AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Shopping for a car was a pleasant experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My wife and I were dreading the ordeal of shopping for a replacement car. To our surprise, purchasing it through Auto Lenders of Toms River turned the experience into a pleasant one. We were especially fortunate to have Jay Perez as our sales associate, as he was very patient and helpful in reviewing our needs and encouraging us to test drive each vehicle. He was courteous, conscientious and thorough in providing information about each car we researched and drove. We never felt condescension or pressure, as is common at other dealerships. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Jay and the other associates at Auto Lenders. We feel we received good value for our money and a dealership that we can rely on in the future. We will definitely return when next we need a vehicle, also recommending Auto Lenders to our friends and family as the place to go.

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Brick, NJ |

Best car-buying experience ever. Very friendly, not pushy but attentive, answered all my questions easily - really knew their products. Salesman was Jesse Vukas - would definitely recommend you ask for him. Auto Lenders will be the only place I ever buy a used car from again.

Out with a car in under an hour

by from Toms river, nj |

Second car I have bought there. Dave the salesman was great. From the time I said I'll buy it, I was driving away less than an hour later!!

Great Experience at AutoLenders

by from Tinton falls NJ |

Jay is super helpful and was very patient as I went back and forth to do research on which car to buy. AutoLenders has a great financing deal that helped us get way more car for our money. Thanks so much!

Superior

by from Toms River NJ |

Pete K, Lou D, Jay P, and Chase are among the most professional consultants (emphasis on the consulting), from whom I've purchased a vehicle. My preferences were specific and difficult to find. Lou and Pete were tenacious in their search for a high quality vehicle at a fair price. Chase is service oriented, thorough, and personable. Jay helped us finalize the purchase of our Monte Carlo SS and is another example of the customer service of the Toms River Auto Lenders. Not only would we purchase again through this team, we will be purchasing another vehicle next summer from them! Vincent D, Toms River, NJ

Autolenders Toms River is Great

by from Forked River,NJ |

First of all they have a great crew working at the Toms River site. Anthony Russo, the sales Consultant could not have been more professional and pleasant. At no time did my wife and I feel like we were getting con-ed. He was very honest and excellent to deal with. Lou DeServio, the GM and Chastin Savage, the Business Mgr were both just as professional and pleasant. The end result is we purchased a 2010 Pathfinder and left feeling that we got a fair deal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Auto Lenders to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Great experience. Bill V

Excellent Service

by from Beachwood, NJ |

We bought a 2011 Accord on Wednesday and the service and process was awesome here. Eric and Chastin made the buying experience a great one.

Auto Lenders, Toms River

by from Ocean County, NJ |

I went to Auto Lenders to purchase a used SUV. We were impressed with their low pressure system of buying. At no point did I feel like I was being pushed into buying a vehicle. They gave me a very fair price for my trade in. We will definately use Auto Lenders again in the future.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Bayville, NJ |

Excellent experience buying car here Jay is a great salesperson

Stress Free Buying Experience

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

Auto Lenders Toms River is the only place we will go from now on. Our sales person Jesse was knowledgeable and personable. He spent the whole day with us encouraging us to drive any car we we thought we might want. He even suggested we bring our choice to our own mechanic to check it out. The buying process was completely stress free and Jesse did all he we could to keep us within budget. The service department people were prompt and courteous. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. We are recommending Auto Lenders to all of our friends and family!