Henkel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 888-689-8118
Used 866-365-1592
Service 888-246-9606

Shop In Your Pajamas 24/7

Amazing Customer Care at Henkel's!

by from Charlotte, MI |

After visiting 2 other dealerships I simply got a gut wrenching feeling about getting a new vehicle. Full of doubt & armed with a internet printout from Henkel I thought lets give them a try. I was anticipating the worst. Price changing, didn't qualify for rebates and assorted other things. My wife and I went in and requested Jaime in internet sales. We did grill her at first. She had all the answers. The numbers came out true. In about 2 hours all tax, plates, title, insurance, detailing, full tank of gas, test drive, and all questions answered and we drove our Jeep Liberty down the road. It was Great, Jamie was great, the manager and others all pitched in and it was awesome. As a GM employee I can honestly say I never even purchased a employee vehicle with that much ease. We will be back and high five on being honest and super friendly. Relieved in Charlotte.

Henkel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

August 11, 2012

Thank you for giving Henkel Automotive the opportunity to earn your Business. It was great working with you both, and it was my pleasure. I hope you enjoy your Liberty for years to come. Jaime Parker

Worst Customer Service Ever!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I have dealt with lots of bad car dealers, but here, ladies and gentlemen, is the best of the worst. They had a couple of cars I was interested in but God forbid if you can get a salesman to call you back. I can't say all their salesman are bad but if you go there and get a guy named Mark.... run away!

awesome experience!

by from Bellevue, MI |

I had an awesome experience buying my Jeep from Henkel! Jason Gilbert is very knowledgeable and went out of his way to help me! Every car that I test drove was spotless and top quality! I am very impressed with the whole aspect of my experience buying a vehicle from Henkel! I will recommend them to anyone looking for a car! I could not be happier!

horrible service

by from Battle Creek |

I will never every recommend this service center to anyone. I took my car to have a recall fixed and when I was picking up my car it had a huge dent in the door. Then when I was given Jeff's number. This man has the worst customer service skills I have ever seen in my life. Bottom line they are not willing to fix the damages they caused to my car. Never ever buy a car or take one in to Henkel in Battle Creek Michigan .

Best down to earth salesmen in Battle Creek!

by from Battle Creek, MI |

This is no ordinary dealership. They don't specifically look at you as just another number. They take the time to get to know you, understand your needs and wants, and try to accommodate both. The salesmen are phenomenal, and they really care what they sell you, and they really want it to be something you truly love. We have bought 3 cars from them, and they never made me feel rushed, or pushed into something I didn't want. They really show you what you ask for, and go above and beyond to try to get it for you. We worked with Ross Winston through most of our sales, and also Dan Swanson. 2 amazing guys that are all about pleasing you. They even call and check up on you after you've purchased your car to be sure your happy or have questions. I'm not going to lie, I had my heart set on a Cadillac Escalade, but because of Ross and his ability to make things happen, and treat you like a person, I found myself back at Dodge buying from them. And I'm so pleased.

No surprises

by from Bay City, Mi |

did extensive internet shopping and found the car I was looking for at Henkel. The price was right and the car was just what I was looking for and more. I expressed to Jaime and Necole (my sales person) that I was driving 2 1/2 hours and didnt want any surprises. They promised me I wouldnt and I wasnt let down. From my first conversation with Jaime the internet person to the salesperson Necole I was extremely satisfied that I wasnt being baited into coming in and then be disappointed when I got there. Necole was very knowledgable about the car and patient with my 12,000 questions. The car was a Chrystler buy back and there was more to explain than the usual transaction. Also Necole was very prompt in returning my calls which was important seeing as we had a deadline in doing the transaction. I own 2 businesses and would hire she and Jaimie in a heartbeat. Henkel has been around for a lot of years and I can see why, they care about the customer not just moving cars. I worked 30 years in customer service for the telephone company and I know good service when I see it. A++++ in my book.

Poor weekend service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

They might be a good place to shop during the week, but not on the weekend. I did a drive by and was looking at a new Jeep Compass, but nobody came out and asked. I eventually went inside where we sat around waiting for 15 minutes with still no help. I inquired about this jeep over the internet via Cars.Com and wAs informed he was already home and I would have to wait until Monday. I politely thanked him via an email note and said I was just looking and would come back some other day. No way, once was enough...I'll go elsewhere.

Excellent service, selection, and price. A+

by from Bloomington, IN |

I had an extremely positive experience while shopping with Henkel Auto. The representative that assisted me throughout the process, Jaime Parker, was extremely friendly and knowledgable. She helped to answer all of my questions regarding the vehicle in a timely manner and overall she was a pleasure to communicate with. Jaime was also very helpful in getting some extra features installed on the vehicle I purchased and she always had a full and detailed explanation of what my options were, the price differences, and what the pros and cons of each option were. I was so impressed and satisfied with the level of service that I did not need to shop elsewhere. They have a great selection and even better prices. I highly recommend that if you are in the area that you at least check out Henkel if you're thinking of buying a car. You will not be disappointed!

Bitter Sweet

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Long story short [as I can get it], my husband called about trading in our new Yukon that we had just bought fromHeritage last year. The truck just didn't meet our performance standards. Yes, I LOVE TRUCKS, but not slow ones. So we met Ross. Really laid back guy, easy to talk to, joke with, not one who will haggle you. I am very picky. I was driving a 2003 fully customized Cadillac EXT. Somewhere along the line we decided to trade in both vehicles, cuz since we owned the Caddy it would help us a bit. And though I wanted a new vehicle, I couldn't fathom losing my Caddy, I cried for 3 days. I went to Dodge on and off about 4 maybe 5 days, and Ross treated me amazing every time. So welcoming. I never felt pressured, or mislead, and I could see the poor guy was trying his best to meet ALL my demands. We drove so many cars and I always found one thing I didn't like, besides the fact they weren't my truck. Finally on the last day, boom, out of no where the 300 I wanted had shown up. I screamed! I know Ross wanted to also, lol, he spent many hours, starving, lol, to be with us to make sure my husband and I were satisfied. My husband was easy, he wanted a V8 challenger nothing else mattered, but with me its about the toys that come with. So I gave in, and got the 300, though it has been over 10 years since I drove a car, I got it. Everyone needs to know how hard Ross worked, seriously. He did a phenomenal job, and was such a fun person to work with. And even though I was going through a midlife crisis losing my Caddy, somehow Ross made it easier. I can't thank him enough really, and I think he should be recognized for all the hard work he was willin to do. I'd recommend him as a salesman to anyone, and I'm not one who normally gets along with car salesmen. But, that my storyin the smallest nutshell I could get it in. I drive away with a loaded 2013 300 S and my husband got a 2013 Challenger RT. He's so happy. We both are.

Great Experience

by from Jackson, MI |

Visited Henkel's used car lot on a Saturday and spent several hours with Doug Smith deciding between a Town and Country and a Grand Caravan. Narrowed it to the T&C but wasn't sure so he let my husband and I take it home for the weekend. Ended up getting the van because Doug was fantastic, they gave us a great deal, and the whole experience was enjoyable. Doug really went out of his way to answer all of our questions even if he had to go elsewhere for the answer. I highly recommend him, and the dealership. Thanks Doug!!

George Yeager

by from Climax, Mi |

I was doing the "Slow Roll" through the lot on Saturday afternoon and George flagged me down. He asked what I was interested in and I said a new truck. He asked what one I wanted to,drive and brought out several keys. After a couple of test drives we worked out the numbers and I drove my new truck home Monday afternoon. George even set me up with a company that had some aftermarket accessories that I was looking for. He was great to deal with and I will definitely be a repeat customer.... Thanks George!!!