Z Imports

Z Imports

3599 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227

Used 888-263-6912

Quality Pre-Owned Cars

Terrible Customer Service, Bad Cars.. Worst ever!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Bought a used car from them on a Wednesday and by the weekend our mechanic told us it would be over a $1000 repair bill. Called to speak with the man that sold it to us and he hung up on me and was nasty. Also the manager didn't care what i had to say. I will never in my life even look at their inventory or purchase a car from them again. Worst decision of my life! I hope people see this and don't give them the time of day.

Cars did not start.

by from Walesboro , Indiana |

Cars did not start , I guess they all had bad batteries. The Engine light was on in one of the two we drove . They do not negotiate with price or repairs .

No pressure and very accommodating

by from Indianapolis |

Two years ago my wife and I were looking for a van. We had tried every avenue Craigslist, private listings, and several other dealers. Then we saw a listing the van we wanted with the right specs and in our budget. So we come to Z Imports and we are greated by a large man with a thick accent. He took such good care of us, let us take several vans out, no pressure and the van we got was perfect. Two years later and now I am looking for another car and what do you know I do a search for what I am looking for and of course the best price is again atmz imports. So I thought I should leave feedback because our van is still going strong. Thank you z imports.

poor help

by from indy |

i went to look at a truck two weeks ago and they sure no issuse so i look and the tire is low on air they told me to take it to a place to get air in it i thought it was there place to do that