DeNooyer Chevrolet

Service 888-237-4490

West Michigan's Premiere Chevrolet Sales and Service Provider

2002 Buick Rendezvous

by from Aurora, IL |

I was in town visiting family, I was in the need of a vehicle. I went to a few other dealers befor heading over to DeNooyer Chevrolet. But the other places did not have the car that fit my needs and my price range. Arriving at DeNooyer's, I found a vehicle I loved and at a price that i could actually afford. And our sales man Todd Niedz made the deal happen. He even had the kindness to fill up the tank and brought back candy for my daughter. Todd explained everything very good and my experience at DeNooyer was first class. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone on the search for a good deal and great service.

DeNooyer Chevrolet responded to this review

May 17, 2012

Thank you for the great review! I am glad you came from Illinois to make your automobile purchase. We do business all over the midwest because we price our vehicles fairly and offer a great selection. Thanks! Todd Niedzwiecki-Denooyer Chevrolet, Internet Sales.

Cars.com contact for information

by from Portage |

The staff was helpful and courteous. The only issue was on their automated reply stated they'd contact me the next business day and actually took 2 days. If I was trying to sell cars, I'd contact them at my earliest convenience.

Tire service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

The only issue I have is that I left a voicemail on 4/21 and the recording said I would receive a call back within a half hour. I never did receive a call back. The actual service appointment was very satisfactory.

Warranty work

by from Kalamazoo mich. |

The service manager Herb Johnson looked at the light switch in the service area and made a temporary repair to the switch to get me by until the new parts they needed to order got in. This was on a Friday and the parts came in on Monday that the parts were in. I stopped in on Tuesday and Herb made repairs on the spot at the service center. Did not have to send it back to have a mechanic work on it and we was in and out in about 10 min. good job Charlie Swain

Service with a smile.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Getting the vehicle in was easy, picking it up was even easier. The service performed was excellent. The only thing that I might ask for more attention on is the car wash.

What a Fabulous Crew!!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Mike Synder, with his graciousness and willingness to make sure we made the right decision, answered all our questions and went out of his way several times to make sure we were satisfied with our car selection!!! It was truly appreciated. Jason and Ryan were also outstanding in their role helping us purchase another Chevrolet Equinox. Even Herb from the service department offered his assistance. We were covered all around and we continue to feel like family!!!! Thank you!!!

great service

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

My appointment was for 4:00 pm, I arrived at 4:45 pm signed in and was on my way home by 5:20 pm. It's nice to have an appointment and actually not have to wait an hour for an oil change.

Friendly people, great service, very clean

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Ashley and everyone in service was wonderful in taking care of the concerns and recall on my Traverse. I brought it in to be checked and they took care of the recall and said I needed new struts, I asked if I could leave the car and Ashley said yes and they would try to work on it that night and hopefully finish the next day. They called they next day and it was finished earlier than I expected!

Excellent service

by from Kalamazoo,mi |

The friendly staff was impressive from start to finish. On time for completion is so much appreciated on a busy Saturday! Great job Bill Garnett and team! Thanks again for a job well done!

New Chevy Equinox 2014

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

We thank Richard L. for taking the time to explain all the "bells and whistles" on the dash and setting my phone to the vehicle's blue tooth. It let me drive off more comfortably knowing "how to" deal with the buttons, etc., which were all new to me as this was the first car we've bought in 10 yrs. and there's a BIG difference in what's available with modern technology on the new SUV.

Great service

by from Kalamazoo,mi |

Good service. Still have an issue with a part on my car but overall awesome.