Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

New Terrain

by from Williamston, Mi |

Very happy with the purchase of my New Terrain. Kyle was excellent. I would recommend all my friends and family to Crippen.

Used Sierra

by from Eaton Rapids |

Al was great! I really enjoyed my time at the dealership. I would highly recommend shopping at Crippen.

Crippen Auto - Lansing Michigan - used car purchas

by from Lansing, MI |

Rodney was professional and prompt with meeting all of my needs. Great inventory and vehicles. I would be happy to refer both Rodney and Crippen. Many thanks for making the silver lining out my vehicle being totaled. Cheers!

Informed,knowledgable salesperson

by from Rives Junction, MI |

I enjoyed working with Rodney. He was incredibly helpful, gave his opinion and insight on the cars I was interested in. I never felt pressued to commit to a purchase. I would highly recommend him to help my friends and family.

Used Vehicle

by from South Lyon Mi |

My Salesman, Kyle Whitbeck was so very nice to deal with. He made the buying process very simple! Very nice guy and extreamly helpful!

Lance O'Boyle---Salesman Al Travis

by from Ithaca, MI |

Al was very helpful and was a great salesman. He was up front and honest and we knew we were getting a good deal with Al. Will recommend him to friends and family.

LUKE TOMRELL REVIEW

by from LANSING, MI |

i JUST PURCHASED A 2012 BUICK REGAL. MY SALESMAN WAS AL TRAVIS AND HE WAS PHENOMENAL AND EASY TO DEAL WITH. MY EXPERIENCE AT CRIPPEN BUICK WAS GREAT.

MY EXPERIENCE AT CRIPPEN BY: JENNIFER JARRAD

by from HOLT,MI |

I CAME INTO CRIPPEN TODAY AND MET WITH AL TRAVIS INQUIRING ABOUT A CHEVY TRAVERSE. AL WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE VEHICLE I DESIRED AT A MORE THAN FAIR PRICE. I ALSO MET WITH CHRIS FOR THE FINANCING. HE ALSO WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. I WALKED OUT OF CRIPPEN WITH IN THREE HOURS WITH MY VEHICLE. I WILL REFER ANY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS (I WORK AT GENERAL MOTORS) TO COME AND SEE AL TRAVIS FOR ALL OF THEIR VEHICLE NEEDS. AL IS AN ASSET TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from lansing |

I worked with Rodney Sumpter and have to say that he is a great salesman. He made this buy very easy - not a salesman that pushes the sales. Made this purchase very easy! Chris also was very helpful and made this experience fun.

Very clean shop. Quick friendly service.

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

The shop was very clean. Staff were friendly. I did not have to wait for service. The service was performed quickly. They offered GM recall work to be done during the same visit.