Heritage Chevrolet

350 W Dickman Rd, Battle Creek, MI 49037

New 888-544-0286
Used 855-623-7150
Service 888-484-8695

"Our Success Depends on your Satisfaction."

Great Dealership!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I purchased a vehicle from Heritage Chevrolet and I was very impressed with Paul Reiber, the Internet Manager, who not only got back to me immediately when I sent in an online inquiry but he texted and emailed me back late after hours and on Sunday and he got me a great deal and had the financing and paperwork all ready for me and was very pleasant, professional and couretous and I had a great buying experience and I would recommend Heritage Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

Very nice to work with!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I started looking on the internet for a newer model Ford Explorer because the vehicles I found locally either had more miles on them than I wanted or the price was higher than I wanted to pay. I found a 2012 Explorer located at Heritage Chevrolet in Battle Creek, MI. I thought, why not give it a try here, so I emailed Rob Skinner, and he promptly responded to all of my emails and I made an appointment with him and I just got back from buying that Explorer. Rob was very courteous, more than willing to help, and treated me very respectfully. The drive from Fort Wayne, IN was worth the trip! If you find a vehicle here that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact Rob Skinner. If you live in the Battle Creek area, absolutely stop and see Rob. He's a good guy to work with!

Great Deal

by from East Leory, Mi |

We had shopped many places online and found that Heritage had a really good price on the malibu I was looking for. After looking at the car we new it was the one for us! Rob Skinner took really good car of us too!

Upset

by from Battle Crek |

I am the same person that wrote the review about my daughter buying her car from this dealership. I am still upset over the situation, however the dealership has called me back and has been working with us. I am hoping we are able to get this resolved.

Very Upset

by from Battle Creek |

My daughter bought a car from here 2 years ago, this was her first car at the age of 20. I went with her and we filled out all paper work and her and her boyfriend where to go back the next day and pick up the car. When she went there the next day I told her to only sign the papers and make sure that she had Gap on the car. When she came home she told me she also bought the warranty, after me telling her and the Sales Person for her to only put Gap on the car. When I wasn't there the Sales Person made the warranty sound good and was able to get a 20yeara old to buy it. He told her and her boyfriend that anything manger that goes wrong with the car would be covered the Engine, Transmission, etc. And told her that they could work the cost of the warranty into her car payments. Now 2years later her Transmission went, she has a 2008 Mazda 6, and they are saying that it is not covered! I am very upset at the Dealership as she had paid 2,000 for this warranty. Wondering if anyone else has had this trouble with their Warranty!

July 26, 2012

Thank you for your input. I apologize for this issue. The sales person you are speaking about has not worked at this dealership for quite some time. I know that the management team and the owners of the dealership are working diligently with the warranty company to try and help with your claim. Please understand it is never our intent to sell a product that will not cover your repairs. We only offer warranties to protect our customers and their investments. One of our managers will contact you again soon. Robert J. Skinner Internet Sales Manager

Excellent buying experience

by from Leslie, MI |

Thank you Rob, for your help. You were so professional and went out of your way to help us. The ease of the sale itself was unreal! I love my Tahoe.

March 13, 2012

Thank you for the compliment. It was my pleasure assisting you and your wife with the new Tahoe. I hope you both enjoy it for years to come.

Used suburban purchased

by from Eaton Rapids, MI |

Robert Skinner was very helpful and professional during the buying process. The thing I liked the most was no haggling over price. He gave me his best price which was more than fair. I have been searching for a vehicle for over a year before finding the right one at the right price. Thanks Robert and thanks Heritage for a great experience.

October 31, 2011

It was my pleasure to assist you in the purchase of your Suburban Mike. Welcome to the Heritage family.

Found a great deal online

by from Coldwarer,Mi |

Found a great deal on cars.com. Went in and was treated very well by the salesman. Very happy with my purchase and experience. I would reccomend my friends and family to Heritage Chevrolet.

October 31, 2011

I am glad I was able to help you with your new Malibu LTZ. Feel free to send in your friends and family, and don't forget about our $50 referral reward.