Metro Toyota

Service 888-281-2338

There's More For Me At Metro Toyota

great service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

There were a few things that needed to be done on Sienna after I purchased it like clean it, place the mats, and replace one of the mirrors. Dealership sent a driver to my place of work with rental car for me to drive while they were taking care of Sienna.

Great Service Managers, helpful, patient .

by from Kalamazoo Mi |

KEVIN.....my "go to guy", for my car problems. He is the reason I use Metro T. Kevin is helpful, he listens, problem solves, and is considerate, kind, and PATIENT.

August 27, 2015

Kathy, thank you for this great review. Kevin is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Took a while but we got it right

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

The Sales Consultant who worked wit me was very helpful and indulged my slow pace of evaluating a variety of vehicles before deciding, no pressure or lack of patience was offered.

August 20, 2015

David, I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Very good car buying experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Our salesman, Tom Farho, did an excellent job. He responded rapidly to our request to look at a car we saw on the internet. He had the car out and ready for us to look at and test drive when we arrived. He was knowledgable and great to work with during the entire process. We liked the car, and closed the deal, with a trade in, in a matter of hours.. The facilities, restrooms, coffee lounge were very nice. The finance guy was better than most to work with and was not too over the top pushing the xtras (extended warranties, gap insurance, etc.) which can be really annoying, and we appreciated the sales mgr stopping by to congratulate us on the purchase.

August 18, 2015

Edward, your great feedback truly made our day. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care. I am glad that Tom was able to show you what we strive to deliver and I am certain that he will be glad to hear how happy you are with the service you have received. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Good Experience as Always at Metro Toyota!

by from Portage, MI |

Clear explanations of what's going on with my van from service staff. Accurate time estimates of oil change. Fair sense of accurate urgency on problems (we need to monitor X, but we don't have to rush to fix it today).

August 18, 2015

Eric, thank you very much for this awesome review and rating. We do appreciate your business and very happy to hear you had a good service experience with our team. If there is anything else you need, please come back and see us again. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Great Experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

no pressure sales approach prior to purchase. When we arrived to purchase our vehicle the process was fast, smooth, without surprises and efficient.

August 18, 2015

Melinda, we appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. It is our pleasure to provide pressure-free service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Metro Imports, we value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Great buying experience

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

Everytime I went in, I was always asked within 20 seconds if I needed help. It was great and everyone was very helpful. Our salesperson, Zeb, was excellent! I never felt pressured and even got a free coffee mug!

August 15, 2015

Christine, thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide. We are glad to know you drove away with this feeling. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Friendly Professionals

by from Portage, Michigan |

I appreciate being able to have an appointment made in short notice. The lady on the phone was very friendly, professional and accommodating. Upon arriving, Scott Pugsley demonstrates professionalism. The salesperson from whom I purchased the RAV4, Dean Kepal, made a point to say hello and be helpful in preparing for my service visit.

August 15, 2015

Kevin, it is our pleasure to provide top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Metro Imports, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Excellent service consistently!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I like working with Scott. He's on the ball and always helps me to find a scheduling solution to get service.

August 15, 2015

Craig, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Scott is great with people and focuses on what the guests needs. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please come back in to visit. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

No one better than Metro Toyota

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Always have great service at Metro Toyota! Kevin is fantastic to work with and truly comes across like he cares about your vehicle needs/concerns. I never feel like someone is trying to sell me something I don't need.

August 13, 2015

Kami, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Kevin and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454

Free, fast, friendly, professional

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

It was my first service visit since buying the Prius from Metro, so it was free. More importantly, it was fast, thorough, and professional.

August 11, 2015

Brian, thank you for this excellent review. We are pleased to have helped you service your car. It is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Take care and happy driving. Lauren Smead 269-372-8454