Crippen Buick GMC Mazda Volvo

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

Best car buying experience

by from Cedar Springs MI |

On Jul 18, 2015 8:50 PM, Al Travis Chris Harder made the experience of buying my new to me car one of the most pleasant and easy I have ever dealt with in the past. They were very accamodating and went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied. I will definateley be buying another car from theses two gentlemen.

Great experience!

by from Leslie, MI |

Car buying can be a very stressful experience. Buying a vehicle at Crippen was great. Our salesperson, Al Travis, was not at all pushy. He was very professional and in all ways made this a positive experience for us. We also want to thank the finance guy, Chris Harder, for his professional approach. He handled the financing process and did not keep trying to sell us more and more products. We would highly recommend Al, Chris and Crippen to anyone considering a vehicle purchase. Maureen McDonough and Dennis Propst

Back again....still happy

by from Leslie, MI |

We bought a Mazda 6 years ago from Al Travis. It was a great experience then. Our daughter is still driving that car. When we went back last week to purchase another vehicle, nothing had changed....it was still a great experience from the sales to the financing. We like Al's low key, no pressure approach to sales. We like the way he attended to the smallest of details, with a smile. We like Crippen's overall approach to making everything transparent, including handing you the Carfax report without even having to ask for it and making it clear how they came up with the price (we bought a certified, pre-owned vehicle). They also have a nice range of different makes of used vehicles, which reduces the amount of time one has to run around or spend searching on the Internet. Long story short, we would go there again. We hope the next time we need to vehicle, Al Travis is there to help us through the process.

Kevin was great..

by from Shepherd, Mi 48883 |

Kevin was great. Will in the future come back again.

Positive buying experience

by from Carson City, MI |

From my initial research on the Crippen website to the completion of purchase, I have been positively impressed with the professionalism, ease of access and overall quality of service. The website allowed me to narrow down my choices. I received a prompt response to my initial on-line inquiry. I also received prompt response at the dealership. Al Travis is a professional and efficiently served me through the final purchase.

Very Happy With Buying Experience

by from Lansing, MI |

The salesman we worked with, Kevin, was fantastic. He was very helpful throughout the buying process. Kevin was friendly, kind, and knowledgeable. We are happy with the Volvo we purchased and would definitely recommend Kevin and Crippen if you're looking for a new/used card!

Brenda Rafac

by from Toledo, OHio |

Scott Kemp made this purchase so easy. He is informative, professional and accommodating. This is my second lease with him and I can not imagine going any where else. I am very appreciative of his service.

Great Experience

by from Williamston, MI |

I just purchased a previously owned Buick LaCrosse from Crippen Buick GMC. My salesman, Al Traivs, was a delight to work with. He was helpful, knowledgeable and like everyone I encountered, friendly and eager to make sure I was being taken care of. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Crippen to others.

Chevy Cruise purchase

by from Lansing, MI |

Kevin Aldrich was my salesperson at Crippen. Kevin was patient with me, was able to answer all my question, and made the process of buying my new car easy. Kevin was pleasant with a nice smile and not pushy. The small paint chips were taken care of nicely. Thank you Kevin and Crippen, Darcie

New CC

by from Charlotte, MI |

Kevin was very nice and professional. Really made buying a new car a good experience. Also he has a great name!