Lia Hyundai of Albany

945 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-719-5497
Used 888-894-3439
Service 866-557-8974

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

awesome customer service Steven Craig

by from schenectady ny |

Steven Craig worked hard to get me into my hyundai elantra love my new car couldnt ask for anything better, shopping experience was fun and simple

Best in Town

by from Glenmont, NY |

I have bought a new car every 2-3 years for over 30 years, and I must say that Lia Hyundai and Daryl Cross have been the absolute best to deal with. From the ease and fairness of the purchase through the quickness and expertise of the service, Daryl and Lia have been the perfect dealership.

Terrence Baxter is awesome!

by from Albany, NY |

Terrence Baxter gives you the best deal, with clear and straightforward answers to all your questions. He goes above and beyond for the greatest experience you will ever have when purchasing your car. Hyundai automobiles have grown up so much over the years and I can't imagine driving anything else. Danielle Colombo does magic with financing and extras also, so with a team like that on your side, you can't lose. I love my new Hyundai and the experience I had buying it!

Great service rep

by from Albany ny |

. Donald Mclennan was very helpful and friendly. He easy to do business with. Made you feel comfortable.

Adam Karian, salesperson

by from Albany, NY |

Adam Karian is the MAN! I highly recommend him. Very helpful.

Purchased a new Tucson

by from Albany, NY |

My salesman at Lia Hyundai, Camron Cimo, listened to what I wanted and always answered any questions I had. He worked with me and I was totally satisfied when our deal was final. They even got me a better interest rate than my own bank.

Don Mclennan always goes the extra mile!!

by from Amsterdam , NY |

Always a pleasure to bring my car to be serviced and be greeted by Don. He is always friendly and willing to go the extra mile for complete customer service!

Lia Hyundai of Albany responded to this review

July 1, 2015

Hello Laura! Customer service is our number one priority here in the Lia family. Thank you for commending us for it! Sincerely, Lia Hyundai Albany

Best Dealership In Albany

by from Troy Ny |

Jacob was my sales rep, everything went amazing , i love my new car! Everyone was really patient with us , even thought we stayed till 8:00 pm !! I got my car serviced and it was excellent as well ! Best Dealership in Albany hands Down

Buying a car

by from Troy, NY |

Terrence Baxton listened to me and was able to get me a car I really like and can afford. He took time and explained things to me. He answered all my questions. I would recommend anyone to try Lia Hyundai and ask for Terrence if you do.

Great service

by from Castleton |

Always a great experience when getting my car serviced. Ed Kosek was knowledgeable and attentive.

Great experience with Curtis Hopkins at Lia Hyunda

by from Clifton Park NY |

Just bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from Curtis Hopkins at Lia Hyundai on Central Ave, in Albany. Curtis was so nice, friendly, patient and informative. No high pressure, everything worked out just as he said it would. I would recommend him to anyone. I picked up the car the next day and love it. Danielle in the office made the paperwork process a breeze. Everyone else at the dealership was very friendly and other customers were obviously very happy too. Great dealership very glad I went there. Very clean and modern too. Happy shopper.