Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Excellent car buying experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience. The last two cars I have purchased I have done over the internet (one new, one used) and done the negotiation via email. With my recent purchase of a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from Crippen Auto, I used a combination of the two, and the experience was wonderful. I interfaced both in person, and via email with Al Travis, the sales person at Crippen, and after a couple of test drives and a couple of emails we smoothly came to a deal that I believe was a win-win for all. On the day I picked up the car, I came in with a cashier's check and left with a great new car. Working with Mr. Travis was efficient, no-pressure, and I can recommend him and Crippen Mazda without reservation.

Excellent Service with Al Travis at Crippen

by from Dewitt, MI |

I have had the pleasure of purchasing two vehicles within the past year from Al Travis at Crippen. Both transactions were easy and enjoyable. Al was excellent to work with. He is knowledgeable, personable and low pressure. My first purchase with him was in March and was so stress free, when I purchased again in August, I made sure Al would be handling my transaction. It was great to see him again and catch up about our summers since I saw him in March. For the second purchase, I was busy with my work schedule and not available in Lansing much that week. Al was helpful and prompt over both email and phone inquiries. We setup a test drive and then, wanting a day to sleep on it, set up an appointment to complete the deal the following day. He was flexible to be available around my schedule. Both purchase experiences were easy and fluid, efficient and prompt. The finance guys were also easy to work with when it came to completing the paperwork. I highly recommend both Al Travis and Crippen to anyone looking at their inventory of BEAUTIFUL and quality new and used cars. Even if you don't live in the Lansing area, they are worth the drive. I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Dawn Stafford - Absolutely outstanding service!

by from Grand Ledge |

My recent visit to Crippen was outstanding, because of Dawn Stafford. She went out of her way to resolve my problem. I truly felt that she was willing to do whatever it took to help me with my issue. She has most definitely earned my trust and loyalty. Thank you!

Third vehicle purchase!

by from Dimondale,MI |

This was our third vehicle that we purchased from Crippen and each time our salesman Al Travis took care of us. The whole Crippen team was great to work with. I would surely recommend this dealership and Al Travis to all of our friends and family!

Great sales experience

by from Lansing Michiga |

We had an excellent experience at Crippen. Our salesperson. Ron, was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitly recommend Rod and Crippin to all my friends. .

Good Service, no pressure

by from Mason, MI |

Todd was very low pressure and worked hard to get the most out of my trade in as he could. Felt like I got a good deal on a nice truck

Awesome service and staff!

by from Lansing, MI |

Al Travis did an excellent job. Easy process. Great place to purchase a vehicle.

great service

by from lansing mi` |

great and experience friendly and knowledgeable, rodney best sales person

great service

by from Battle Creek Mi |

Kevin was really a great sales person will be telling my co-workers looking for a car to come here

Crippen and Scott Kemp are top notch!

by from Lansing, MI |

Yesterday we leased our second vehicle from Scott Kemp at Crippen and we are so pleased with how smooth everything went! He has been great to work with and we are very pleased with the service we've received from Crippen as well! It was great being able to pick out a truck and leave with that truck the same day. Thank you for your excellent service and we highly recommend Crippen, especially Scott Kemp!

Excellent Service

by from Lansing |

I was looking for a used car and was helped by Todd Boutwell. He found a great deal for me and I'm very impressed by how helpful and professional he was. Thank You Todd!