AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676 Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Always a Great Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had the pleasure of working with Jesse Vukas and he was extremely helpful. Jesse was patient and helped me find a car that fit my needs. I have bought three vehicles from Auto Lenders and have never been disappointed!! Every experience has been great!!

I will be a return customer

by from Neptune, NJ |

I REALLY don't like buying cars, never have. This recent purchase at AutoLenders was the BEST experience I've ever had buying a car. It was fast and easy. No gimmicks, no nonsense. That's what I like. The quality of their vehicles were great and there were so many to choose from. Our salesmen, Eric, answered all our questions and made the process as painless as possible. We will be back when it's time for the next car.

Second time

by from Lavallette, NJ |

We just bought our second car from AutoLenders. Jesse Vukas, the salesman who was recommended to us for the first car purchase, found the second car we were looking for that met all our requirements, and called us to come for a test ride. We bought the car that day. As before, Jesse was very professional, there was no pressure to buy. Good car, good price, good experience.

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

This was my first time buying a car from AutoLenders, and I will never buy anywhere else again! The cars I was shown for my test drive were in excellent and pristine condition. Eric was fantastic and answered all of my questions, and was very informative with the finance process, as well as the warranty options, and any and all paper work, including carfax. I left AutoLenders feeling very happy with my car purchase, and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

Eric Buser and Auto Lenders is the way to go!

by from Freehold, NJ |

Buying a car at Auto Lenders in Toms River was such a wonderful experience and different then what I was typically used to when shopping for cars. Something that I normally dread was actually such a positive experience. Right from the beginning, Eric Buser, was so friendly and welcoming. There was never that pressure which made for a very stress free experience. Eric was so knowledgeable on the different vehicles I was considering and worked hard to find me a car that fit all of the features I was looking for and for the price I needed to be at. I am extremely happy with the service Eric and the rest of the team provided me and absolutely would recommend Auto Lenders and Eric Buser, in particular, to anyone looking to buy a new car. -Lauren M.

Eric Buser and Auto Lenders is the way to go!

by from Freehold, NJ |

Stress Free and Trustworthy

by from Little Silver, NJ |

First time buying a car as a single Mom. Jesse Vukas and Chastin Savage made it the easiest purchase that I could imagine. They were so helpful and reassuring that I was making the right decision for my family. I cannot thank them enough for their expertise and professionalism. I would recommend Auto Lenders Toms River to everyone that I know. Thank you Jesse and Chastin for your assistance in making a very hard decision seem almost effortless.

Great Service at Autolenders

by from Brick NJ |

Jay Perez was a fantastic sales associate and made the car buying process a nice experience. Highly reccomended

Great First Time Car Buyer Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

My parents have gotten their past three cars from Auto lenders of toms river so naturally when it was time to replace my totaled car they searched Auto lenders inventory. We found a car I was interested in test driving however it was in Lakewood. Within minutes after submitting our request to have it set up in Toms river I received a phone call saying it wouldn't be a problem they will have it ready for me at my location of choice n desired time and day! When time came it was already being heated up running for my test drive! The guys there are so nice and don't put any pressure on you. I had Pete K as my sales associate and he was so helpful in getting me situated with my own loan and car insurance! Within the same day a few hours later I was a proud first time car owner!

Shopping for a car was a pleasant experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My wife and I were dreading the ordeal of shopping for a replacement car. To our surprise, purchasing it through Auto Lenders of Toms River turned the experience into a pleasant one. We were especially fortunate to have Jay Perez as our sales associate, as he was very patient and helpful in reviewing our needs and encouraging us to test drive each vehicle. He was courteous, conscientious and thorough in providing information about each car we researched and drove. We never felt condescension or pressure, as is common at other dealerships. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Jay and the other associates at Auto Lenders. We feel we received good value for our money and a dealership that we can rely on in the future. We will definitely return when next we need a vehicle, also recommending Auto Lenders to our friends and family as the place to go.