AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Autolenders Toms River is Great

by from Forked River,NJ |

First of all they have a great crew working at the Toms River site. Anthony Russo, the sales Consultant could not have been more professional and pleasant. At no time did my wife and I feel like we were getting con-ed. He was very honest and excellent to deal with. Lou DeServio, the GM and Chastin Savage, the Business Mgr were both just as professional and pleasant. The end result is we purchased a 2010 Pathfinder and left feeling that we got a fair deal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Auto Lenders to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Great experience. Bill V

Excellent Service

by from Beachwood, NJ |

We bought a 2011 Accord on Wednesday and the service and process was awesome here. Eric and Chastin made the buying experience a great one.

Auto Lenders, Toms River

by from Ocean County, NJ |

I went to Auto Lenders to purchase a used SUV. We were impressed with their low pressure system of buying. At no point did I feel like I was being pushed into buying a vehicle. They gave me a very fair price for my trade in. We will definately use Auto Lenders again in the future.

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Bayville, NJ |

Excellent experience buying car here Jay is a great salesperson

Stress Free Buying Experience

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

Auto Lenders Toms River is the only place we will go from now on. Our sales person Jesse was knowledgeable and personable. He spent the whole day with us encouraging us to drive any car we we thought we might want. He even suggested we bring our choice to our own mechanic to check it out. The buying process was completely stress free and Jesse did all he we could to keep us within budget. The service department people were prompt and courteous. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. We are recommending Auto Lenders to all of our friends and family!

Rita from Horizons

by from Barnegat, NJ |

Very enjoyable process purchasing my new car. Jay was great and very patient with me.

Very satisfied with the overall of purchase.

by from Barnegat, NJ |

I was very surprised at how well the process went when I purchased my new Chevy Malibu 2012 car. Jay the sales person was very knowledgeable and polite. I will gladly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Wouldn't Buy Anywhere Else

by from Toms River, NJ |

If you want a stress free car buying experience then Auto Lenders is the place to go. I had to actually go into the showroom and ask to drive the car rather then be attacked in the parking lot. Once I opened the showroom doors David approached me, I took a test drive relaxed and by myself. The buying process was even easier.... I would highly recommend this dealer, thanks again Chastin and David

Totally different car buying experience

by from Jackson, NJ |

We've been back twice, from the minute you walk in you know auto lenders is unlike any car dealer you've ever been to. Laid back, accommodating, friendly and they worked with me to get my payments where I needed them to be. No high pressure gimmicky sales people I don't think I'll ever buy a car anywhere else.

Auto lenders of toms river.. AWESOME!

by from Ocean Gate, NJ |

My husband and I went into Auto Lenders of Toms River thinking we would have a hard time getting approved for a auto loan, and low and behold, we walked out of there with 2 cars! (Both being a 2010 Nissian Altima) Going to Auto Lenders was probably the best decision we made for such a big purchase. It was stress free, they worked with our budget, and got us both into 2 very reliable, low mileage cars. (Both cars had less than 30,000 miles on them!). Chastan (in finance) and Dave (our sales guy) were fantastic, and we couldn't be happier with our 2 new cars! No pressure, no hassle, no hidden costs.. Definitely reccommend Auto Lenders of Toms River!!