Complete Automotive

Complete Automotive

231 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109

Used 888-586-5245

We Specialize in Service and Sales of Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI and Porsche.

The Best!

by from Seattle, WA |

Recently, I bought BMW 3 coupe Jet Black, and Car is AWESOME. Before I buy car, I did lots of research for buying car for past 4months, I researched cars from Kelly blue book, edmunds, and contacted to most dealers who has my preferred cars. I checked car value, prices, and everything. then, I found one which is the best dealershop. This car from dealer shop is awesome. Low Miles, Low Price, and Best Quality. their dealer, his name is Brad. He is really nice guy and answered my all questions quickly via email and text. their transaction just took 10mins. If my families and friends tried to buy a car, I am happy to recommend this dealershop. This is the best dealershop in WA.

FINALLY... car buying experience made easy!

by from Seattle, WA |

What a great buying experience. I spent about 2 months looking for the perfect BMW 3 series with the right colors inside and out and the right specs and options and of course a fair price. When I saw the ad on craigslist, I contacted the dealership by email until we settled on a price that we were both happy with. When I arrived at the dealership, Brian (the owner) greeted us, was very straightforward, knowledgeable, professional and did not pressure me at all. The car looked just like the pictures online and there was nothing hidden from what was listed on the website. The time spent looking at the car and actually driving it took longer than the paperwork itself which is unheard of at dealerships! Paperwork took less than 10 minutes. Brian and Nikki (the office manager) were so nice and I felt that they took the time to get to know us as people and not as a paycheck (which is the way I feel at other dealerships). This was truly a great buying experience with absolutely NO PRESSURE AT ALL!! :) Thanks so much for the awesome experience. I've even recommended this place to my family and friends for future car purchases.

Plates Say Perfection for a Reason

by from Seattle, WA |

Things I look for when I'm purchasing a car: 1) Integrity of dealership and salespeople 2) Quality of car 3) Price, Price, Price I recently bought a BMW 550i from Complete Automotive. I was very specific in color combination, options and mileage I was looking for. I literally searched all over the country. But I kept finding myself going back to the BMW at Complete. The salespeople were very knowledgeable, and instead of trying to pressure me into a quick deal, they made a point of getting to know me and understanding what I was trying to accomplish. There are plenty of good reasons to be wary of car dealers. Let's just say many play into the stereotype of sleazy, greasy, pushy creeps. Complete Automotive couldn't be farther from that stereotype. If every business could run like this, the world would be a better place.

They've been around so long for a reason

by from Issaquah, WA |

This place is great! I ended up buying a 2002 Jeep they took in on trade. When I first walked in, I almost walked right out because all of the cars in their show room were so nice. I figured they wouldn't give me the time of day. But they treated me like I was buying a $70,000 Porsche. They helped me arrange financing and were very patient with me and my wife. I can't wait to go back and buy one of their beautiful showroom cars one day.

They've Been Around So Long For a Reason

by from Issaquah, WA |

Very pleasant experience and great value

by from Seattle, WA |

We recently bought a BMW station wagon from Complete Automotive. The car is great, the price was to kill for, and the financing came through quickly and at a great rate. The staff was very helpful at every step. We highly recommend them!

Just My Style

by from Bellevue, WA |

I admittedly can be a difficult customer to please. I expect a lot out of sales people, and I am equally demanding about what I look for in a car. Well I'm happy to report that Complete Automotive exceeded all of my expectations. I just bought an Audi A4 3.2 and I am thrilled. Great service. Great prices. Great people.

Worth the trip from Vancouver!

by from Vancouver, BC |

I drove down from BC with my wife to look for an Audi. I was unsure of the whole process of getting the vehicle back into Canada. The good people at Complete Automotive assured me that it would be painless and they would walk me through it the entire way. Not only that, but they activated my DRL's and switched over from miles to kilos at no charge. Another dealer I talked to in Seattle tried to say it would cost me over $200! Needless to say, I am thrilled with my new Audi. It is exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay.

Their frames say "Perfection" for a reason!

by from Seattle, WA |

I don't like shopping for anything, let alone cars. I especially don't like getting jerked around by car dealers. I went to Complete Automotive to buy my BMW after getting the run around from a number of dealers. These guys are upfront and honest. You don't get the feeling that they are trying to hide something from you. They have figured out that it's a better business model to offer a customer a good deal and a good experience when buying a car because that person will come back for their next car and get their current car serviced there as well. Nobody else has figured that out yet. I guess that's why these guys have been in business so long. Thank you!

Love my Benz!

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought my 2001 S500 from Complete Automotive a few months back. Not only is it the nicest car I've ever owned, but it is the first time in my life that I have left a car dealership feeling like I did not get taken advantage of. The sales people worked with me to find a price that worked for both of us. I left happy and I'm going to use them for service too!