AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

Smarter way to buy a car!

First time buyer

by from Beachwood |

First time buying a car at Auto Lenders and it was the easiest and most pleasant experience bar none. Thanks to Jesse at the Toms River location; will definitely recommend Auto Lenders to anyone in the market for a new car.

problematic dodge journey

by from Toms River, NJ |

Not happy with auto lenders at all. Purchased a used Dodge Journey from them less than a year ago and it has had to go back to them for repairs sevral times for the same things. Needed brakes twice since we got the car and both times i was told that it needed rotors and had to argue with the service manager about the warantee. About a month ago it started making a noise when you would turn the wheel to the right. I was told that the serpentine belt needed to be replaced and the noise would go away. I PAID them to replace the serpentine belt and the noise remains. Now to make it worse I just brought the car to firestone for an oil change (because Auto Lenders is closed on saturday, my only day off) and they told me that the serpentine belt was not only installed improperly but its not even the right belt and was routed around the wrong way. The belt is fraying and is ready to break at any moment. My wife is the primary driver of the car and it upsets me that her and my young children could have been stranded somewhere because of this shotty workmanship. My wife works full time and we cant keep taking the time to keep bringing this car back to be fixed. The last time they didnt want to give me a loaner car while they fixed their bad repair and when they did they made it very difficult with tons of paperwork. I have learned one thing in all of this. Dont buy a used vehicle from Auto Lenders because if you have a problem with the vehicle their incompetant staff will fail miserably.

AutoLenders Toms River responded to this review

October 14, 2012

We are very surprised and upset to hear about the troubles regarding this purchase. Our owner is currently trying to reach out via phone and see what we can do to resolve this and create a positive outcome. We do take pride in the condition of our cars (we just recently doubled our standard warranty to 6 Months/6,000 miles full bumper to bumper coverage) and our customer service and are sure there is a way we can fix this issue.

Great Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

This was may first time at Auto Lenders and I would go back again. Jay Perez was a big help but didn't pressure us into buying the car. The pricing and financing rates were very good.

Great Prices!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My husband and I bought all our cars there in the past 7 years. Great cars and great prices.

go see anthony

by from toms river |

i had no idea what kind of car i was looking for but i was set up with anthony russo and he found me exactly what i was looking for. every time i drove a car and told him what i thought he knew exactly what to put me in and what i would like. i seriously thought it was going to take me a year to pick out a car but anthony was such a pro and made it so easy and simple, i couldnt believe how easy and painless it was. i would recommend him to everyone who reads this.

very helpful

by from brick, nj |

i bought a nissan altima at auto lenders in under 2 hours. my salesman was anthony russo and was super helpful and friendly. i cant imagine buying a car being any easier or less stressful. everyone should come to auto lenders in toms river and ask for anthony when they are car shopping. thanks!!

great buying experience

by from toms river, nj |

I just wanted to let everyone know I had a great buying experience with Anthony at the Auto Lenders in Toms River. He explained everything very thoroughly and made sure I understood everything. After asking me a few questions he showed me a car I liked way better than the one I picked out! Thank you so much Anthony and thank you Auto Lenders! I am definitely leaving a very happy customer!

Great Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

Eric Buser and the team at auto lenders were helpful in finding the right car for me and never pushy.

Excellent Service!

by from Toms River,NJ |

My husband and I just wanted to say that we will never buy a new or used car from anyother dealership than Auto Lenders! The definition of their slogan"a smarter way to buy a car" is the honest truth. We didn't have to wait hours for anything, the entire process went very smooth! Special thanks to our Salesman, Eric Buser. We didn't feel pressured at all, everyone at the Toms River location was extremely friendly, kind and helpful. Thank you for helping us out Auto Lenders we really appreciate it!

my new 350z

by from 08734 |

My experience with Anthony at auto lenders was very gentlemenly, and all the other salespeople and managers were very respectful and nice to me when i came in for service. i will recommend anybody to autolenders because they take care of their customers. I love my 350z