AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

Smarter way to buy a car!

Car Purchase

by from Toms River, NJ |

Bought a car at Auto Lenders off of Anthony Russo. Staff was very friendly and I was in and out of here in 3 hours with a great new automobile. Would highly reccommend.

Tcor19

by from Waretown, NJ |

Anthony was a good representative for the Auto lenders model of customer service. Will defininately do business with them again, just wish I knew about them a lot sooner.

Great Experience!

by from Lanoka Harbor, n.j. |

We just purchased our second vehicle from the Auto Lenders family! I love that there is no pressures or haggling. The selection is amazing and the pricing is below Kelly Blue Book values. Our salesman Chris Langley was a pleasure to work with and the manager Chris was a great asset is obtaining the best financing for our needs. Thanks to all of you and I know we will return again, when it is time to purchase another car. Kathy & Tony

Awesome buying experience

by from Beachwood, NJ |

Eric Buser was great, he took him time I didn't feel rushed or pressured. When I found the car I wanted I didn't like the color, so he found me the color of the vehicle I wanted and the bonus was it has lower mileage then the one I was driving. Chris Picconi made the paper work very easy and did not push for additional add ons to drive my car payment up. I will definately be a returning customer

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

The Lexus RX350 is the second vehicle we purchased @ Autolenders in Toms River. Eric Buser was our main contact both times and was terrific. We were at the store several times trying different vehicles and other staff members helped us when Eric was busy or not there. There was never any feeling of a "competition" between members of the sales staff. The staff is so low key it made the car buying experience a pleasure. The prices are extremely competitive, the cars are very clean and have low miles. I don't think I'll buy a car anywhere else. The Lexus RX350 is the second vehicle we purchased @ Autolenders in Toms River. Eric Buser was our main contact both times and was terrific. We were at the store several times trying different vehicles and other staff members helped us when Eric was busy or not there. There was never any feeling of a "competition" between members of the sales staff. The staff is so low key it made the car buying experience a pleasure. The prices are extremely competitive, the cars are very clean and have low miles. I don't think I'll buy a car anywhere else.

Great experience and amazing staff!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

There are not enough stars on this rating to give Autolenders. I just purchased a 2008 Rogue last night and the process was so unbelievably stress free I couldn't believe it. They have a great selection of cars in all price points. The entire staff was so helpful and pleasant which is a breath of fresh air. Anthony Russo was awesome! Such a great guy and truly cares about his customers. He got me into the vehicle that I had my eyes and heart set on and made sure that everything was perfect. Needless to say this was the 3rd car that my family has purchased with Autolenders of Toms River. I just cannot say enough good things about them and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a pre-owned car.

Business Manager

by from Toms River, NJ |

I am very satisfied was my represetative he is the best sales person of my experince buying many vehicles his name is Eric Buser and I would recommend him to anyone.

Buying experience

by from toms river nj |

Excellent from the first day we walked the lot to our purchase last night. Very friendly, honest and knew the products. Easy, non-pressured buying experience. Dealt with Anthony Russo. He was excellent. Highly recommend Auto Lenders and Anthony. I have purchased many cars, primarily new, but I will now come here first for all my families cars.

Make it your 1st stop

by from Avon NJ |

Normally I am not the review kind of person. If it takes time I tend to never get there. I felt I had to write something. I had such a great exp there I thought it should be stated in a public forum. Steve was my salesman and Brian handled the finance. Both Steve and Brian were fantastic! There was no pressure, they were very nice, no issues at all! I even had my 5 year old with me and they were fantastic about it and still managed to deliver service way above par. For the past 2 years I have been looking for a new car but left dealerships b/c I literally couldn't stand the sales staff inside the 20 minutes I was there. I came across Auto Lenders on-line and did an on-line application, recieved the come on in call and expected the same type of experience. I was very wrong! Not only was it fantastic but I would have walked out same day had I not needed to get my son some place but I was able to coplete the hey were professional, nice, efficient, even gave me access to go on-line to print the required check printouts as well as called and the insurance company with me providing the safety features while I was on the phone. I tell everyone I know who mentions buying a car to go there! The service center is also fantastic! I had an appointment same day, immediate service once there, car wash, and a replaced tire and all I went for was an oil change! Chris was great and clear on what was what. He had given me my maint schedule while I was there as soon as I u asked and with a smile. Front to back a wonderful place to buy and serivce your car! Christine

Auto Lenders, Toms River Great to Deal with

by from Forked River, NJ |

This is our second car from Auto Lenders, Eric Buser is always there for us, and works out a great deal. He can have you in your car in a few hours. I won't deal with any other dealership, their personable, friendly, don't make you wait for hours nagging over a deal so if you are smart, deal with Auto Lenders.