Metro Toyota

5850 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49009

New 877-306-1959
Used 877-298-2413
Service 888-281-2338

There's More For Me At Metro Toyota!

great service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

There were a few things that needed to be done on Sienna after I purchased it like clean it, place the mats, and replace one of the mirrors. Dealership sent a driver to my place of work with rental car for me to drive while they were taking care of Sienna.

Metro-Toyota Kalamazoo

by from Mattawan MI |

Respect that I wanted to wait to make a decision and did not pester me earlier than the date I had chosen to be called. Even then I called before you did!

Great Convenient Service

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

Quick check in and friendly service people. Able to get appointment when it was convenient and on the same day I called.

Nice place

by from Oshtemo, MI |

Well, one never knows if they are being handed a "bill of goods" at any car dealership...it's just the nature of the beast. But our experience has always been a good one at both Metro Toyota pre-owned and new car dealerships. Our family owns 3 vehicles from Metro and we are all very pleased. The sales and service seem genuine and, so far, the products are doing as well as any manufactured item can.

Fast and Efficient Check in Process

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I was being taken care of as I got out of my vehicle, check in was swift and efficient and I had my car back in the time frame I was told when I checked in the car.

Survey Response

by from Kalamazoo MI |

It was quick. And I was able to get same day service on the day I called. That was important

July 23, 2014

John, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Great place to do business.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

The friendliness of Kevin Boonstra our service rep. I feel like he watches out for me. I also like the free car washes. Your waiting room is so accommodating that sometimes I don't want to leave right away.

July 26, 2014

Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with friendly and professional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. I'll be certain to pass along your kind remarks to Kevin as well. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Kind regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Great Service

by from Tekonsha, MI |

My questions and concerns are listened to and work explained regarding those concerns. I am greeted warmly and treated as a valued customer. The waiting room is well stocked and comfortable.

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Lorraine! It's our pleasure to provide friendly and professional service to all of our customers, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Very professional service; great car; fair deal

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Jordon Simpson & Will Krueger are very professional, thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. Both made this experience less traumatic than it has been with other dealers. We love the car and will feel comfortable returning to Metro Toyota when it's time for a trade.

July 22, 2014

Thank you for this great feedback, Larry! It's wonderful to know that Jordon and Will provided you with the professional and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! Please feel free to contact us if we can help you out in any other way. Best regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Wonderful treatment by the staff, great service.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

The young lady who assisted me was excellent, I plan to contact her in the future when I need another appointment.

July 15, 2014

Louise, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Warm regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Accurate Estimate and great service

by from Kalamazoo, Mich |

That the final cost matched the initial estimate, the friendly & professional service, the coupon for a discount on breakfast.

July 15, 2014

Robert, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and friendly service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. We appreciate your business and keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Warm regards, Lauren Smead 269-372-8454