Oakley Auto World

17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, MO 65737

Used 866-316-6078

Great people!

by from Okay, OK |

We located Oakleys Auto World while searching the internet for a pre-owned corvette. They had a nice website with favorable reviews. Oakleys seemingly had just what seemed to be what we were looking for so we called to ask a few questions concerning the car we liked online and spoke with Jack Miller. He was very informative and helpful. We decided to make the trip to Branson, MO and when we arrived we were greeted by Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller was very knowledgeable and courteous and took time to answer all of our questions. We made the purchase of a 2007 corvette and was very pleased with the entire process. As well as the business aspect, which went very smoothly, Mr. Miller took time to visit on a personal level as well. Not only did we find the vehicle we had hoped to find, we found some new friends at Oakleys! We would definitely shop here again and would certainly recommend Oakleys to anyone in the market for a high quality vehicle! We found Oakleys to be a fair, honest and friendly business!

Bought a Car

by from Springfield, MO |

Great dealership. Was very helpful in the buying process and made the whole experience smooth and easy. Loved the vehicle quality that was displayed on the lot was very easy in helping me find something in my price. Will be the first lot I look at when purchasing another vehicle and will be place I send my friends and family.

Excellent company to deal with

by from Wichita, KS |

Great dealership that is actually trustworthy with zero selling pressure. They carry a higher quality of vehicles than the typical lots. I traveled 5 hours each way & it was worth every minute.

Excellent salesmanship

by from Reeds Spring MO |

Over the years we have bought several vehicles from Oakley Auto World. We've always used Chris as our salesman. He has made the experience of purchasing a "new to us" vehicle extremely easy. Chris has taken care to make sure the vehicles we purchase are exactly what we think they are...no hidden surprises. We highly recommend Oakley Auto World to be a first stop for anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Our family will continue to shop with them.

Thank You Again!!!

by from Ozark, Mo |

I wanted to say thank you again. I absolutely love my Toyota Celica GT-S. I had looked all over for one, and luckily found one with you all. I could not have asked for a better car, and am still finding new add ons that I did not even know about. It was a pleasure dealing with Scott, and if I ever need to buy another car, I will be coming back to see you. Definitely recommending you to any of my friends who will be looking for a new vehicle. Cleanest, and best maintained cars I have seen on a lot. This was my first ever car purchase, and I am happy that I got to share that experience with you.

Very Patient and Excellent Communiaction!!!

by from Kimberling City, Mo |

Very patient with us being that we are hearing impaired. Very cooperative with text communication for questions & answers.

Family-Owned and Honest Dealer

by from Branson West, MO |

If you want to feel like you're in a good environment making your own decisions when buying a car, I recommend Oakley. The lot and building are in beautiful condition. Very hospitable and welcoming. It makes you feel like you're in a good place. The cars are nice and well-priced. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and I'll be back when I'm in market for another car. I know we'll be very pleased with our Avalanche.

Enjoyable buying experience.

by from Monett, Mo |

Found the car we were looking for and the buying experience was enjoyable. Easy to work with and were very accommodating to us. Friendly environment and the cars were nice looking. We would recommend this dealer to a friend.

Good relationship

by from Kimberling City, MO |

Our family has purchased 9 vehicles from Oakley's Auto World in the last 11 years, 3 alone in the past month. Scott and the rest of the team have been nothing but helpful, respectful and professional in all of those dealings. The prices are reasonable, the cars/trucks/suv's are all clean and in top shape when we go to pick them up. We have had a couple of times where something has gone wrong within the first weeks after purchase and they have always stood behind their product and took care of the issues. We have looked to purchase cars elsewhere but have always gone back to Oakley's. We prefer to buy local and have built a wonderful relationship with them and hope to continue that relationship in the years to come.

Return customer

by from Branson mo |

I have purchased multiple cars and put my trust in this family owned business for 12 years. Scott and Chris are extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to and most of all have great follow through. I have recommended Oakley Auto World to many others and have all been happy as well. Definitely worth looking here!