AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Westbury Jeep

by from Long Island NY |

I purchased a new Jeep Liberty from Westbury Jeep about 8 months ago. It is my second purchase, the first being a Grand Cherokee. I have purchased many vehicles from other dealerships including Mercedes and BMW. The sales and service experience from Keith and his team are far and away better than any where else I have experienced. The sales process was not pushy and the salesperson (Mike) was very knowledgeable. We always feel like a member of the family there. The service department is always up front and efficient. I always am in and out of there in a reasonable amount of time. This dealership definitely is a well oiled machine and everyone is very accommodating!

Great service

by from Forked River, NJ |

I went to Auto Lenders not knowing what type of car I wanted. My sales person Jay Perez was totally patient bringing cars from other locations for me to test drive. The experience was totally stress free and I was able to purchase a car that I really liked and they made it fit into my budget. Thank you Auto Lenders and thank you Jay.

an awesome experience

by from manahawkin nj |

We just got done purchasing a new jeep from auto lenders. The experience was so stress free with no pressure . I don't know why anyone would ever go to a regular car dealership. We worked with Anthony Russo and can not say enough great things about his service to us. Go see him you won't be disappointed I promise. He was so great to us and our children and worked with us.

Great service

by from Tacoma Wa |

I recently went to Showcase Motors Dealarship in Lynnwood Wa. I could not have asked for more. Doug is really good at what he does. He went through every detail with me and made sure I understood every detail given and answered all my questions clearly. I would totally recommend Doug. Honest and professional, what more can you ask for. See for yourself :)

Auto Lenders makes buying a car stress-free!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Jesse in Toms River helped my husband & I purchase a 2012 Camry last month. He was incredibly patient & accommodating as we test drove several cars. He never put any pressure on us to "buy today" which is why we did buy that day! Highly recommend Auto Lenders of TR & Jesse Vukas!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT DRIVEANYTHING.COM

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I was shopping for a car online for my daughter and found the perfect vehicle at "driveanything.com" through the Cars.com website. Working with Brett was a pleasure. He was prompt in his replies to all of my questions, provided all the information about the vehicle I requested and was always pleasant and professional to work with. Once I made the decision to purchase, things just got easier. I flew up to Philadelphia to pick up the car and Brett had everything prepared in advance so I could get in and out quickly. Also, the car was better in person than it was in the photos...I was very pleased. I drove from Philly back to Myrtle Beach, SC on the same day I bought the car and the vehicle was perfect....exceeding my expectations in every way. I would highly recommend Brett and driveanything.com as it was a great car buying experience.

Jason Caldwell with leith BMW, Raleigh NC

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2010 Volvo XC-90 for Jason and Leith BMW. Jayson was an absolute joy to work with from the purchase if the car through the matainance of the car. i would highly recommend Jason to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Eric B. Does it again!

by from manahawkin |

I can't even begin to describe how easy and stress free my experience was, again, purchasing our 3rd vehicle from Eric Buser at the Toms River location. From the very first phone call I made to him on Tuesday afternoon describing the type of vehicle I was looking for and the some of the safety features I placed as a priority since this vehicle was a birthday gift and my son's first car. Less then 2 days later when I met with Eric he was confident he found what I was looking for, and he was right! Eric could have very easily just picked any car off the lot and over our budget just to make a sale but he didn't. Instead, being the father of a teen driver himself, knew the importance of placing my son in a safe, reliable and "teenager approved" stylish vehicle.

couldnt believe how smooth it went!

by from toms river nj |

I had been shopping for a commuter car for weeks and within an hour of walking into auto lenders of Toms River and meeting Anthony Russo I left with exactly what I was hoping to buy . I got a great deal and everything went very smooth . Anthony was very pleasant to deal with, I would recommend that everyone who is planning on buying a pre owned car stop in and speak with Anthony about what theyare looking for, i am sure he could find it . I will be back for a truck and am excited to come back and pick one out. Thanks again Anthony and Brian

Awesome experience

by from Milford, NJ |

Just bought a 2012 Town and Country from Eric at Auto Lenders in Toms River. We had such an amazing experience. From the first contact to driving the car off the lot, we had such a positive experience. I have always dreaded the car buying experience but will no longer, Eric and the team have changed my outlook. Eric worked hard to get us the best of everything and really had our best interests in mind. I will never buy a car from a traditional dealer again! Great job guys!