AutoLenders Toms River

AutoLenders Toms River

1518 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

Used 866-413-9676

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car!

4th Time Still A Charm

by from Manalapan, NJ |

In the past 24 months I bought cars for my son, daughter and wife. Went on Saturday and drove 4 different cars and went home with the one I loved. It was fast and easy as in the past. Thank God no more family members for now...... Tony D.

Auto Lenders was great

by from Toms River, NJ |

Steve Price did a great job along with his manager figure a way to get me exactly what I wanted. Thanks I would only buy here in the future.

Happy customer!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Recently purchased 2008 Infiniti from Auto Lenders in Toms River. Worked with Anthony through the whole process. Very pleasant to deal with, and went out of his way to be helpful and answer any questions. Also didn't feel the normal car buying pressure! All-in-all quite a pleasant car buying process!

Rating this dealer -

by from Bayville NJ |

Best experience EVER with a car dealer. No pressure, great selection and fair price. Our sales rep Steve Price was AWESOME. Will do business again with him ANYTIME.

Used Car

by from Bayville,N.J. |

Found a Honda Civic on line,called the BEST Salesman (Steve Price)at Auto Lenders.The rest is history.This was the second car that I purchased from Steve.He's friendly,honest and will go out of his way to help with your purchase.

Auto Lenders Toms River

by from Toms River NJ |

Buying a car from Auto Lenders in Toms River was a great experience. The salesman-Jesse V. was wonderful-very knowledgeable and helped me stay within my budget. The whole staff couldn't do enough to help me. This is my second car from Auto Lenders Toms River and will certainly go back again.

AutoLenders Experiance

by from Forked River. NJ |

After multiple recommendations from friends and family, we decided to try AutoLendors in looking for a Nissan Altima. It was hard to believe that their inventory is actually used vehicles and not new. We had a hassle free buying experience and expect we will never go to any other dealer again.

Car Shopping With Ease

by from Howell, NJ |

Over the Christmas holiday my father and I came buy Auto Lenders in Toms River just by driving on Rt. 37. We had the pleasure of meeting Dan Campbell when we entered the store. Immediately I saw the car of my dreams a Cadillac CTS. Dan was knowledgeable about this vehicle and in a no pressure sales talk educated me as to the Auto Lenders philosophy. Prices are clearly visible to customers. There are no hidden fees or terms. Buying a car is easy and hassle free. It was a wonderful expereince to be able to make a decision privately with my father at my side while having the expertise of Dan to assist me in my purchase. He answered all of our questions no matter how trivial with professionalism and courtesy. He kept me informed of the sales process with follow up calls and communicaiton. He sensitive naturing and caring attitude made me confident this new car purchase was exactly the kind of dealer I wanted to do business with. This spring I have two teens who will begin to drive and I will return to Auto Lenders for all my future car purchases. A great place with good car variety and salesmen who make buying a care a pleasant experience. Kudos to Dan for making my holidays less stressful and more joyous. Debbie Stabile-Wisniewski

Sue P

by from Brick |

I purhased a Lexus from Auto Lenders in Toms River. It truly was a hassel free experience. Anthony Russo was very helpful in showing me several cars and explaining all the options on each one. Chris Picconi was also very helpful in making my purchase a smooth one. He went over every detail and explained all of my paperwork. Thanks for making this a stress free experience.

None better

by from Pine Beach NJ |

This is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. The staff is knowledgeable, courteos, and goes out of their way to satisfy the customer. None Better.