Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Buying from Crippen

by from Lansing,MI |

They were quick and very helpful with me buying my car, and they were not very pushy like a lot of other dealerships. would recommend them!

GREAT SERVICE

by from East Lansing, MI |

I've been to many dealerships over the years and have always felt pressured when just looking at vehicles. This was not the case at Crippen. We had brought our Mazda in to be serviced and had a great experience with the guys in the shop, that we decided to give the sales guys a chance. Rhodney was fantastic, we never felt pressured to look at anything expensive, he was very nice. Chad who was the finance manager was wonderful. He helped get us a great deal with the bank for financing. I will definatly come back here first when shopping for our next car.

happy with lisa at crippen

by from east lansing michigan |

Buying a new car a alittle stressful , but Lisa and Crippen made it a very good experience. I love my new Acadia and would recommend one to anyone.

sierra 1500

by from lansing mi |

this was my first time at Crippen, and the experience with Lisa and the dealership was very pleasant.

Markus

by from Lansing, Mi |

Salesman was not pushy which was nice for a change!

Buying experience with Mark Doherr at Crippen

by from Lansing, Michigan |

Mark was very up front and good to work with. I will give him first chance on my next purchase or lease.

Simple, courteous, complete

by from Haslett, MI |

Jeff Crippen, Scott Kemp, and the team at Crippen did what I thought was impossible - they made buying a new car - off of a complex trade-in lease, simple and quick. They also obviously had very strong connections with various banks, which helped immeasurably. Exceedingly clean facility, very well done.

Best car buying experience

by from Cedar Springs MI |

On Jul 18, 2015 8:50 PM, Al Travis Chris Harder made the experience of buying my new to me car one of the most pleasant and easy I have ever dealt with in the past. They were very accamodating and went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied. I will definateley be buying another car from theses two gentlemen.

Great experience!

by from Leslie, MI |

Car buying can be a very stressful experience. Buying a vehicle at Crippen was great. Our salesperson, Al Travis, was not at all pushy. He was very professional and in all ways made this a positive experience for us. We also want to thank the finance guy, Chris Harder, for his professional approach. He handled the financing process and did not keep trying to sell us more and more products. We would highly recommend Al, Chris and Crippen to anyone considering a vehicle purchase. Maureen McDonough and Dennis Propst

Back again....still happy

by from Leslie, MI |

We bought a Mazda 6 years ago from Al Travis. It was a great experience then. Our daughter is still driving that car. When we went back last week to purchase another vehicle, nothing had changed....it was still a great experience from the sales to the financing. We like Al's low key, no pressure approach to sales. We like the way he attended to the smallest of details, with a smile. We like Crippen's overall approach to making everything transparent, including handing you the Carfax report without even having to ask for it and making it clear how they came up with the price (we bought a certified, pre-owned vehicle). They also have a nice range of different makes of used vehicles, which reduces the amount of time one has to run around or spend searching on the Internet. Long story short, we would go there again. We hope the next time we need to vehicle, Al Travis is there to help us through the process.