Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

terrain

by from lansing mich |

I had a great experience with crippen auto and my salesperson Lisa!!!

encore

by from Okemos, Michigan |

had a pleasurable experience at Crippen Auto Mall and with our salesperson Lisa. We would recommend her to people.

Excellent car buying experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience. The last two cars I have purchased I have done over the internet (one new, one used) and done the negotiation via email. With my recent purchase of a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from Crippen Auto, I used a combination of the two, and the experience was wonderful. I interfaced both in person, and via email with Al Travis, the sales person at Crippen, and after a couple of test drives and a couple of emails we smoothly came to a deal that I believe was a win-win for all. On the day I picked up the car, I came in with a cashier's check and left with a great new car. Working with Mr. Travis was efficient, no-pressure, and I can recommend him and Crippen Mazda without reservation.

Loving my Fusion!

by from Midland, MI |

I just bought my first car from Crippen this week! Never having purchased a vehcile before, I was slighty nervous. Al Travis made my car buying experience a pleasant one! He was very easy to talk to and not pushy like many car salesmen. I would purchase from Crippen in the future!

Very easy and great service!

by from Concord |

They made this a very easy process. My jeep was 10 years old and had some rust on the bottom, on the test drive we noticed that a part was rusted through and they completely replaced the part right there. They were able to quickly repair minor issues and made very easy! They were also very nice, I had Rodney in sales and he helped ease the stress I had. They were very understanding and helpful when I told them it was the first car I was buying!

Great Experience

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased a 2015 LaCrosse yesterday from Al Travis. Al was a great salesman-absolutely no pressure, very knowledgeable and a lovely personality. He took all the time I needed to get used to all of the technology in the car. I have used the Service Department of Crippen on occasion and have always been pleased, and now I am equally pleased with the Sales Department (especially Al Travis).

great service

by from Eaton Rapids, MI |

Non-hassle enviroment and willing to listen to consumer needs. Over all good experience and reccomendable.

2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD

by from Dewitt, MI |

Mr. Al Travis was extremely professional. His knowledge of the vehicle and his dedication to my purchase made this process simple, hassle free, and fast. I would recommend Mr. Al Travis to anyone that was looking to buy a vehicle from Crippen. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy a vehicle to go to Crippen. I was taken care of once I entered the door. Although they were busy, they to time to ensure I was taken care of and showed me that my business was important to them. A truly unique experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from HUDSONVILLE |

rODNEY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. oUR EXPERIENCE WITH CRIPPEN AUTO WAS WONDERFUL AND I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. CHRIS WAS ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH ALL THE LOAN PAPER WORK THANKS SO MUCH.

Great Service - Rodney Sumpter was amazing

by from Perry, Michigan |

Overall amazing experiance, Sales, Finance was all easy going , very laid back.