AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

Smarter way to buy a car!

Eric rocks!

by from Toms river, nj |

This is now the fourth car that I have purchased from Eric and auto lenders.. It's a great experience every time.. I'll most likely never buy anywhere else.. I want to thank Eric buser for a job well done.. Again! Thank you we will definitely be back. Also, I have recommended 3 friends who are just as satisfied with auto lenders and Eric. Keep up the good work.

The Best!!!

by from Toms River |

We purchased a Nissan Maxima from AutoLenders in Toms River. We had a wonderful experience!!!! We dealt with Eric, and he was great! He made buying a car easy! He was honest and made us feel so comfortable about our purchase. I would recommend Eric to all my family and friends!!! We will be using him again in the future!!!

thanks anthony

by from toms river, nj |

Anthony was fabu. send everyone to him!!! i am so happy with the service. i purchased a subaru forester and i love it, thank you so much Anthony Russo at autolenders of toms river!!!

Awesome Dealer

by from Bayville, NJ |

I recently bought a car from Auto Lenders Toms River, my experience there was awesome. My sales person was Anthony Russo, he was a huge help through the process. He made the whole experience. I reccomend going to Auto Lenders if your looking for a great deal from great people. Ask for Anthony Russo he won't steer you wrong, literally.

from dave h

by from toms river nj |

everyone in my family who drives has a car from auto lenders. my girlfriend just bought a lexus from anthony and is very happy, it looks like a brand new car. every salesman and manager there is very helpful and friendly. i would recommend that everyone i know go to auto lenders in toms river for their automotive needs. ask for anthony he will take good care of you, i was more than happy to write him this review

best purchase ever

by from toms river, nj |

Just bought a Nissan Maxima in amazing shape in under 2 hours, still cant believe how smooth and easy it was. Anthony Russo in the toms river store was great through the whole thing, I knew as soon as we started talking that he was not a "shark" and was the type of trustworthy person that i would be comfortable dealing with. call anthony at 732 606 8000 when you are ready to look at cars

Buying a used BMW

by from Forked River,NJ |

We dealt with Eric and overall he was great and very nice and honest!. Went in just to see it without having high hopes. But Eric reassured I would love the car and he was so right !!! Had the car over night and nex day we were approved!! Yay! So happy and si far loving it!! Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. The finance manager is very nice also! We will b shopping here again;)!! Thanku Eric!!!;)

Auto Lenders Toms River, NJ

by from Brick, NJ |

I just purchased a used Jeep Liberty for my daughter from Auto Lenders in Toms River, NJ. This was the first time I had ever been there. I was very impressed and delighted with the courteous service from my salesman, Eric Buser. He was knowledgeable and helpful but not pushy. Dave, in finance, was also great to deal with as well. I would definitely recommend Auto Lenders to anyone purchasing a used car.

Eric Buser & the 2011 Nissan Armada

by from Barnegat |

Well, 4/13 had a great, crazy easy, experience working with Eric on both trading in our existing vehicle & purchasing a beautiful replacement vehicle (Nissan Armada) that they brought up to Toms River for me from Voorhees. However, note that I could not answer the repair portion, because we found a strange noise going on in the engine and the truck had to be immediately scheduled for repair on the date of puchase...not cool. Truck has been to Pine Belt Nissan (still under factory warranty) had a part replaced,returned to AutoLenders, John @ Auto Lenders STILL noticed a noise & sent it BACK to Pine Belt! Pine Belt replaced ANOTHER part. But this time Pine Belt noticed that there was still a noise WHICH they are STILL researching @ Nissan. HOWEVER, Eric was aware when we scheduled for the truck to be repaired, and ensured we had a pretty darn cool loaner! Always has a smile, very accessible & definitely jumped through some hoops for us on the puchase! Let's see how our repairs go now...it's been 3 days (in fairness to AL, that's on Pine Belt, though!)

Gmc acadia

by from Toms river, nj |

I had such a wonderful experience buying my Lexus back in november from auto lenders, there was no question when my fiancwanted a new car I would return to auto lenders. I worked with Eric for both of my purchases. It was defiantly the best car buying experience we have ever had.