AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

Thanks for all the great help JS!

by from Bayville, NJ |

Jason Scudieri was so great! He really made me feel comfortable and no pressure. He was very knowledgable and I felt like I was dealing with a competent professional, instead of some of the other loony tunes you meet at car dealerships sometimes. He was so nice and helpful and helped me make the best decision based on my needs and financial situation. I'm so happy with my experience at AutoLenders that my boyfriend will be buying his next car here. Of course, from Jason! Thank you guys you're all great!

Had excellent experience at toms river AutoLenders

by from Toms river, nj |

Purchased my car from Jay at AutoLenders of toms river and am so happy I did. Jay was extremely honest and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. He also makes himself available for any questions or concerns I may have at any time and I know he will continue this great customer service in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Farmingdale, NJ |

Jay was a very helpful and accommodating salesperson. We highly recommend working with him and AutoLenders.

Exceptional Service!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Auto Lenders in Toms River, NJ was exceptional! From the moment I emailed them about a car I was interested in they were in contact with me in less than 5 minutes. Jesse Vukas our car salesman was always in contact with me before, during and after the purchase of our car. The entire staff was very out going and willing to help with anything we needed. They aren't your average car dealers, they go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Manchester, NJ |

Buying a car at Auto Lenders in Toms River was unlike any other car buying experience I have ever had. I have always hated car shopping and buying in the past. After shopping and purchasing a car at Auto Lenders last week I will never feel that way again. Whenever I am in the market for a used vehicle I will first turn to Auto Lenders. There is no haggling. The sales people are extremely friendly and helpful. There are no packs of vultures waiting to pounce on you as soon as you pull into their lot. My salesman, Jason Jason Scudieri was extremely helpful. He helped me find a car and made the whole process painless. He and the rest of the staff answered all my questions. I drove off the lot with my new used car that same day. I forgot to take my plates off of my trade in and Jason was kind enough to take them off and put them aside for me along with a few personal belongings that I left in the car. The finance manager Dave was also very helpful. All in all it was a very positive experience and I will recommend them to all my friends.

Buying a car after Sandy

by from Toms River, NJ |

I stopped at Auto Lenders in Toms River on Monday night inquiring about a car we saw online as my car was totalled due to Sandy. I spoke with Jesse Vukas & explained that I was interested in a certain vehicle that the website said was at the TR location. I also told him that my husband was recuperating from a heart procedure & could only come to the Dealership if we were serious about purchasing a car. He located the car at another location, brought it to TR by 11:30am Tuesday and called to tell me it was in TR. We went to look & test drive it. We purchased the 2012 Nissan Maxima. I left my husband in Jesse's care as he said they would drive him home if necessary. Everything was completed within a couple of hours & my husband took the car home. No muss, no fuss, no pressure, no negotiating games and most importantly, my husband did not get stressed out. A very positive experience & Jesse did everything he could to make the process easier on us.

First time buyer

by from Beachwood |

First time buying a car at Auto Lenders and it was the easiest and most pleasant experience bar none. Thanks to Jesse at the Toms River location; will definitely recommend Auto Lenders to anyone in the market for a new car.

problematic dodge journey

by from Toms River, NJ |

Not happy with auto lenders at all. Purchased a used Dodge Journey from them less than a year ago and it has had to go back to them for repairs sevral times for the same things. Needed brakes twice since we got the car and both times i was told that it needed rotors and had to argue with the service manager about the warantee. About a month ago it started making a noise when you would turn the wheel to the right. I was told that the serpentine belt needed to be replaced and the noise would go away. I PAID them to replace the serpentine belt and the noise remains. Now to make it worse I just brought the car to firestone for an oil change (because Auto Lenders is closed on saturday, my only day off) and they told me that the serpentine belt was not only installed improperly but its not even the right belt and was routed around the wrong way. The belt is fraying and is ready to break at any moment. My wife is the primary driver of the car and it upsets me that her and my young children could have been stranded somewhere because of this shotty workmanship. My wife works full time and we cant keep taking the time to keep bringing this car back to be fixed. The last time they didnt want to give me a loaner car while they fixed their bad repair and when they did they made it very difficult with tons of paperwork. I have learned one thing in all of this. Dont buy a used vehicle from Auto Lenders because if you have a problem with the vehicle their incompetant staff will fail miserably.

AutoLenders Toms River responded to this review

October 14, 2012

We are very surprised and upset to hear about the troubles regarding this purchase. Our owner is currently trying to reach out via phone and see what we can do to resolve this and create a positive outcome. We do take pride in the condition of our cars (we just recently doubled our standard warranty to 6 Months/6,000 miles full bumper to bumper coverage) and our customer service and are sure there is a way we can fix this issue.

Great Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

This was may first time at Auto Lenders and I would go back again. Jay Perez was a big help but didn't pressure us into buying the car. The pricing and financing rates were very good.

Great Prices!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My husband and I bought all our cars there in the past 7 years. Great cars and great prices.