AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Stress Free and Trustworthy

by from Little Silver, NJ |

First time buying a car as a single Mom. Jesse Vukas and Chastin Savage made it the easiest purchase that I could imagine. They were so helpful and reassuring that I was making the right decision for my family. I cannot thank them enough for their expertise and professionalism. I would recommend Auto Lenders Toms River to everyone that I know. Thank you Jesse and Chastin for your assistance in making a very hard decision seem almost effortless.

Great Service at Autolenders

by from Brick NJ |

Jay Perez was a fantastic sales associate and made the car buying process a nice experience. Highly reccomended

Great First Time Car Buyer Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

My parents have gotten their past three cars from Auto lenders of toms river so naturally when it was time to replace my totaled car they searched Auto lenders inventory. We found a car I was interested in test driving however it was in Lakewood. Within minutes after submitting our request to have it set up in Toms river I received a phone call saying it wouldn't be a problem they will have it ready for me at my location of choice n desired time and day! When time came it was already being heated up running for my test drive! The guys there are so nice and don't put any pressure on you. I had Pete K as my sales associate and he was so helpful in getting me situated with my own loan and car insurance! Within the same day a few hours later I was a proud first time car owner!

Shopping for a car was a pleasant experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My wife and I were dreading the ordeal of shopping for a replacement car. To our surprise, purchasing it through Auto Lenders of Toms River turned the experience into a pleasant one. We were especially fortunate to have Jay Perez as our sales associate, as he was very patient and helpful in reviewing our needs and encouraging us to test drive each vehicle. He was courteous, conscientious and thorough in providing information about each car we researched and drove. We never felt condescension or pressure, as is common at other dealerships. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Jay and the other associates at Auto Lenders. We feel we received good value for our money and a dealership that we can rely on in the future. We will definitely return when next we need a vehicle, also recommending Auto Lenders to our friends and family as the place to go.

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Brick, NJ |

Best car-buying experience ever. Very friendly, not pushy but attentive, answered all my questions easily - really knew their products. Salesman was Jesse Vukas - would definitely recommend you ask for him. Auto Lenders will be the only place I ever buy a used car from again.

Out with a car in under an hour

by from Toms river, nj |

Second car I have bought there. Dave the salesman was great. From the time I said I'll buy it, I was driving away less than an hour later!!

Great Experience at AutoLenders

by from Tinton falls NJ |

Jay is super helpful and was very patient as I went back and forth to do research on which car to buy. AutoLenders has a great financing deal that helped us get way more car for our money. Thanks so much!

Superior

by from Toms River NJ |

Pete K, Lou D, Jay P, and Chase are among the most professional consultants (emphasis on the consulting), from whom I've purchased a vehicle. My preferences were specific and difficult to find. Lou and Pete were tenacious in their search for a high quality vehicle at a fair price. Chase is service oriented, thorough, and personable. Jay helped us finalize the purchase of our Monte Carlo SS and is another example of the customer service of the Toms River Auto Lenders. Not only would we purchase again through this team, we will be purchasing another vehicle next summer from them! Vincent D, Toms River, NJ

Autolenders Toms River is Great

by from Forked River,NJ |

First of all they have a great crew working at the Toms River site. Anthony Russo, the sales Consultant could not have been more professional and pleasant. At no time did my wife and I feel like we were getting con-ed. He was very honest and excellent to deal with. Lou DeServio, the GM and Chastin Savage, the Business Mgr were both just as professional and pleasant. The end result is we purchased a 2010 Pathfinder and left feeling that we got a fair deal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Auto Lenders to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Great experience. Bill V

Excellent Service

by from Beachwood, NJ |

We bought a 2011 Accord on Wednesday and the service and process was awesome here. Eric and Chastin made the buying experience a great one.