Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Accomodating, diligent and service oriented!

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I did not even have an appointment. I just showed up when my engine problem lights came on as I was afraid to drive my vehicle. They were very accomodating, fit me in the schedule and I was completely satisfied. They were able to identify that my vehicle was still under warranty also which was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend Crippen as I am completely satisified with their attentiveness and service.

Excellent Service! Ask for Scott Kemp!

by from Grand Ledge, Michigan |

Scott Kemp did and excellent job! I appreciated all his efforts! I would strongly refer him to a friend or family member! Crippen and or Scott was very helpful in tracking down inventory from another dealership, to ensure that I was able to purchase the exact make and model of the Acadia Denali that I wanted.

Great Fast Service

by from Lansing, MI |

I do not like being in car dealerships because they take so long. Lisa was very helpful and was able to do a lot of things by email which helps a lot.

Great Customer service for liftgate

by from Lansing, Mi |

I was really resenting having to take my car in because my liftgate wouldn' t stay open. I came in at 9 am after working a 12.5 hour night shift expecting to have to take the shuttle home and return later via the shuttle. Although the shuttle is a HUGE plus, being tired and then having to wake up early to return isnt always ideal. But, when I got to the service department Mark told me I wouldn't have to wait long. I waited in the lounge and I was out super speedy. I was also only charged for parts and no labor! Merry Christmas to me! I couldn't ask for more friendly and professional service. I am always impressed when I bring my vehicle in. Thanks for everything you do!

Service dept was easy to work with

by from Lansing, MI |

Easy to schedule the appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Quick service with no extensive wait. Wish the car had been washed - some dealerships do that as a routine part of service.

New car purchase

by from DeWitt, MI |

My new car salesman Craig Skinner was very informative and helpful last Saturday when I visited the dealership to test drive a new vehicle. When I returned on Monday to complete the purchase of the vehicle, Craig stayed 30 minutes past closing time to explain the details and features on my new vehicle. He voluntarily stayed past closing time to make sure I felt comfortable with my new vehicle. Today, I returned to the dealership to ask questions about some features on my new car and Craig took time to answer all of my questions. Chris from the Finance department was informative and helpful as well during the financing process. All employees that I have came in contact with have made me feel that my business is important to them.

You Never Feel Like You Just Got Ripped-Off

by from Lansing, MI |

Mark Bechtol is always a pleasure to work with. Extremely courteous and tells you everything that was found and fixed. Give him a raise for Christmas. I knew I needed brakes, GM is running a special. I've entrusted many of my vehicles to your shop because you've earned our trust, so, no brainer! The "bonus" was I only needed 1 set of rotors and not on all 4 corners. Whoo Hoo!

Friendly, professional staff. Helpful, not pushy.

by from Lansing, MI |

I purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Crippen today and had a great overall experience. Al Travis was very helpful, friendly, and not at all pushy. This was the most pleasant interaction with a car dealership that I've ever had. I felt good giving them my business and will definitely keep them in mind next time I'm in the market for a new car. My one complaint is that it took a while to get the paper work done because the guy doing it was backed up with other customers. Overall though it was a great experience.

Terraza Service

by from Dewitt |

Dawn Stafford and the team did an excellent job. Great Job Crippen

2014 GMC Sierra 4WD 1500 crew cab

by from East Lansing, MI |

The GM brand has been getting better and better. Couple that with the honesty and integrity of Crippen Auto in Lansing, MI and you have a combination that is tough to beat.