Complete Automotive

Complete Automotive

231 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109

Used 888-586-5245

We Specialize in Service and Sales of Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI and Porsche.

Plates Say Perfection for a Reason

by from Seattle, WA |

Things I look for when I'm purchasing a car: 1) Integrity of dealership and salespeople 2) Quality of car 3) Price, Price, Price I recently bought a BMW 550i from Complete Automotive. I was very specific in color combination, options and mileage I was looking for. I literally searched all over the country. But I kept finding myself going back to the BMW at Complete. The salespeople were very knowledgeable, and instead of trying to pressure me into a quick deal, they made a point of getting to know me and understanding what I was trying to accomplish. There are plenty of good reasons to be wary of car dealers. Let's just say many play into the stereotype of sleazy, greasy, pushy creeps. Complete Automotive couldn't be farther from that stereotype. If every business could run like this, the world would be a better place.

They've Been Around So Long For a Reason

by from Issaquah, WA |

This place is great! I ended up buying a 2002 Jeep they took in on trade. When I first walked in, I almost walked right out because all of the cars in their show room were so nice. I figured they wouldn't give me the time of day. But they treated me like I was buying a $70,000 Porsche. They helped me arrange financing and were very patient with me and my wife. I can't wait to go back and buy one of their beautiful showroom cars one day.

They've been around so long for a reason

by from Issaquah, WA |

Very pleasant experience and great value

by from Seattle, WA |

We recently bought a BMW station wagon from Complete Automotive. The car is great, the price was to kill for, and the financing came through quickly and at a great rate. The staff was very helpful at every step. We highly recommend them!

Just My Style

by from Bellevue, WA |

I admittedly can be a difficult customer to please. I expect a lot out of sales people, and I am equally demanding about what I look for in a car. Well I'm happy to report that Complete Automotive exceeded all of my expectations. I just bought an Audi A4 3.2 and I am thrilled. Great service. Great prices. Great people.

Worth the trip from Vancouver!

by from Vancouver, BC |

I drove down from BC with my wife to look for an Audi. I was unsure of the whole process of getting the vehicle back into Canada. The good people at Complete Automotive assured me that it would be painless and they would walk me through it the entire way. Not only that, but they activated my DRL's and switched over from miles to kilos at no charge. Another dealer I talked to in Seattle tried to say it would cost me over $200! Needless to say, I am thrilled with my new Audi. It is exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay.

Their frames say "Perfection" for a reason!

by from Seattle, WA |

I don't like shopping for anything, let alone cars. I especially don't like getting jerked around by car dealers. I went to Complete Automotive to buy my BMW after getting the run around from a number of dealers. These guys are upfront and honest. You don't get the feeling that they are trying to hide something from you. They have figured out that it's a better business model to offer a customer a good deal and a good experience when buying a car because that person will come back for their next car and get their current car serviced there as well. Nobody else has figured that out yet. I guess that's why these guys have been in business so long. Thank you!

Love my Benz!

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought my 2001 S500 from Complete Automotive a few months back. Not only is it the nicest car I've ever owned, but it is the first time in my life that I have left a car dealership feeling like I did not get taken advantage of. The sales people worked with me to find a price that worked for both of us. I left happy and I'm going to use them for service too!

Great with Currents and Classics!

by from Seattle, WA |

I am a huge car buff (I currently have 9) and I only go to Complete Automotive for both my service and for when I need to add new cars to my fleet. It doesn't matter if they are working on my 63 Jag or my 2007 BMW, I know my cars are in the best hands with them. Their upfront and honest. Best of all, they never go after me for work that doesn't need to be addressed immediately. I know a lot of service departments try to nickel and dime every penny out of their customers. The good folks at Complete have realized that a quality experience will lead to return business!

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from San Francisco, CA |

I spent about three months looking for the perfect Audi A6. I finally found it at Complete Automotive in Seattle, and I've been spending the past month with a giant smile on my face knowing that it's in my garage. Since I live in Northern California, I was hesitant about buying a car over the internet. But the good folks at Complete were not just open and honest, they even offered to pay for a return flight home if I felt the car did not live up to my expectations. I took an early morning flight into Seattle. The salesman I dealt with was at the airport waiting to pick me up in my Audi. He offered to let me drive it back to their store. I was in love as soon as I got behind the wheel. Their office made sure I had all the right documents to get the car back home and registered properly. Coincidentally enough, I'm in Seattle for business meetings this week and I stopped by to say hello. They were as friendly as can be. I feel like I did not just get a great car, I got some great new friends as well.