Crippen Mazda Volvo Buick GMC

8300 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing Charter Township, MI 48917

New 866-565-4051
Used 866-411-2768
Service 877-811-1656

Over 40 years of Honesty & Integrity!

My New Veraon

by from Lansing, MI |

I chose Crippen because they earned my trust in the service department. I used to avoid taking my car to a dealership for service, until I took my Grand Prix in to Crippen for service (years ago). I dealt with Mark Bechtol on my first service visit and he was wonderful. The work was done well, on time and for the price quoted so I decided to stay with Crippen for my service work. My experience only got better as time went on. I was so pleased with Mark and the service department that I ended up using Crippen Service for every bit of service on my old Grand Prix--even oil changes. So when it came time to trade up, Crippen was the logical choice. Mark Doherr was my sales rep on the purchase of my new Verano and he was amazing. Easy going from the start, Mark never rushed me, pushed me or made me feel compelled in any way (which would have driven me away). He seemed to know that I needed to make up my own mind and he simply provided me with information and allowed me to decide. He was extremely knowledgeable and guided me through all the features of the new Verano once I narrowed my search. This was very important to me because my Grand Prix was 15 years old so the technology had changed dramatically since my last purchase. Mark Doherr simply couldn't have done a better job making the whole process flow smoothly. I will (and do) tell everyone I know that Crippen is the place to buy a car as well as getting all their service done.

Used Vehicle

by from South Lyon Mi |

My Salesman, Kyle Whitbeck was so very nice to deal with. He made the buying process very simple! Very nice guy and extreamly helpful!

Lance O'Boyle---Salesman Al Travis

by from Ithaca, MI |

Al was very helpful and was a great salesman. He was up front and honest and we knew we were getting a good deal with Al. Will recommend him to friends and family.

LUKE TOMRELL REVIEW

by from LANSING, MI |

i JUST PURCHASED A 2012 BUICK REGAL. MY SALESMAN WAS AL TRAVIS AND HE WAS PHENOMENAL AND EASY TO DEAL WITH. MY EXPERIENCE AT CRIPPEN BUICK WAS GREAT.

MY EXPERIENCE AT CRIPPEN BY: JENNIFER JARRAD

by from HOLT,MI |

I CAME INTO CRIPPEN TODAY AND MET WITH AL TRAVIS INQUIRING ABOUT A CHEVY TRAVERSE. AL WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE VEHICLE I DESIRED AT A MORE THAN FAIR PRICE. I ALSO MET WITH CHRIS FOR THE FINANCING. HE ALSO WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. I WALKED OUT OF CRIPPEN WITH IN THREE HOURS WITH MY VEHICLE. I WILL REFER ANY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS (I WORK AT GENERAL MOTORS) TO COME AND SEE AL TRAVIS FOR ALL OF THEIR VEHICLE NEEDS. AL IS AN ASSET TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from lansing |

I worked with Rodney Sumpter and have to say that he is a great salesman. He made this buy very easy - not a salesman that pushes the sales. Made this purchase very easy! Chris also was very helpful and made this experience fun.

Very clean shop. Quick friendly service.

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

The shop was very clean. Staff were friendly. I did not have to wait for service. The service was performed quickly. They offered GM recall work to be done during the same visit.

Great Service

by from Llansing, MI |

We had come down to Lansing to make some decisions about the home we are having built. The roaring sound of the car started just before getting to Lansing. After concluding our business, we decided to come to Crippen, as they had sold us our vehicle. The gentleman, whose name I do not know, but my husband does, was prompt, drove the car with my husband and knew immediately what the problem was. It was already past 4:00 PM on Friday, but he immediately got someone to take care of the problem, and within an hour we were on our way back to Indian River, MI. Thank you very much for the prompt and very good service.

Super friendly down home service.

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

As always Mark Bechtol was very helpful and the crew at Crippen Buick GMC treated me like family. They really care about their customers. The best thing is the excellent quality of repairs they always do.

Oil change, Grease job, Tire Rotation

by from Lansing-Grand Ledge, Michigan |

I had an oil change and grease work and tire rotation on my 2013 GMC Terrain. My questions were answered and when the paperwork was finished and brought to me I was told everything looked great on my vehicle. Thank you Mark.

Super-professional sales ans service staff

by from Lansing, MI |

Scot Kemp has been my "go to" salesman for a number of years, and he is great, but then so is everyone on your sales team that I have met!