AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Eric B. Does it again!

by from manahawkin |

I can't even begin to describe how easy and stress free my experience was, again, purchasing our 3rd vehicle from Eric Buser at the Toms River location. From the very first phone call I made to him on Tuesday afternoon describing the type of vehicle I was looking for and the some of the safety features I placed as a priority since this vehicle was a birthday gift and my son's first car. Less then 2 days later when I met with Eric he was confident he found what I was looking for, and he was right! Eric could have very easily just picked any car off the lot and over our budget just to make a sale but he didn't. Instead, being the father of a teen driver himself, knew the importance of placing my son in a safe, reliable and "teenager approved" stylish vehicle.

couldnt believe how smooth it went!

by from toms river nj |

I had been shopping for a commuter car for weeks and within an hour of walking into auto lenders of Toms River and meeting Anthony Russo I left with exactly what I was hoping to buy . I got a great deal and everything went very smooth . Anthony was very pleasant to deal with, I would recommend that everyone who is planning on buying a pre owned car stop in and speak with Anthony about what theyare looking for, i am sure he could find it . I will be back for a truck and am excited to come back and pick one out. Thanks again Anthony and Brian

Awesome experience

by from Milford, NJ |

Just bought a 2012 Town and Country from Eric at Auto Lenders in Toms River. We had such an amazing experience. From the first contact to driving the car off the lot, we had such a positive experience. I have always dreaded the car buying experience but will no longer, Eric and the team have changed my outlook. Eric worked hard to get us the best of everything and really had our best interests in mind. I will never buy a car from a traditional dealer again! Great job guys!

PHENOMENAL SALES SERVICE, VEHICLES, AND EXPERIENCE

by from Holland Township, NJ |

My previous car buying experiences have been nightmares. I was referred to Auto Lenders by a family member, and I must say that I will NEVER purchase a car ANYWHERE else. The sales service, specifically Eric Buser, the Finance Manager, the overall cleanliness and quality of the vehicles we looked at were EXCEPTIONAL! I am posting this review to express my sincerest satisfaction for my overall experience, I will recommend this dealership and sales to team anyone I meet who is looking to purchase a vehicle in the future.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Toms River, NJ |

Everyone I encountered on the staff was extremely friendly, honest and helpful. Jesse was excellent. He worked with my budget to get me the car I wanted, and was very informative throughout the decision-making process. I definitely recommend Auto Lenders of Toms River.

Exceptional service

by from Toms River, N.J. |

We recently purchased 2 vehicles from Auto Lenders. Peter Kruszewski was our sales consultant for both purchases. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Pete and Auto Lenders for your excellent service.

Excellent Service

by from Toms River, NJ |

I was very please with the excellent service I recieved from Jay Perez when I purchased my vehicle in February. He was a joy to work with and was very helpful in my decision making. I would recommend the Toms River location when looking for a used car.

Thanks for all the great help JS!

by from Bayville, NJ |

Jason Scudieri was so great! He really made me feel comfortable and no pressure. He was very knowledgable and I felt like I was dealing with a competent professional, instead of some of the other loony tunes you meet at car dealerships sometimes. He was so nice and helpful and helped me make the best decision based on my needs and financial situation. I'm so happy with my experience at AutoLenders that my boyfriend will be buying his next car here. Of course, from Jason! Thank you guys you're all great!

Had excellent experience at toms river AutoLenders

by from Toms river, nj |

Purchased my car from Jay at AutoLenders of toms river and am so happy I did. Jay was extremely honest and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. He also makes himself available for any questions or concerns I may have at any time and I know he will continue this great customer service in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

Jay was a very helpful and accommodating salesperson. We highly recommend working with him and AutoLenders.