Lia Hyundai of Albany

945 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-719-5497
Used 888-894-3439
Service 866-557-8974

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Outstanding Service!

by from Albany, New York |

I could not have asked for a better experience! My salesperson Terrence Baxton was professional, knowledgeable, and customer oriented! Mr. Baxton worked personally very hard to make the experience as stress free as posssible. I would, and already have this morning, highly recommend that anyone looking for a new car deal personally with Terrence! He's one of a kind!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Elizaville, ny |

My husband and I were greeted by a friendly salesperson, Jacob Karian. We told him we were interested in an Elantra that I had seen on the Internet and he informed me that particular car had been sold. We checked out a Sonota and took it for a ride. During the ride Jacob explained the features that the car had, very helpful. When we decided to buy the car he took care of everything including getting us a great interest rate. We were very surprised when we were able to drive the car home the same day. That was the fastest and easiest time buying a car.

Terrence Baxton is the best!

by from Waterford, ny |

I went to lia Hyundai to upgrade from my accent to my elantra. My usual salesman wasn't there so Terrence assisted me in the buying process. He got me the price I wanted for my new car and my trade in. Best customer service hands down, I refer him to everyone!

RETURNING CUSTOMER

by from Valatie, NY |

I just purchased my third Hyundai. I've been a customer for 7 years and can tell you that this dealer has got its act together. The place is very clean. The service department knows how to treat their customers. The purchase process is unbelievable especially if you talk with Jon Hover. This was my second experience with Jon and this guy knows how to deal fairly with you. He couldn't do enough to come to a fair deal with me. Additionally, I have always let Lia do my maintenance and this is the way to go as when my trade in comes back, they know the vehicle from head to toe, ergo the best trade in price. Keep up the good work you Lia people.

Great Service-The Norm

by from Princetown, New York |

My service manager Daryl Cross always provides outstanding service for my Santa Fe. He makes everything easy. The work is always done satisfactorily and in a timely fashion.

Purchase review

by from Hudson, NY |

I purchased a used Hyundai Elantra from Lia a few days ago and I had an amazing experience. My salesperson Jacob Kairns was very professional and attentive. He answered all my questions and when I brought it to his attention that the price he quoted me was not the price I saw advertised, he honored the second price immediately. If he did not know the answer to a question, he went and found the answer for me. Jacob got me into the car I wanted at a great price that fit my budget and I left with my new vehicle the same day(completely clean and with a full tank of gas to get me home). My brother was with me throughout the entire process and he was so impressed by the service we received that he stated he would buy his next car at Lia. Thank you Jacob and Lia Hyundai for the great car buying experience!!!

car shopping

by from clifton park new york |

I havent yet been there yet but I am going to this dealership they have been excellant talking on phone and getting back to me I am going to buy my next car with them I rate tbis dealerships excellant

Great service!!!

by from Worcester, MA |

I just bought a car from Lia Hyundai and I would go back again because of the wonderful customer service I received. My sales person Naomi Devito was amazing! She was extremely personable and found me a car which was exactly what I was looking for in the price range that I was Comfortable in. She made the car buying process extremely easy and stress free! I would highly recommend her to my family and friends. Go see Naomi she's amazing!

Excellent Service

by from Watervliet,ny |

My sales consultant Jacob Karian was very friendly and very informative. He took time to go over my new car with me to great detail. Overall purchase process was great!

Great service!

by from Albany, NY |

My sales consultant Terrence Baxton was great! He gave me a great deal on a Hyundai Sonata and made the whole process very easy. He was so pleasant to work with. I really recommend anyone go to him for purchasing a car. Great service!

Excellent Service, Quality customer service

by from Albany, ny |

I went into Lia looking for a vehicle that would suit the needs of my family and lifestyle. My sales consultant Terrence Baxton understood just what we were looking for and streamlined the entire process. My search was narrowed to the vehicles that best fit our busy lives and eliminated any wasted time. The paperwork aspect of buying car was painless and bump free and I felt I was getting the best possible deal. I would recommend Lia to close family and friends for their future vehicle needs.