Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

Mr. Rodney Sumpter

by from Lansing, MI |

Rodney was outstanding as a salesperson that provided me with professional service & care. He spent a lot of time with me making sure I had all of my questions answered. He made sure I got the car & color I wanted.

Good experince

by from GRand RApids |

My salesman was Rodney and he answered all my questions and made the process easier than I thought it would be.

Elated with Crippen

by from Grand Ledge |

Crippen had the right car...right price...very friendly. Rodney was great

Easy and up front

by from Lansing |

Rodney was very easy to work with and not pushy. I really was surprised.

Sales process was outstanding!

by from Haslett, MI |

Dwight, Chad, and Kyle were fantastic in the facilitation of my car purchase. I am thrilled that I made the decision to go there, and am certain my next car will come straight from this lot!

Nice place

by from Laingsburg, Michigan |

I thought this was a great dealer, super friendly service. Tried to work with you through every situation. Would buy from them again!

My "new" used 2012 Honda

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Al Travis did a wonderful job throughout the entire process, including looking over everything thoroughly for me and relaying the info over the phone, being completely honest, being easy to work with, and providing great service. Thanks for everything, Al.

My new Terrain

by from Lansing, MI |

It was a pleasure working with Al Travis. He made the process of purchasing my new terrain easy and very enjoyable. My husband and his family always prefer to work with Al and I can see why now. Thank you for such a positive experience.

buying my acadia

by from east lansing, michigan |

I had a great experience at crippen and with Lisa . They made it easy to buy my Acadia.

BUYING MY SECOND TERRAIN

by from LANSING MICHIGAN |

THIS IS THE SECOND TERRAIN I HAVE BOUGHT FROM LISA AT CRIPPEN. IT IS ALWAYS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.