Oakley Auto World

Oakley Auto World

17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, MO 65737

Used 866-316-6078

Finally, You Have A Friend In The Car Business!

Great customer service - Very helpful

by from Hollister, Missouri |

My husband and I bought two vehicles from Oakley Auto World in Branson West and we have been extremely satisfied each time and with both vehicles. Great group of guys and staff...they treated us good, willing to help, friendly and great prices. Our first vehicle was a 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue and the vehicle we just bought from them this time is a 2006 Ford Expedition...it is beautiful, fully loaded and drives nice. These guys have some of the cleanest vehicles we've looked at also. I really can't express how they make people feel like family and we love our vehicle! I highly recommend Oakley Auto World!

Great place to get a vehicle

by from Galena, MO |

We were welcomed the minute we walked through the door. Scott Oakley was our salesperson. Questions were quickly answered and we were soon on the way to applying for our truck. We left for an appointment being told we would be called as soon as he got notice if we got the truck. Within minutes we were called and an appointment set up for later that evening. Everyone worked together when we came back. Scott was busy with other customers and instead of having to wait, another of the salesmen jmped right in and started paperwork. A few days after buying the "no warrenty, as is" truck we had brakes making an awful noise. We called and asked about a problem this soon especially with an inspection certificate given to us on the date of sale. Scott immediately told us to take it to his brake and alignment garage and he made the appointment for us. We took it in, came back in a few hours and the truck was completely repaired. NO CHARGE. It was a great buying experience, one of the best we have had.

Dodge Pickup 4WD

by from Galena, MO |

Great people to work with they go out of their way to make sure that you are happy with your purchase.

GREAT PEOPLE AND AUTO DEALER

by from SPRINGFIELD,MO |

GREAT PEOPLE AND A GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR. SCOTT, WALT HELPED TO FIND A GREAT CAR TO DRIVE AND ENJOY!

Easy doing business with

by from Fayetteville AR |

Bought a car for my son here. Looked online for a good deal and a found a Ford Focus at Oakley's. Called them and made an appt to come the car. Drove an hour and half with my son. Saw the car and bought it. They made it completely easy and nice and friendly. Had to come back the next weekend to pick it up and everything was perfect. I highly recommend Oakley's Auto.

AMAZING DEALERSHIP

by from Flippin arkansas |

I am beyond satisfied with this dealership. The vehicles from the dealership are extremely well maintenanced and seem brand new even though it is a used car dealership. I just recently purchased a 2010 dodge ram 1500 with the 5.7L hemi from Oakley Autoworld and let me just say I absolutely love the truck. Scott got my monthly payments down to where it was very affordable, he was very fair on my trade in, and the transaction was very smooth. We went to Scott on Halloween when I got off work. I live in Arkansas and even though he wanted to take his son trick or treating he still waited for us to arrive and check the truck out and stayed till we made the transaction before he left to take his son trick or treating. I was very pleased with how fast we made the transaction, and with the very friendly service this Dealership gave us. It will not be the last time I purchase a vehicle from Oakley Auto World.

Great people!

by from Okay, OK |

We located Oakleys Auto World while searching the internet for a pre-owned corvette. They had a nice website with favorable reviews. Oakleys seemingly had just what seemed to be what we were looking for so we called to ask a few questions concerning the car we liked online and spoke with Jack Miller. He was very informative and helpful. We decided to make the trip to Branson, MO and when we arrived we were greeted by Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller was very knowledgeable and courteous and took time to answer all of our questions. We made the purchase of a 2007 corvette and was very pleased with the entire process. As well as the business aspect, which went very smoothly, Mr. Miller took time to visit on a personal level as well. Not only did we find the vehicle we had hoped to find, we found some new friends at Oakleys! We would definitely shop here again and would certainly recommend Oakleys to anyone in the market for a high quality vehicle! We found Oakleys to be a fair, honest and friendly business!

Bought a Car

by from Springfield, MO |

Great dealership. Was very helpful in the buying process and made the whole experience smooth and easy. Loved the vehicle quality that was displayed on the lot was very easy in helping me find something in my price. Will be the first lot I look at when purchasing another vehicle and will be place I send my friends and family.

Excellent company to deal with

by from Wichita, KS |

Great dealership that is actually trustworthy with zero selling pressure. They carry a higher quality of vehicles than the typical lots. I traveled 5 hours each way & it was worth every minute.

Excellent salesmanship

by from Reeds Spring MO |

Over the years we have bought several vehicles from Oakley Auto World. We've always used Chris as our salesman. He has made the experience of purchasing a "new to us" vehicle extremely easy. Chris has taken care to make sure the vehicles we purchase are exactly what we think they are...no hidden surprises. We highly recommend Oakley Auto World to be a first stop for anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Our family will continue to shop with them.

Thank You Again!!!

by from Ozark, Mo |

I wanted to say thank you again. I absolutely love my Toyota Celica GT-S. I had looked all over for one, and luckily found one with you all. I could not have asked for a better car, and am still finding new add ons that I did not even know about. It was a pleasure dealing with Scott, and if I ever need to buy another car, I will be coming back to see you. Definitely recommending you to any of my friends who will be looking for a new vehicle. Cleanest, and best maintained cars I have seen on a lot. This was my first ever car purchase, and I am happy that I got to share that experience with you.