AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

PHENOMENAL SALES SERVICE, VEHICLES, AND EXPERIENCE

by from Holland Township, NJ |

My previous car buying experiences have been nightmares. I was referred to Auto Lenders by a family member, and I must say that I will NEVER purchase a car ANYWHERE else. The sales service, specifically Eric Buser, the Finance Manager, the overall cleanliness and quality of the vehicles we looked at were EXCEPTIONAL! I am posting this review to express my sincerest satisfaction for my overall experience, I will recommend this dealership and sales to team anyone I meet who is looking to purchase a vehicle in the future.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Toms River, NJ |

Everyone I encountered on the staff was extremely friendly, honest and helpful. Jesse was excellent. He worked with my budget to get me the car I wanted, and was very informative throughout the decision-making process. I definitely recommend Auto Lenders of Toms River.

Exceptional service

by from Toms River, N.J. |

We recently purchased 2 vehicles from Auto Lenders. Peter Kruszewski was our sales consultant for both purchases. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Pete and Auto Lenders for your excellent service.

Excellent Service

by from Toms River, NJ |

I was very please with the excellent service I recieved from Jay Perez when I purchased my vehicle in February. He was a joy to work with and was very helpful in my decision making. I would recommend the Toms River location when looking for a used car.

Thanks for all the great help JS!

by from Bayville, NJ |

Jason Scudieri was so great! He really made me feel comfortable and no pressure. He was very knowledgable and I felt like I was dealing with a competent professional, instead of some of the other loony tunes you meet at car dealerships sometimes. He was so nice and helpful and helped me make the best decision based on my needs and financial situation. I'm so happy with my experience at AutoLenders that my boyfriend will be buying his next car here. Of course, from Jason! Thank you guys you're all great!

Had excellent experience at toms river AutoLenders

by from Toms river, nj |

Purchased my car from Jay at AutoLenders of toms river and am so happy I did. Jay was extremely honest and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. He also makes himself available for any questions or concerns I may have at any time and I know he will continue this great customer service in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

Jay was a very helpful and accommodating salesperson. We highly recommend working with him and AutoLenders.

Exceptional Service!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Auto Lenders in Toms River, NJ was exceptional! From the moment I emailed them about a car I was interested in they were in contact with me in less than 5 minutes. Jesse Vukas our car salesman was always in contact with me before, during and after the purchase of our car. The entire staff was very out going and willing to help with anything we needed. They aren't your average car dealers, they go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Manchester, NJ |

Buying a car at Auto Lenders in Toms River was unlike any other car buying experience I have ever had. I have always hated car shopping and buying in the past. After shopping and purchasing a car at Auto Lenders last week I will never feel that way again. Whenever I am in the market for a used vehicle I will first turn to Auto Lenders. There is no haggling. The sales people are extremely friendly and helpful. There are no packs of vultures waiting to pounce on you as soon as you pull into their lot. My salesman, Jason Jason Scudieri was extremely helpful. He helped me find a car and made the whole process painless. He and the rest of the staff answered all my questions. I drove off the lot with my new used car that same day. I forgot to take my plates off of my trade in and Jason was kind enough to take them off and put them aside for me along with a few personal belongings that I left in the car. The finance manager Dave was also very helpful. All in all it was a very positive experience and I will recommend them to all my friends.

Buying a car after Sandy

by from Toms River, NJ |

I stopped at Auto Lenders in Toms River on Monday night inquiring about a car we saw online as my car was totalled due to Sandy. I spoke with Jesse Vukas & explained that I was interested in a certain vehicle that the website said was at the TR location. I also told him that my husband was recuperating from a heart procedure & could only come to the Dealership if we were serious about purchasing a car. He located the car at another location, brought it to TR by 11:30am Tuesday and called to tell me it was in TR. We went to look & test drive it. We purchased the 2012 Nissan Maxima. I left my husband in Jesse's care as he said they would drive him home if necessary. Everything was completed within a couple of hours & my husband took the car home. No muss, no fuss, no pressure, no negotiating games and most importantly, my husband did not get stressed out. A very positive experience & Jesse did everything he could to make the process easier on us.