Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LAINGSBURG MI |

RODNEY SUMPTER WAS SUCH A GREAT HELP, VERY NICE, AND HE GOT ME A GREAT DEAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, NO RUN AROUND, OR GIMMICKS.

Used Terrain

by from Dewitt |

I purchased a used Gmc Terrain from Crippen. I had a great experience. I worked with Kyle and would recommend everyone to check out the dealership.

Crippen Buick - Great Dealership

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

If you're looking for a great dealership, from sales to service, then I would recommend Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo. Ask for Mark Bechtol in service, and Scott Kemp in sales. Thank you to both for my positive and satisfying experience. Dale Bennett

Perfect car, great service

by from Lansing,MI |

Rodney is a very kind dealer.He introduce me the 2012Buick regal's features specifically and patiently.The car I bought is worthwhile and perfect. It's a pleasing deal expect the process of signing the sheet. Another man recommand so many warranty choices just for grabing more of my money. Overall, crippen is a wonderful dealer.

GREAT SERVICE

by from PORTLAND MI |

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SHOPPING AND DEALING WITH ROD SUMPTER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY OF OUR FRIENDS WHO IS LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED.

Buick Enclave

by from Portland, MI |

I just bought my Enclave from Kyle Whitbeck at Crippen. he is a very good saqlesman. Go see Kyle.

Great service from Crippen

by from East Lansing, MI |

My co-worker had just gotten a new car from Crippen, and she told me I really should give them a try. I called on Saturday and gave my information over the phone to Al Travis, and by Monday they called me with a great car that works with my budget. I haven't been car shopping in nearly 14 years, and was a bit nervous about the process, but they made it go smooth and easy. I'm so excited to be driving my new car home tonight! Everyone I've met at the dealership has just been a joy to work with. Thank you!

Excellent service and an amazing experience

by from East Lansing MI |

Al was friendly throughout. He didn't pressure, but was extremely helpful and made it clear he was interested in our business. The manager as well was helpful and friendly throughout the process. If I bought another car in EL, I'd definitely come here.

Awesome Dealership

by from Fowler |

my wife and I stopped into crippen to test drive a buick. we were met with the up-most respect and professionalism. we test drove the car, and when we came back there was no pressure to sign paperwork or push to buy it right then. we came back 3 weeks later and purchased the vehicle, and our salesman Adam worked with us to find us our car. I highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle. adam our salesman, chris the financial advisor, and chris the department head were all amazing. they worked with us with no pressure, and made us feel welcome with all questions and were quick to answer. so thank you Crippen for everything we will return in the future.

New Terrain

by from Williamston, Mi |

Very happy with the purchase of my New Terrain. Kyle was excellent. I would recommend all my friends and family to Crippen.