Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Great Customer Service

by from DeWitt, MI |

Anytime I've gone to Crippen, whether for routine service or something more indepth, the staff has always been professional, efficient and treated me with the utmost courtesy.

An Awesome Dealer!

by from Lansing, MI |

A great buying experience! No pressure let me thoroughly test drive the vehicles, provided complete information about buying and leasing, and were very professional from start to finish. There are definitely a step above every other dealer I have ever worked with. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Awesome service and staff

by from Eagle, Mi |

Great place to buy and great professional service completed. Great job Crppen!!!

Warning lights

by from Lansing, MI |

I had anticipated a charge, perhaps a large diagnostic fee with labor--but to my surprise and delight there was no charge. I'm grateful to no longer have the "service stabilitrak" warning come up on my control panel. Thank you Crippen!!!

Sales and service were exceptional,

by from DeWitt MI |

I recently leased a 2013 GMC Sierra and the overall experience was excellent. They found the truck I wanted and had it brought from out of state within two days. Unfortunately had an accident at about 3,000 miles. The body shop at Crippen made the whole experience easy to deal with. Phil the body shop manager and Gary and Cam took great care of us through the whole process. Our truck looks perfect and the work was done quickly and was done when they said it would be. We recently took my mother in law to Crippen to buy a 2010 Malibu and the whole buying experience was just as we expected from them. The delivery of the vehicle by Rodney involved him taking a great deal of time to explain everything to my mother in law and making sure that she was comfortable with the operation of the vehicle. The buying experience with the sales manager Tim Morris, the delivery with Rodney and our contact with the body shop were all excellent. I can't say enough good things about our dealing's with Crippen. I'll go back again.

Body shop repair

by from Eaton Rapids, Michigan |

The Crippen body shop recently repaired the box damage on my 2011 Sierra pickup. I am extremely happy that my pickup looks again like the day I took delivery of it new. Thank you Phil and all the personnel at Crippen. Jeffrey Ellis

Worst dealership I've ever dealt with

by from Ithaca, mi |

This is the worst dealership I've ever dealt with, they were very pushy on getting the car sold, I wanted to go through my local bank because there interest rates were lower but the loan specialist at my bank had a death in the family and it took a little longer than it maybe should have but even though I had a $500 dollar down payment on the truck Kyle still threatened to put it back on the lot so I did everything I could to get the deal closed because it was the truck I wanted, so after I get the truck a couple days the alternator goes out for a additional $450 bill and lone behold their "warranty" doesn't cover that, I would not recommend them to my worst enemy and will never go back

May 15, 2013

Ryan: We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We have tried to contact you in order resolve the issue, but have not heard back. Please do contact us so that we can attempt to help.

Thanks you Crippen

by from Mason MI |

I came in knowing what I wanted. No one was pushy or questioned me. I felt that the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I wanted to be in that car by tomorrow to impress my new employer. They did what it took to get me there. I came to this dealership because they treated my dad well. I left feeling like they treated me well, I will definitely revisit for my next car.

April 23, 2013

Our staff at Crippen takes pride in providing our customers with the best customer service in the area. Your business is valued as well as your opinion of our company. Thank you Ben for the wonderful feedback.

Great experience

by from Portland, MI |

Kyle Whitbeck and Nick Huffman made this by far the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Both were kind, professional and patient (especially with my over-tired 14 month old grandson). The best part, though, was that they both spoke so highly about how much they enjoy working for Crippen. Kudos to the owner and management. Truly a refreshing experience. Oh . . . And did I mention that I love my new Mazda?!? Thank you again!

April 23, 2013

Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo is very pleased to have earned your business. We pride ourselves to provide our customers with the best customer service in the area. Your business is valued as well as your opinion of our company. Thank you for the great feedback about your experience.

Great Service

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

Lisa Ellis was extremely helpful in locating a vehicle that matched our criteria. We purchased our Sierra at Crippen in 2009 and have been happy with the all round experience. That was the reason we returned to purchase this vehicle.

March 15, 2013

Thank you Scrapper5 for your business and postive feedback. We hope you keep us in mind for all your future vehicle needs.