1355 W Dickman Rd, Springfield, MI 49037

New 888-818-0275
Used 888-521-1683
Service 877-849-4762

"Put a Little Sunshine in Your Life"

a great place to buy a sienna XLE

by from battle creek mi. |

my husband and I were very very happy with Chad Rose are sales man.We were also very happy with the manager.We would have to say in all the years we have purchased cars sunshine toyota was the first one we can say we were 100% happy with every one at sunshine toyota. Also the finance person Dennis.

Exemplary customer service

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Sunshine was awesome to deal with, and Skip was very helpful and customer-oriented. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Sunshine - and both times their customer service has been top notch - and a big reason for going to them and staying with them.

by from Big Rapids, MI |

Long story, short: walked in off the street, greeted by Bill Ritchie, dropped a 30K deal into his lap, left a deposit and went home without the vehicle awaiting delivery in a week. Bill subsequently failed to contact me, failed to respond to my emails requesting specs for vehicle, and I couldn't contact him via main line or cell line. I asked switchboard operator to connect me with ANY sales rep or manager. I got Chip; he knew I was working with Bill and connected me right away. When I finally get to speak with Bill, he doesn't remember who I am. I was flabbergasted. I understand he sees hundreds of people each week, but to not remember the person you sold a vehicle to just days before, unbelievable. I ended up getting the same vehicle with more options at a better price from another dealer. I think that my experience was just a one-off mistake by Bill; and in all fairness, sales manager, Josh did his best to rectify the situation. I couldn't, however, justify rewarding this kind of egregious mistake. Bill is a great salesman; he rushed for 95 yards but then dropped the ball before the goal. I'm sure this will never happen again; I'm just sorry that it happened to me.

Pleasant experience buying my Camry

by from Kalamazoo MI |

On 12/24/2012, I bought a 2010 Camry at this dealership. I dealt with Aimee Alger and found her pleasant, helpful and informative. The dealer had a good inventory at a competetive price. The building was modern and comfortable. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly. I live 30 minutes away so they sent a driver to pick me up and bring me to the dealership on purchase day. The purchase process too abt 45 minutes and altho I was offered some after market warrantee and protection procducts there was no pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealer and salesperson.

Great experience at Sunshine Toyota

by from Chicago, IL |

We recently purchased a new Sequoia from Sunshine Toyota. We traveled from out of state to get the vehicle and felt like we received a great deal for our trade-in and a great price for our new truck. Aimee, Matt and Trey were all great to deal with and no non-sense. We were able to test drive the vehicle, negotiate prices and drive our car away in 1.5 hours.

Long wait--bring a book

by from West Michigan |

We had excellent communication via phone and e-mail prior to our arrival, but must have visited the dealer on an exceptionally busy day. Our sales agent had 2 other buyers on site so we waited about 40 minutes to test drive the car, and another 20 minutes to talk with a salesperson about buying the car. They have a TV in the lobby which loops the same infomercial every 20 minutes--needless to say, we now know more about hair removal than we ever cared to know. Also, they had to deliver the car to us for "cleaning" and because they did not accept our debit card for purchase of the car. The car arrived late the following day with 3 (three) new stains on the drivers seat!! Looks like they spilled glue on the upholstery...it won't wash out. We're happy with the car overall, though doubt we'll be back to this dealer. If so, we'll come prepared to handle the lengthy wait.

Sunshine Toyota responded to this review

June 13, 2012

Good morning. Thank you for your review - we appreciate all the information customers provide to us so we can improve the experience in the future. We are very sorry to hear about the wait to speak with the sales person and about your seats not being cleaned. We'd be happy to re-clean your seats - can you contact your sales agent so we can arrange to bring the vehicle back to Sunshine Toyota to have the vehicle seats cleaned. Thank you again for your information and we look forward to providing a great experience for you. Sincerely, Gary Minneman Jr. General Manager

Worth the drive!

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

I found the pre-owned Jeep I was looking for at Sunshine Toyota through Cars.com. I was hesitant to drive to that dealer because of the distance from my home. After talking with my salesperson, Aimee, by phone, I decided to make the 90 mile drive and was so glad I did. Everyone was helpful and friendly and honest! No bad surprises, in fact, they exceeded my expectations. I would definitely purchase from them again.

by from Edwardsburg, MI |

While searching for a used vehicle, I came across one at this dealer ship that sparked my interest. I was contacted by a sales representative who was very helpful in answering questions, providing photos and offering different finacing options. I also received contacts from both the Finance manager and General Manager letting me know that they were there to help were they could and also provide any answers I may have. At no time did I feel pressured into making a purchase. The sales representative I felt went beyond a normal interaction to make sure I was informed. I was not able to make a timely trip to test drive the vehicle due to personal commitments, but felt that the team I worked with was truly looking at my best interest. I am continuing my search for vehicles and have received some updates from Sunshine when something that might be of interest to me is in their inventory.