AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676 Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Car Purchse

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

Overall I would rate the Toms River Auto Lenders head and shoulders above the rest of the car dealers I have ever dealt with. They were professional, compassionate, and they were not pressuring. While looking around at different vehicles, Bryan provided me with all the information needed which made very easy to buy. I would strongly suggest that if you haven't been to Auto Lenders do so and ask for Bryan D'zio, he is the best.

Jesse V

by from Toms River, NJ |

I was just trying to get info on a used Ford Flex. Turned out Auto Lenders had one. Went in to see it, not intending to buy one. The price and quality of the car were excellent, I could not let it go. So I bought it. Very happy with the car and Auto Lenders service. The remote start would not work. Took a while for them to find the broken wire, but they were diligent and found it.

Very satisfied , Manahawkin nj

by from Manahawkin nj |

Was very pleased with car buying in toms river , cars have low mileage most cars come with new tires an brakes .. Car could have been detailed on the inside ur other than that all was great

Great experience

by from Toms River, nj |

I walked into Autolenders not expecting to get a car at all. But after sitting with Jason Alleto he changed my mind. He was very helpful from the beginning. He put 110% effort in getting me a car I liked, along with the payments I could afford. Every gentleman i came in contact with was fantastic. I believe every car dealership has their cons and pros, but they are great. I couldnt be happier.

overall very good experience

by from Manchester, NJ |

First time going to Auto Lenders. Had to haggle a little on my trade in value but still nothing like any other car dealership I've dealt with. Good prices on good vehicles with relatively low miles. Prices aren't marked up that much over retail so you know the dealership isn't getting over on you with prices. Would recommend anyone

Highly Recommend

by from Forked River, NJ |

From start to finish, we were very pleased. Our sales guy, Jesse Vukas, was very pleasant and worked with us. We will definitely recommend AutoLenders of Toms River to anyone looking to purchase a great vehicle at an even better price! THANK YOU JESSE!

Great customer service

by from Forked River, NJ |

Jesse and the staff at Toms River were great. Jesse even went out of his way to come in on his day off for me. They knew which vehicle I was coming to see so they placed it front and center of the showroom for when I arrived speeding up the process a bit. I was in and out of there with my new vehicle in no time at all. Job well done!! I could not be more satisfied with the professionalism of the entire process.

Great experience

by from Toms river, no |

Jesse was a great person to deal with. It was a very smooth and stress free experience.

Always a Great Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had the pleasure of working with Jesse Vukas and he was extremely helpful. Jesse was patient and helped me find a car that fit my needs. I have bought three vehicles from Auto Lenders and have never been disappointed!! Every experience has been great!!

I will be a return customer

by from Neptune, NJ |

I REALLY don't like buying cars, never have. This recent purchase at AutoLenders was the BEST experience I've ever had buying a car. It was fast and easy. No gimmicks, no nonsense. That's what I like. The quality of their vehicles were great and there were so many to choose from. Our salesmen, Eric, answered all our questions and made the process as painless as possible. We will be back when it's time for the next car.