Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Excellent car buying experience

by from East Lansing, MI |

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience. The last two cars I have purchased I have done over the internet (one new, one used) and done the negotiation via email. With my recent purchase of a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from Crippen Auto, I used a combination of the two, and the experience was wonderful. I interfaced both in person, and via email with Al Travis, the sales person at Crippen, and after a couple of test drives and a couple of emails we smoothly came to a deal that I believe was a win-win for all. On the day I picked up the car, I came in with a cashier's check and left with a great new car. Working with Mr. Travis was efficient, no-pressure, and I can recommend him and Crippen Mazda without reservation.

Great service/ fair pricing

by from Lansing, MI |

This is our second purchase from this dealership. The service has been great and the pricing is lower than most competitors.

My new Terrain

by from Okemos, Mi |

Great experience with Crippen and Mark, no pressure, thorough explanation of vehicle features and leasing options. Great deal and will be back.

Outstanding Mazda car buying experience.

by from Leslie, MI |

Monday 7/21/2015. I had just come from two other dealerships looking for a new car. This was the only dealership where a Sales Person greeted me when I walked in. Michael Gibbs introduced himself and ask how he could help. I told him I was looking for a Mazda 3 and didn?t know much about them, other than what I found on Consumer Reports. Also said I saw a Red one in their online inventory. He then explained a little about the Mazda 3s and showed me the different models and options in their sales brochure. He looked up the Red one and brought it around for a test drive. Turns out it was a Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 5-Door. We both went for the test drive. Very impressive car. When we got back I told Michael it was way more car than I was looking for, but I really liked it. Needless to say a deal was made and I bought the car on the spot. Due to my work schedule and owning a Model Train Store, Michael offered to deliver the car to my home several days later, some 35 miles south of Lansing. An Outstanding buying experience. Will definitely be back for my next car.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Howell, Michigan |

Kevin Aldrich was very helpful in our car buying experience. He answered all of our questions and made our experience easy and stress free. We really appreciate all he has done for us.

Buick buying experience

by from Dimondale, Mi |

Sales process was excellent with Mark at Crippen. He was willing to teach us about all the features including the navigation. He also made himself available after the sale.

NICE PLACE

by from lansing |

My husband and I bought a truck from here back in 2001 and experienced great service and that is why we came back to hopefully buy another vehicle from Crippen. What a great experience we had again. The salesman were great and very helpful. If I ever need another vehicle we would for sure come back. Rodney was fantastice along with the new car manager. Thanks again Mike and Debbie Barnes

New Car

by from Lansing Michigan |

Made the process easy! Thank you for your assistance!

Buying from Crippen

by from Lansing,MI |

They were quick and very helpful with me buying my car, and they were not very pushy like a lot of other dealerships. would recommend them!

GREAT SERVICE

by from East Lansing, MI |

I've been to many dealerships over the years and have always felt pressured when just looking at vehicles. This was not the case at Crippen. We had brought our Mazda in to be serviced and had a great experience with the guys in the shop, that we decided to give the sales guys a chance. Rhodney was fantastic, we never felt pressured to look at anything expensive, he was very nice. Chad who was the finance manager was wonderful. He helped get us a great deal with the bank for financing. I will definatly come back here first when shopping for our next car.

happy with lisa at crippen

by from east lansing michigan |

Buying a new car a alittle stressful , but Lisa and Crippen made it a very good experience. I love my new Acadia and would recommend one to anyone.