently lived in Michigan. Bud Kouts worked out the issues and our new truck was ordered. Ten weeks later we took delivery. I really want to thank Tom, the sales person; he worked as our champion and kept us informed as the vehicle was built. The only real problem I foresee is that I will not have a ?Bud Kouts? out in CA.

Very efficient and Trustworthy!

by from east lansing, mi |

I bought my first car from Bud Kouts Chevrolet and the buying process was easy. They help you pick the car best for you and they also help you take care of your car. I've taken my vehicle to Bud Kouts for service and repairs ever since I got it and they've been great! LOVE them!

Great Service

by from Perry, MI |

I?m in my fifth year with my experience with Bud Kouts Chevrolet. I had most of my routine service performed at the dealership and had my share of mechanical problems with the car. Throughout the service experience I became to appreciate the service experience received at Bud Kouts. The service department has a friendly atmosphere when greeted by the service advisors or service consultants. The technical staff has worked diligently to identify any vehicle problems and for the most part has repaired the issues the first time in for service. My latest service problems were intermittent and/or difficult to duplicate or identify. The service staff at Bud Kouts went the extra mile and a lot of effort to pinpoint the problem and make the repair. I would highly recommend Bud Kouts service as a place to go for a proper diagnosis and a proper repair at a competitive price. The sales staff is equally top notch having knowledgeable sales people and excellent customer focus.