Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

My First Car Buying

by from Lansing, MI |

Rodney was very nice and helpful along the car buying process. Chris was helpful and straigh forward with the financial part. I would recommend Crippen to those looking for a car.

Great service!!

by from Saint Johns, MI |

I purchased a pre owned Malibu from Crippen. My salesman Al Travis was great to work with and Chad in finance made it easy. Great place to purchase a car!

GREAT SALES SERVICE

by from GLADWIN, MI |

RODNEY DID A GREAT JOB GETTING ME THROUGH THE PURCHASING PROCCESS.

Great Service

by from Dansville, MI |

Great Service, quick and easy transaction. Would recommend to a friend.

Easy purchasing experiance

by from Lansing, MI |

Rodney was a great help to us finding a newer used car. Made our experiance very easy and would recommend anyone to come here when looking for a vehicle.

Great Customer Service!

by from Lansing, Mi |

This is my second vehicle purchased from Crippen. As usual my sales person Al Travis was very efficient and fun to work with. Would highly recommend Crippen and Al to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle

Buying Expierence

by from Greenville |

My experience was wonderful. My husband and I drove down one evening and purchased our Lacrosse. Kyle Whitbeck was great he took his time and explained everything to us. We were very impressed with the dealership and would recommend everyone give them a try.

Very Positive Experience at Crippen

by from East Lansing, MI |

I just purchased a 2012 Certified Pre-Owned GMC Terrain from Crippen. Al Travis was my salesperson; he did a wonderful job of taking me through all the steps of the buying process. He is very knowledgeable and made the experience enjoyable. There was a possible issue at the end of the transaction and Al followed through and made sure things were right. All in all, a very positive experience. I would definitely recommend Al Travis and Crippen Auto Mall.

Impressive service at Crippen

by from Durham, NC |

My salesman Al Travis was great. He made it easy to make the trip to Lansing from North Carolina to purchase my new Camaro. Would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

New Vehicle

by from dewitt,mi |

Very Happy with my experience at Crippen Auto Mall. Kyle Whitbeck and the Finance team went above and beyond to make sure we were very well taken care of and all need meet. Would highly recommend Crippen Auto Mall and their team.