Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

Cadillac CTS

by from Mason, mi |

I was sent to Crippen by my brother in law. He had worked with Kyle previously at his golf shop and said he would take care of me. I am very happy with my car and will defiantly be back to buy again.

Great Experience

by from Lansing |

The sales experience was great, Mark Doherr had what I wanted in a Terrain. He showed me all the features and was there to answer questions after the sale as well. Chris Harter simplified the paperwork. It was a low pressure experience and I will be back for my next car.

GREAT STAFF

by from ST. JOHNS, MI |

CHAD AND RODNEY DID AWESOME HELPING US OUT TODAY WITH EVERYTHING. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR VEHICLE.

Great buying experience!!

by from Lansing, Mi |

Very nice buying experience from start to finish. Our salesman Al Travis was very informative, honest and up front about everything, very refreshing!! Would highly recommend Crippen to anyone in the market for a vehicle!

Great Service, Good People

by from Lansing, MI |

At the dealership I used to frequent for my previous vehicle, I always felt like I had to be on guard so that I wasn't snowed by the salesman or service department. Not so with Crippen Mazda. I was absolutely thrilled with the customer service rep, Art, as well as the manager Lee, when my CX-9 needed repairs. I felt as though there was no one else they were working with (though I'm sure I wasn't the only one!), I felt the customer service rep cared about me, my car and making sure I was taken care of, and most of all, I had that gut instinct they were honest. Just plain honest. I don't think there can be a higher recommendation when it comes to a dealership and it's employees. Thank you to the repair technician who didn't try to talk me into new brakes and recommended a simple re-milling of the rotor. I walked away with a positive experience, and that is NOT something I can say of the previous dealership (though different maker). I love my CX-9. And I love Crippen Mazda. So you can bet I'll be back not only for any needed repairs, but to buy my next car there!

Great Place to Lease/Buy. Thanks Adam!

by from East Lansing |

We leased an Acadia in June 2014 and a LaCrosse in September 2014 from Crippen. Adam Strzalkowski was our sales rep for both cars, and was AWESOME to work with. He was very timely in his responses by both email and phone, and went above and beyond to make sure all our questions were answered. Adam was easy going, never rushed or pushed us, and worked hard to make sure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend Crippen, and HIGHLY recommend Adam Strzalkowski as your sales rep.

2012 Buick LaCrosse

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Purchased a 2012 Buick LaCrosse from Crippen. There were some minor repairs that still needed to be done after the purchase was complete. Additionally, the car was not detailed very well when I drove it off the lot. However, Crippen did an excellent job of rectifying these issues once they were raised. I am very satisfied overall. Al Travis was the salesperson I worked with; he was very helpful and had excellent follow-through with my issues after the sale was complete.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LAINGSBURG MI |

RODNEY SUMPTER WAS SUCH A GREAT HELP, VERY NICE, AND HE GOT ME A GREAT DEAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, NO RUN AROUND, OR GIMMICKS.

Used Terrain

by from Dewitt |

I purchased a used Gmc Terrain from Crippen. I had a great experience. I worked with Kyle and would recommend everyone to check out the dealership.

Crippen Buick - Great Dealership

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

If you're looking for a great dealership, from sales to service, then I would recommend Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo. Ask for Mark Bechtol in service, and Scott Kemp in sales. Thank you to both for my positive and satisfying experience. Dale Bennett