AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

very helpful

by from brick, nj |

i bought a nissan altima at auto lenders in under 2 hours. my salesman was anthony russo and was super helpful and friendly. i cant imagine buying a car being any easier or less stressful. everyone should come to auto lenders in toms river and ask for anthony when they are car shopping. thanks!!

great buying experience

by from toms river, nj |

I just wanted to let everyone know I had a great buying experience with Anthony at the Auto Lenders in Toms River. He explained everything very thoroughly and made sure I understood everything. After asking me a few questions he showed me a car I liked way better than the one I picked out! Thank you so much Anthony and thank you Auto Lenders! I am definitely leaving a very happy customer!

Great Experience

by from Brick, NJ |

Eric Buser and the team at auto lenders were helpful in finding the right car for me and never pushy.

Excellent Service!

by from Toms River,NJ |

My husband and I just wanted to say that we will never buy a new or used car from anyother dealership than Auto Lenders! The definition of their slogan"a smarter way to buy a car" is the honest truth. We didn't have to wait hours for anything, the entire process went very smooth! Special thanks to our Salesman, Eric Buser. We didn't feel pressured at all, everyone at the Toms River location was extremely friendly, kind and helpful. Thank you for helping us out Auto Lenders we really appreciate it!

my new 350z

by from 08734 |

My experience with Anthony at auto lenders was very gentlemenly, and all the other salespeople and managers were very respectful and nice to me when i came in for service. i will recommend anybody to autolenders because they take care of their customers. I love my 350z

Eric rocks!

by from Toms river, nj |

This is now the fourth car that I have purchased from Eric and auto lenders.. It's a great experience every time.. I'll most likely never buy anywhere else.. I want to thank Eric buser for a job well done.. Again! Thank you we will definitely be back. Also, I have recommended 3 friends who are just as satisfied with auto lenders and Eric. Keep up the good work.

The Best!!!

by from Toms River |

We purchased a Nissan Maxima from AutoLenders in Toms River. We had a wonderful experience!!!! We dealt with Eric, and he was great! He made buying a car easy! He was honest and made us feel so comfortable about our purchase. I would recommend Eric to all my family and friends!!! We will be using him again in the future!!!

thanks anthony

by from toms river, nj |

Anthony was fabu. send everyone to him!!! i am so happy with the service. i purchased a subaru forester and i love it, thank you so much Anthony Russo at autolenders of toms river!!!

Awesome Dealer

by from Bayville, NJ |

I recently bought a car from Auto Lenders Toms River, my experience there was awesome. My sales person was Anthony Russo, he was a huge help through the process. He made the whole experience. I reccomend going to Auto Lenders if your looking for a great deal from great people. Ask for Anthony Russo he won't steer you wrong, literally.

from dave h

by from toms river nj |

everyone in my family who drives has a car from auto lenders. my girlfriend just bought a lexus from anthony and is very happy, it looks like a brand new car. every salesman and manager there is very helpful and friendly. i would recommend that everyone i know go to auto lenders in toms river for their automotive needs. ask for anthony he will take good care of you, i was more than happy to write him this review