Z Imports

Z Imports

3599 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 888-263-6912

Quality Pre-Owned Cars

great facilities and friendly staff

by from Kokmo In. |

I went to the lot on Hana Ave met With Rick test drove 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab this was a very nice truck but had a couple issues which Rick agreed to fix and did a great job. I did not have to wait to get it fixed. I then noticed it was time for an oil change and was in question weather or not it had synthetic oil in it cause I have been told once you put in synthetic you can not change back to regular oil. I spoke with Rick and he went to the trouble to call other owner and check for me this was very impressive and I was astonished he would take the time to help me cause I have no payment on truck I paid cash.

great service

by from indianapolis, in |

The cars are good at z import, also the buying and registration process is quite simple and elegant. Bought a Honda Accord 2000, it been 3 weeks, the car seems to be in good condition. Have received title documents via email just have to go to bmv to get plate.

This Dealer is LEGIT and TRUSTWORTHY

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

I was in the car business for 16 years! I had a hard time really trusting any of the dealers or wholesalers that I worked with in the past. I was looking for good and reliable car for my 24 year old daughter. I was fortunate to deal directly with the owner Zarko. He really worked with us on the price and we were able to make it happen. We picked out a 2004 VW Jetta with 91K miles on it, One Owner, the Jetta was in showroom condition. He wanted to make sure it was cleaned again. I am in a different line of work now, but I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!! It is really hard to find a dealership that understand the importance of finding the right car for one of your kids and Zarko listen and help us feel that this was the best for her and I can feel good that she will be safe and can afford it!! You cannot put a price on peace of mind for my daughter! Thank you Zarko, we will be back soon

Great service and friendly staff

by from Bloomington, IN |

Got a great car at great price! Friendly staff was helpful and patient. Did not negotiate on price but the price was fair.

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND SALES REP!

by from GREENWOOD,IN |

Recently purchased a used car here and my sales rep was Zack.He went above and beyond to find out everything he could about the vehicle I was interested in. It was a pleasure working with Zack and I would definitely recommend him to my friends

Idk why

by from Indianapolis, |

They never returned my inquiry, guess they don't like money

Non-Responsive

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have sent them several emails on various vehicles they have posted for sale and have yet to hear back from them almost a week and a half later. I want to know the vehicle is still available and if there is a catch before I drive clear across town to look at a vehicle that might not be there.

New Experience

by from Zionsville, IN |

My husband totaled our 2007 Chrysler Town and Country and we really wanted to replace it with a newer model. We found a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country at this dealer. We had cash from the insurance settlement and were not able to pay more than that amount. The dealer was willing to work with us and we came up with a good deal on the car. So far there are a few not major things with the van but that is normal when you buy a used car. They were very friendly and willing to work very hard to help us get this car. I would recommend this dealer if you only have a certain amount to spend and do not want to deal with a dealer. Kathy

Not recommended !!!!!

by from Leo, IN |

Not recommend this dealer!!!! No call back left message, email and nothing u should really take these people name off!!!!!

TERRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

by from Indianapolis |

I bought a car from these shysters a few years back. It was a Mitsubishi Diamante.... Picked it up and began to drive from Indy to Cincy and the car had engine problems, oil leaking, car would not shift correctly, etc. Prior to buying they had me bring it over to the Firestone across the street where they did a "100+ point inspection" and indicated that the car was A-OK. This Firestone is in collusion with this dealership as the car was aweful and any reputable mechanic would have found the issues. I had the car towed back to the lot where I was basically told "tough luck pal". My wife then started to call the local news station and remarkably the owner did a complete 180 and refunded the money. DO NOT SHOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP. Terrible cars, terrible service, terrible experience. I'm writing this review now as I'm shopping for another car and saw that these shysters are still in business. STAY AWAY!

HORRIBLE customer service!!

by from Illinois |

I found a car I liked online and called first, as it was going to be a 2.5 hour drive from where I live. According to Kelly Blue Book, they had the car over-priced $1500.00. The salesman they directed me to was HORRIBLY rude and refused to come down in price at all, even though it was seriously over-priced. I offered him a cash deal that was closer to the value, and he LAUGHED and told me their prices are NON-NEGOTIABLE for any reason. He then laughed again and told me if I wanted to try and find better to g "go ahead". LOL!! OK!!!