Heritage Chevrolet

350 W Dickman Rd, Battle Creek, MI 49037

New 888-695-1707
Used 888-695-0771
Service 888-484-8695

"Our Success Depends on your Satisfaction."

Great Dealership!

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I purchased a vehicle from Heritage Chevrolet and I was very impressed with Paul Reiber, the Internet Manager, who not only got back to me immediately when I sent in an online inquiry but he texted and emailed me back late after hours and on Sunday and he got me a great deal and had the financing and paperwork all ready for me and was very pleasant, professional and couretous and I had a great buying experience and I would recommend Heritage Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

WON'T BE BACK! EVER!

by from Battle Creek, Michigan |

Arrived looking for a used car, couldn't find a sales person and when I finally did they were extremely rude, and in mid sentence walked away from me to another customer. They apparently don't want to sell cars. Ill tell the person who gave me the recommendation how rude and insulting they were and we will direct friends and family away their lot. If I could rate lower I would.

February 11, 2015

Hello Brandi and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We cannot apologize enough for the treatment you received when you visited our dealership and we discussed your review in our sales meeting this morning and we assure you that it is never our intent to be rude or insulting to our guests and on behalf of the management staff at Heritage Chevrolet we would like to offer you our sincerest apologies for the lack of professionalism that you received and we assure you that while we always strive to be at our best and to serve ever customer and dedicate time and attention to them, we do get overloaded at times when we have all of our sales staff with customers at the same time and we realize we need to address this issue and possibly hire additional sales staff to manage the growing demand and we want to make sure that each and every customer is treated with dignity and respect and we would love to help you find the right car and earn your business and I would love to help you in any way possible to find your dream car and we will go above and beyond to give you the red carpet treatment and make up for the poor service you received when you visited our dealership. Please call or text me or email me at preiber@hotmail.com and let me know how we can make up for our lack of professionalism when you visited our dealership. Thanks again for your input and for bringing this to our attention and we assure you this will not happen again! Have a great day and we hope you will get us a second chance to show you how we really can go above and beyond to make your visit to our dealership fun and enjoyable! Sincerely Paul Reiber, Jr. - Internet Sales Manager @ Heritage Chevrolet 269-223-0875 Cell/text

Great Buying Experience over the Internet

by from St. Paul, MN |

My recent purchase of a 2014 Chevrolet Spark through Heritage Chevrolet was certainly one of the best car buying experiences I encountered. Everything went smoothly and their internet sales manager, Joe Rieber, was exceptional in every respect. The dealership was spotless and all of the staff I met were polite and extremely helpful. This truly was a most excellent buying experience! (I have no connection whatsoever with this business except as a satisfied customer.)

February 11, 2015

Thanks Bob! It was a pleasure working with you sir and we all appreciate your business! Take care and thanks for the awesome review! Sincerely Paul S. Reiber, Jr. (not Joe LOL)- Internet Sales Manager @ Heritage Chevrolet

Great Buying Experience over the Internet

by from St. Paul, MN |

Very nice to work with!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I started looking on the internet for a newer model Ford Explorer because the vehicles I found locally either had more miles on them than I wanted or the price was higher than I wanted to pay. I found a 2012 Explorer located at Heritage Chevrolet in Battle Creek, MI. I thought, why not give it a try here, so I emailed Rob Skinner, and he promptly responded to all of my emails and I made an appointment with him and I just got back from buying that Explorer. Rob was very courteous, more than willing to help, and treated me very respectfully. The drive from Fort Wayne, IN was worth the trip! If you find a vehicle here that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact Rob Skinner. If you live in the Battle Creek area, absolutely stop and see Rob. He's a good guy to work with!

Great Deal

by from East Leory, Mi |

We had shopped many places online and found that Heritage had a really good price on the malibu I was looking for. After looking at the car we new it was the one for us! Rob Skinner took really good car of us too!

Excellent buying experience

by from Leslie, MI |

Thank you Rob, for your help. You were so professional and went out of your way to help us. The ease of the sale itself was unreal! I love my Tahoe.

March 13, 2012

Thank you for the compliment. It was my pleasure assisting you and your wife with the new Tahoe. I hope you both enjoy it for years to come.

Used suburban purchased

by from Eaton Rapids, MI |

Robert Skinner was very helpful and professional during the buying process. The thing I liked the most was no haggling over price. He gave me his best price which was more than fair. I have been searching for a vehicle for over a year before finding the right one at the right price. Thanks Robert and thanks Heritage for a great experience.

October 31, 2011

It was my pleasure to assist you in the purchase of your Suburban Mike. Welcome to the Heritage family.

Found a great deal online

by from Coldwarer,Mi |

Found a great deal on cars.com. Went in and was treated very well by the salesman. Very happy with my purchase and experience. I would reccomend my friends and family to Heritage Chevrolet.

October 31, 2011

I am glad I was able to help you with your new Malibu LTZ. Feel free to send in your friends and family, and don't forget about our $50 referral reward.