Dave Syverson Auto Center

Service 888-211-8072

Value Price...Plain & Simple

Great Sales and Service!

by from Rochester,MN |

Chris did an outstanding job again! Everyone one at Dave Syversons made my transaction easy and fast. This was the third vehicle I purchased, got a great deal and was on my way in a very short time. My Son, Brother In Law and three different co workers have all purchased vehicles and hvecome back to me and thanked me for recommending them to Chris and Dave Syversons! All stated it was the easiest car deal they have ever done. My brother in law was in Florida and purchased a used car for my sister to use well she is in MN to take care of our mother. They delvered the car to Rochester and did the paperwork at the kitchen table. Tom was very impressed and stated the car was everything they told him it was. Thanks Again!

Third Vehicle Purchase from Dave Syverson

by from Eagan, MN |

My husband and I recently purchased a small SUV from Craig at Dave Syverson. Over the years I have purchased three cars from Craig. I like his no pressure sales approach, that he listens to your needs and what you are looking for, and his open communication. He made sure we were taken care of, stayed late and when he was on vacation and it worked for our schedule to come down to test drive a vehicle, that we were taken care of by George. George, AKA, GG is great too! Loving our new vehicle! Thanks for your hard work Craig!

I found the truck on Cars.com

by from Brighton MI |

All went well. I did not see the truck until it was delivered and it was as expected.

Friendliness. ,helpful, great service

by from Albert Lea, mn |

Very helpful in choosing the right car , size, assibility, for me. My sales person really went out of his way.

Dave Syverson in Albert Lea

by from Albert Lea, MN |

I have a great experience buying a Ford Fusion at Dave Syverson Ford in Albert Lea. The salesperson Greg Hanson was great to work with, helpful and I was very happy with the price. They were competitive with pricing at metro area dealerships and are right here in my hometown.

by from Brownsdale, MN |

Our family has purchased seven vehicles from Greg Hanson at Dave Syverson Auto Center and we appreciate Greg's friendliness, honesty, and helpfulness in choosing vehicles that fulfill our needs. We will not hesitate to deal with Greg for our future purchases.

by from Thompson, Iowa |

Thank you Kirby. Your team was great to work with and we are very pleased with our purchase.

by from Albert Lea, MN |

Definitely recommend getting your new or used vehicle from here. Craig and Tony helped me get my used vehicle very quickly and I was pleased with the whole process. They were very friendly, patient, and answered any questions I had, and made everything extremely simple and efficient. Will use Dave Syverson Auto Center for repairs/service as I have great faith in them, as well as if I ever need a future vehicle and still live in the area. I will also recommend them to anyone searching for a used/new vehicle. Very pleased overall and extremely happy with my vehicle!

Very satisfied!!!!

by from Sargeant, MN |

I bought a 2006 element two years ago from Dave Syverson Auto Center. I drive a lot and needed something more newer. My credit was not so great but thought I would go back to Syverson's and just try. I knew what I wanted and told Matt I wanted the Nissan Juke. I didnt want anything else but that. And boy did they come through. Matt, George, Kathy and of course Bob. I could of never gotten into my dream car if it was not for Dave Syverson and their staff. My mom even purchased a new Fusion. We are so impressed with this Auto Center and I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing. You can't go wrong with Dave Syverson and the staff is so amazing and they work wonders!!!! I love my 2013 Nissan Juke!!!!

Excellent car dealer!

by from Albert Lea, MN |

I got my Ford Explorer at Dave Syverson. Every person I dealt with was polite, knowledgable, and wonderful to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

by from St Paul MN |

The whole experience was awesome. We told them exactly what we wanted and they were able to find it very quickly. The staff was excellent from Travis, Brandon, George and the business manager Tony. We traveled from the Twin Cities to make our purchase and would recommend anyone to purchase a new or used car. No Hassles and a Great Experience.