AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676 Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Great Service - Eric and Stratis

by from Bayville, NJ |

Our car purchase with Auto Lenders of Toms River an with Eric and Stratis was great! Thank you for making the process easy!

Not an unpleasant experience!

by from Forked River, NJ |

This was our first visit to Auto Lenders. Our salesman, Jay [Perez], was courteous and knowledgeable. He didn't "haunt" us when we took several vehicles for test drives, but he was available to answer any questions, and there was no pressure to buy. When we did select a vehicle, the purchase went smoothly. Just an aside, there was a small blemish in the paint on the trunk, their service department took care of the matter quickly.

Nice Purchase

by from Beachwood, NJ |

Nice purchase. Process was long due to negative trade in.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had! Amazing customer service! The salesmen were super friendly and down to earth. Not your typical "Shark" car salesmen. Auto Lenders had a great variety of cars on location. In addition, if there was a car I saw online that I was interested in, but was at another location, the salesman transferred the car to my preferred location to test drive. It was only my second visit and I left with a safe and reliable vehicle. And the BEST part is...I absolutely love the car!

GREAT SALESMANSHIP AND CUSTOMER FOCUS

by from TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY |

LOOKING TO TRADE IN OUR 2005 LEXUS GX 470 WE STOPPED IN AT AUTO LENDERS IN TOMS RIVER TO CHECK OUT THE INVENTORY OF SUV'S AND WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH OUR SALESMAN MATT CARLIN. HE PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION ON CERTAIN MODELS TO SATISFY OUR QUESTIONS. HE EXHIBITED PATIENCE WITH US WHILE WE SORTED OUT WHICH VEHICLE BEST FIT OUR NEEDS AND BUDGET. MATT MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE POLITE AND MADE THIS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. HE FOLLOWED UP WITH US AFTERWARDS TO MAKE SURE WE WERE SATISFIED. MATT DISPLAYED GOOD CUSTOMER FOCUS AND WAS SENSITIVE TO OUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. MATT WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH....

EXCELLENT NO HASSLE GREAT EXPERIWNCE

by from BAYVILLE NJ |

I STOPPED IN AT AUTO LENDERS TO CHECK OUT A VEHICLE AND WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH MY SALESMAN MIKE FANTOZZI. HE SHOWED ME AROUND AND MADE ME FEEL TOTALLY COMFORTABLE WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS. HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE POLITE AND MADE THIS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. HE FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AFTER THE SALE TO MAKE SURE I WAS SATISFIED. THIS IS USUALLY A STRESSFUL TIME BUT MIKE DID NOT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT IN THE LEAST. I RAT E MIKE AS ONE OF THE BEST SALESMAN THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

Very attentive and no hassle.

by from Barnegat, NJ |

My experience with Michael Simione was beyond expectation. He was most patience as I looked at many different type cars. There was never any pressure put upon me to hurry and make a decision.

Met and exceeded my expectations.

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had completed my research on the Internet and had talked to my local mechanic to get his input about Auto Lenders in Toms River. When I visited the showroom, David Beaton greeted me and we talked about my needs. When he looked at the inventory he found they had already sold the vehicle I was interested to buy (Honda Pilot). David was able to locate another one at their Lakewood branch and I was able to drive it back to TR that very day. I took it to my mechanic who test drove it and recommended a couple of maintenance repairs. They agreed to the repairs and we settled on my trade-in. While I did not expect it, we signed off on the paperwork that same day and I drove home a satisfied customer of Auto Lenders. A week later all the repairs were completed and I have not had any problems with my 2011 Honda Pilot.

So Easy

by from Tomsriver, NJ |

I had such an easy, pleasant buying experience. Michael Simione was amazing, and so helpful! I would definitely return!

Enjoyed the experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

My first experience with Auto Lenders was enjoyable. My Salesman, David Beaton was very helpful. He showed me many different cars and I took several for test drives. He did not rush me or pressure me to buy. The Toms River showroom was neat and clean. The General Manager, Mr. Maravelias, introduced himself to me which was very courteous. The best thing is you pay the sticker price. I would recommend Auto Lenders.