Z Imports

Used 888-263-6912

Quality Pre-Owned Cars

TERRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a car from these shysters a few years back. It was a Mitsubishi Diamante.... Picked it up and began to drive from Indy to Cincy and the car had engine problems, oil leaking, car would not shift correctly, etc. Prior to buying they had me bring it over to the Firestone across the street where they did a "100+ point inspection" and indicated that the car was A-OK. This Firestone is in collusion with this dealership as the car was aweful and any reputable mechanic would have found the issues. I had the car towed back to the lot where I was basically told "tough luck pal". My wife then started to call the local news station and remarkably the owner did a complete 180 and refunded the money. DO NOT SHOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP. Terrible cars, terrible service, terrible experience. I'm writing this review now as I'm shopping for another car and saw that these shysters are still in business. STAY AWAY!

HORRIBLE customer service!!

by from Illinois |

I found a car I liked online and called first, as it was going to be a 2.5 hour drive from where I live. According to Kelly Blue Book, they had the car over-priced $1500.00. The salesman they directed me to was HORRIBLY rude and refused to come down in price at all, even though it was seriously over-priced. I offered him a cash deal that was closer to the value, and he LAUGHED and told me their prices are NON-NEGOTIABLE for any reason. He then laughed again and told me if I wanted to try and find better to g "go ahead". LOL!! OK!!!

Buyers beware these are all throwback cars

by from Greenwood IN |

They do not negotiate at all not even if you're paying cash. They sell the cars above cost. That's why they have so many cars on the lot.They're part of Tom Wood which is not good very sarcastic pushy people. These employees themselves weren't too bad though but just matter of fact like. Tom has allot of money so if they lose buyers or money they feel it's ok. I test drove their 2003 green Honda Accord 2 door v6 purrs like a kitten, very clean, no rust, no stains went to a certified mechanic? the air conditioning does not work come spring it will be your $800 problem even though they have it in the features that there is a/c. The transmission he said is obviously bad and ready to go. May last 30 days and said they over filled the transmission fluid by 3 quarts so they obviously know this. It then again becomes your $3000 problem not theirs.

Terrible customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Wouldn't negotiate at ALL on price. Very rude. E-mailed back and forth for a while and was told the bottom dollar was one thing and in person it was another. Terrible customer service...recommend going somewhere else.

good dealer

by from West Lafayette, IN |

the cars this dealer owns comparatively have the lower prices than those of big dealership, and they renewed normal parts like brake pads or oil filters for free before the cars are ready to be sold. But you need to carefully check other big potential mechanical problems about engine and cautiously observe when you drive. They might not provide the inspection report, however if you proposed any problem you have seen, they would offer repairing issue as cheap as possible. They did provide free Carfax, so you can know the history about the car without cost. I bought a comparatively cheap car last week from there, so far this car performs a good condition. I hope this car, first car of my life, would be a good, safe, and comfortable car that drives the rest of my college life.

Terrible

by from Indy IN |

Do not buy from here. It is simple. They do not even try and respond to our reviews.

We are regular customers

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

We have bought 3 cars from z-imports. All three were excellent values. They do not just buy cars and throw them on their lot. They do some work on them first. We are on a first name basis with at least two of the salesman. This is the first place we look when we need a car. Great selection. Great follow up after sale.

Honest and FAIR

by from Trafalgar, In |

I had a good experience with Z. Looked at a car that wasn't my color preference but right in every other way, Price was below blue book. Location among many other used car dealers put me on guard but the co-owner was friendly and helpful...one of those guys that might seem a little gruff at first or on the phone but quickly became friendly and obviously passionate about selling good cars at a reasonable price. I will definitely go back. Had a good suggestion about where to find financing and would've save myself a lot of grief had I started there. Finance company knew him and spoke well of him too.

Great experience

by from Brownsburg |

Great customer service.....nice selection of imports....no high pressure sales.....very fair price....I am very happy with my purchase and will return in the future

VERY BAD customer service!!!

by from Carmel IN |

I called to ask about his finance requirements to save myself a trip and the man had no knowledge at all and before I could ask my next question he said fill out the paper online in a rude tone and then hung up! well Z imports won't be getting my money and I will let all my friends know and co workers know of the the horrible service.