AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

Smarter way to buy a car!

Jason, my sales guy worked hard to get me my car.

by from LEHT, NJ |

I have credit problems and both my salesman and the finance guy worked hard to get it done. I will send others to Jason.

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Toms River, NJ |

We had a GREAT experience with everyone in the dealership!! From test driving to signing paperwork everything went smoothly. Jason our sales rep. didn't pressure us at all.. I will highly recommend Toms River Auto Lenders to all my friends and family.

Easy transaction!!

by from New jersey |

Anyone looking to purchase a car should defiantly go see Jay Perez at auto lenders Toms River. He made buying a car hassle free! Very happy with my new car thanks Jay!!!:)

Recent positive car buying experience

by from Toms River NJ |

Our salesman Jay Perez was terrific, he was super. It was the fastest car buying experience i have ever had. I told him i wanted to test drive 5 or 6 cars on the lot. I was pleasantly surprised he had them ready as i returned with one car from a test drive he gave me the keys for the next test drive. I did not feel rushed or pressured. The paperwork process was also quick. I recommend Jay and Auto Lenders. Dawn Keen

Happy Auto Lenders Customer

by from Toms River, New Jersey |

One of the best dealers I have ever worked with. They make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door. No hassle car buying! Our salesman Jay Perez was terrific, confident and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend d anyone looking for a new/used car, keep an open mind, and be sure to visit Auto Lenders...and ask for Jay!

great service

by from Seaside Park NJ |

Jay Perez is an outstanding salesman. I am very happy with the Subaru I purchased and recommend Jay and Auto Lenders to all my friends and family. Thank you very much Jay.

Great service , very professional

by from Toms River, NJ |

Jesse Vukas was very professional helped me get Into the veh I wanted for myself & daughter . I recommend this dealership to others & will be back in near future happy customer .

Auto Lenders

by from Tomsriver NJ |

This is the second car I bought from Auto Lenders of Tomsriver. The Salesperson David is very professional and knowledgeable. He makes the car buying easy and hassle free. I have all the good things to say about people working there.

David Beaton

by from Toms River, NJ |

David was extremely patient and informative. I started looking at cars in March and just purchased. I never felt pressure and he was more then willing to e-mail me any info I needed. It was a no-hassle experience!

Lexus owner

by from Jackson, NJ |

Great experience - test drove a lexus 350 on a Friday- the car was great but it didn't have navigation which I really wanted. Our salesman, Eric, located one on line that had just become available. Auto lenders toms river had the car available to me the following Friday - test drove it, loved it, agreed on price with trade-in, wrote the check, and was on my way. A very pleasant experience - would definitely recommend to friends/co-workers