Williams Auto World

2845 E Saginaw St, Lansing Charter Township, MI 48912

New 866-933-1107
Used 877-289-2917
Service 866-983-8480

"We know what drives you!"

Exceptional Experience

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

I had a great experience at Williams Auto World. The staff and the owners were very knowledgeable and friendly. The service we received was excellent, we were able to get financing on site with ease and received a great rate. The car that I purchased was in excellent condition. I love my Audi R8!!!! My husband and I are very pleased with the purchase price, automobile and the staff.

3rd Subaru from Williams

by from Lansing Michigan |

I have had the best experience working with my sales person Paul Rawlins. I was involved in a car accident (not my fault) and my 2010 Forester was a total loss. Paul was able to get me a new car in less than 2 weeks. I am a loyal customer of Williams Subaru, primarily because of how much I like working with Paul. I trust him and he knows exactly what I want from a sales consultation. In addition, the new dealership showroom is beautiful and the staff were all friendly and helpful. If you are interested in buying a Subaru, this is the place to start.

bad service and contact

by from chicago, il |

I tried to e-mail and contact the dealer many times , but I didn't get any answer. To me it seems there is no 2005 honda crv in their stock and the dealer try to scam the buyers to sell different car.

Williams Auto World responded to this review

December 3, 2014

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had when attempting to contact us regarding the 2005 Honda CRV. Unfortunately, things sometimes slip through the cracks, and for that we apologize. Had you heard back from us, we would have explained that we do, in fact, have a 2005 CRV, but that it sold early in November and that it is parked out back, waiting to be picked up. Because the customer is out of the country and hasn't been able to come back to finalize the sale, it is still, technically, in our inventory, which still shows up on the Internet. We are guilty of failing to respond to you, for which we apologize. However, let us be clear, this is not a scam to sell other vehicles. It is a set of unusual circumstances, but absolutely not a scam. We will work to improve our system to make sure all clients are being responded to in a timely fashion.

Great Experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

This was my first time shopping for a Subaru and wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone we came in contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. Their inventory was almost non-existent, but according to the research we had done before going to the dealership, this is pretty common right now. The supply is low but the demand is high...which made us worry that they would be unwilling to negotiate. However, we were able to test drive what they had, and then place a deposit on a car that met our needs that is inbound to them in the next two weeks. We were able to quickly and easily come to an agreement on price. It looks like a new facility, everything was clean and well taken care of. We really enjoyed the popcorn and drinks while we waited for our car to be appraised. All told, we would/will come here again for our future car needs.

Great experience

by from Lansing, MI |

Was looking for a used late model VW Jetta for my daughter. Buying process was smooth, no heavy pressure and we got a great car at a fair price. I don't like the car buying process one bit, but the folks at Williams made it easy. Jason was very knowledgeable and helpful, as was the financing person. I would definitely buy from them again.

The best car buying experience that I have had

by from Lansing, MI |

My husband and I were interested in a few different cars including a Ford Fusion and Chevy Malibu and the VW Passat. We test drove the Passat SE first - our salesman, Dan, really sold us on this car. He took the time to show us just about everything on the car from safety features to the spare tire storage. We visited a Ford dealer to test drive the Fusion and although we liked the car, the salesperson did not make an attempt to "sell" us this car and the staff seemed lazy - other staff had their feet up in a chair and groups of sales people were clustered in groups talking. So back to Williams we went to test drive another Passat SE and ultimately buy. Dan literally walked us through everything we needed to know about our new car and made sure that we were completely satisfied before we drove off the lot.

really confortable car buying experience

by from MICHIGAN,EAST LANSING |

This is my first time to search the car information online and make a decision to choose which dealer. Evenetually, i do have the unforgettable experience in the process with chatting with my dealer. I have written my personal information on the website and then the dealer contact me in quick time and tell me the information what i want patiently. When i go to the Williams to see cars, the dealer has told me lots of information about the car. Then i buy the car and feel soooo excited.

Great customer service - experienced technicians

by from Jackson, MI |

I had a major engine repair on my Audi (A4 Quattro). About three years ago I had the engine chain replaced at a local (non-Audi dealer) station. In January of 2013, the chain broke and busted some cams - most likely because the tension had not been properly set. Williams was able to repair the engine, and kept me updated throughout the process. From now on - I will only take my Audi to Williams for all small and major repairs. Their hourly charge is more, but my experience taught me that you get what you pay for. If you have a high quality car, you need to take it to a high quality service station.

Best auto buying experience of my life

by from Mount Pleasant Michigan |

Salesman was excellent, knowledgeable, courteous, and non pressure