AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

EXCELLENT NO HASSLE GREAT EXPERIWNCE

by from BAYVILLE NJ |

I STOPPED IN AT AUTO LENDERS TO CHECK OUT A VEHICLE AND WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH MY SALESMAN MIKE FANTOZZI. HE SHOWED ME AROUND AND MADE ME FEEL TOTALLY COMFORTABLE WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS. HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE POLITE AND MADE THIS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. HE FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AFTER THE SALE TO MAKE SURE I WAS SATISFIED. THIS IS USUALLY A STRESSFUL TIME BUT MIKE DID NOT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT IN THE LEAST. I RAT E MIKE AS ONE OF THE BEST SALESMAN THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

Very attentive and no hassle.

by from Barnegat, NJ |

My experience with Michael Simione was beyond expectation. He was most patience as I looked at many different type cars. There was never any pressure put upon me to hurry and make a decision.

Met and exceeded my expectations.

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had completed my research on the Internet and had talked to my local mechanic to get his input about Auto Lenders in Toms River. When I visited the showroom, David Beaton greeted me and we talked about my needs. When he looked at the inventory he found they had already sold the vehicle I was interested to buy (Honda Pilot). David was able to locate another one at their Lakewood branch and I was able to drive it back to TR that very day. I took it to my mechanic who test drove it and recommended a couple of maintenance repairs. They agreed to the repairs and we settled on my trade-in. While I did not expect it, we signed off on the paperwork that same day and I drove home a satisfied customer of Auto Lenders. A week later all the repairs were completed and I have not had any problems with my 2011 Honda Pilot.

So Easy

by from Tomsriver, NJ |

I had such an easy, pleasant buying experience. Michael Simione was amazing, and so helpful! I would definitely return!

Enjoyed the experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

My first experience with Auto Lenders was enjoyable. My Salesman, David Beaton was very helpful. He showed me many different cars and I took several for test drives. He did not rush me or pressure me to buy. The Toms River showroom was neat and clean. The General Manager, Mr. Maravelias, introduced himself to me which was very courteous. The best thing is you pay the sticker price. I would recommend Auto Lenders.

Buying a car

by from Whiting, New Jersey |

David was absolutely wonderful and very helpful to us. We were really undecided when we went into AutoLenders as to what we wanted, but with Davids' help we made a wonderful decision. We both absolutely love the Nissan Sentra that we bought and when we are ready for another car we will not hesitate to go back to AutoLenders to see David.

Best Experience

by from Seaside Park, NJ |

I had some already pre-determined specifics with me when I entered Auto Lenders and happily my salesman David Beaton understood I wasn't there to haggle. I needed a vehicle that would allow me to tow a boat but I was staying away from a full size pickup truck for economic and ergonomic reasons. I also had a cap on the size of the monthly payment I was budgeting for this purchase since I already have 1 new car payment in progress. We had spent some time with other SUV type vehicles and finally ended up with a Jeep Liberty which I am really happy with. Its comfortable to drive and it can easily tow a boat and the price was just where I wanted it to be. Overall a satisfying experience and I will be going back to Auto Lender for my next vehicle purchase.

Best experience

by from Manahawkin NJ |

David Beaton provided the best experience ever when purchasing a vehicle. Not one complaint from me.

Great experience from A to Z

by from Toms River, NJ |

My wife and I were treated very cordially and without any of the pressures, overt or underhanded, that too many in the dealership industry -- new or used -- employ. A very satisfactory experience.

GREAT DEALER & STAFF

by from TOMS RIVER, NJ |

I just bought a 2012 Ford Fusion from AutoLenders Toms River, My salesman Bill Shoemaker was outstanding. He took his time to explain step by step the entire process from pricing my trade-in to extended coverage of my new car. The entire team made it a great experience. Would recommend AutoLenders to everyone, Great selection and VERY clean!

No nonsense car buying

by from Tuckerton, NJ |

I really enjoyed the no nonsense approach to car buying. No back and forth, I have to check with my sales manager stuff. The price is as listed, and the salesman works to fit you into the vehicle you want. No t your typical sales people because they get paid anyway, which clearly presents itself in their approach. No pressure, just what do you want and then they work to that end.