AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Rating this dealer -

by from Bayville NJ |

Best experience EVER with a car dealer. No pressure, great selection and fair price. Our sales rep Steve Price was AWESOME. Will do business again with him ANYTIME.

Used Car

by from Bayville,N.J. |

Found a Honda Civic on line,called the BEST Salesman (Steve Price)at Auto Lenders.The rest is history.This was the second car that I purchased from Steve.He's friendly,honest and will go out of his way to help with your purchase.

Auto Lenders Toms River

by from Toms River NJ |

Buying a car from Auto Lenders in Toms River was a great experience. The salesman-Jesse V. was wonderful-very knowledgeable and helped me stay within my budget. The whole staff couldn't do enough to help me. This is my second car from Auto Lenders Toms River and will certainly go back again.

AutoLenders Experiance

by from Forked River. NJ |

After multiple recommendations from friends and family, we decided to try AutoLendors in looking for a Nissan Altima. It was hard to believe that their inventory is actually used vehicles and not new. We had a hassle free buying experience and expect we will never go to any other dealer again.

Car Shopping With Ease

by from Howell, NJ |

Over the Christmas holiday my father and I came buy Auto Lenders in Toms River just by driving on Rt. 37. We had the pleasure of meeting Dan Campbell when we entered the store. Immediately I saw the car of my dreams a Cadillac CTS. Dan was knowledgeable about this vehicle and in a no pressure sales talk educated me as to the Auto Lenders philosophy. Prices are clearly visible to customers. There are no hidden fees or terms. Buying a car is easy and hassle free. It was a wonderful expereince to be able to make a decision privately with my father at my side while having the expertise of Dan to assist me in my purchase. He answered all of our questions no matter how trivial with professionalism and courtesy. He kept me informed of the sales process with follow up calls and communicaiton. He sensitive naturing and caring attitude made me confident this new car purchase was exactly the kind of dealer I wanted to do business with. This spring I have two teens who will begin to drive and I will return to Auto Lenders for all my future car purchases. A great place with good car variety and salesmen who make buying a care a pleasant experience. Kudos to Dan for making my holidays less stressful and more joyous. Debbie Stabile-Wisniewski

Sue P

by from Brick |

I purhased a Lexus from Auto Lenders in Toms River. It truly was a hassel free experience. Anthony Russo was very helpful in showing me several cars and explaining all the options on each one. Chris Picconi was also very helpful in making my purchase a smooth one. He went over every detail and explained all of my paperwork. Thanks for making this a stress free experience.

None better

by from Pine Beach NJ |

This is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. The staff is knowledgeable, courteos, and goes out of their way to satisfy the customer. None Better.

Happy Car Owner

by from new jersey |

My husband and I found a car online that we liked at Auto Lenders. We went there, and had a great experience! Our salesman, Chris Langly, was nice and did not pressure us at all! He was also helpful with finding other options for us to look at as well. I feel like a lot of dealers try to bully you into buying a car but that was NOT the case at Auto Lenders! With Chris' help, we were able to find the exact car that we wanted that was also in our price range. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

FANTASTIC!

by from Mays Landing, NJ |

An experience worth repeating. Toms River Auto Lenders rates a ten in every aspect. Buying a car is a stressful encounter but not at Toms River Auto Lenders. I loved their "no pressure" style. I felt like "one-of-the-guys". I purchased a fantastic car at a fantastic price. AUTO LENDERS TOMS RIVER is the dealer and location to buy a new car from.

High review for AutoLenders in Toms River, NJ

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

I have not purchased a car in a VERY long time and I honestly dreaded the experience. My sister and I drove around dealerships on Sundays for months looking at cars. My niece had purchased her new vehicle from AutoLenders in Toms River and she raved about her experience, but frankly I still was not convinced. Then last Wednesday my sister convinced me to actually go inside the dealership and speak to someone. I met Dan Campbell inside and instantly liked him. He was not pushy and answered all my questions without trying to force me into buying a car. When he explained to me how Autolenders works and how many checks and rechecks that vehicles go through before they actually get on the lot there I was very impressed. While he was talking a car caught my eye and amazingly after a test drive I decided it was fate and that was the car I was meant to have...it fit into my budget and we started the process, and I drove home with my new car. It took a bit longer than anticipated with my insurance company and I have to say Dan was extremely patient and very helpful throughout it all. I cannot recommend this company highly enough and Dan in particular was spectacular....thank you Dan.