Anthony Buick GMC

7225 W. Grand Ave., Gurnee, IL 60031

New 866-455-0384 New 866-455-0384
Used 866-655-3246 Used 866-655-3246
Service 866-852-7488 Service 866-852-7488

We Get It Done at Anthony!

Great Service!

by from Waukegan, IL |

The first time there was a great experience!! never been to a dealership repair shop that actually wash your car after a repair. Great!!

Bill is a great sales professional

by from Chicago Il |

Bill was absolutely great. He made us want to buy from Anthony Buick and not look elsewhere. We really appreciated that he didn't pressure or rush us. I felt completely at ease with him. He made the car buying experience actually enjoyable. So much so we ended up buying two cars from him. He is a great asset to the Anthony Buick team! The only issue we had was we were there way too long waiting for financing. There was only one finance guy there (Zia (sp??)) who was great, but the poor guy had so many people waiting to see him. We left close to closing time and he still had another person to see. I'd recommend having more finance people there on a Friday night.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Gurnee, IL |

We were greeted immediately at the door by Nick, who helped and guided us through the car buying process. I was most concerned with my monthly payment amount, and he worked with the business office and bank to get me an 84-month loan and got my monthly payments exactly where I wanted them. Nick was a great help and I would definitely consider buying from Anthony again. I hope the service department is as good as the dealership!

Great Service

by from Lake Villa, IL |

Staff was very friendly, they took the time to check the exterior of the car and pointed out some surface scratches, the service was performed in a timely manner.

Great service and great people.

by from Beach Park, Il |

I have always received excellent service from you're dealership.

My Encore

by from Zion, Illinois |

I arrived on the dealership having electrical problems with my vehicle. I had already dropped a substantial amount of money into the maintenance of the vehicle, but was now having electrical problems. I informed Tony W. in the Service Department, I might be looking for another vehicle, and that's when I met Shelley Barr. She was genuinely concerned about the car malfunctioning and causing me harm or leaving me stranded. She took a great deal of time finding the vehicle that would fit my needs and budget. I was very pleased with the efforts of the finance and customer care teams. I have gotten several complements on the style and comfort of the vehicle and the color. Foremost, I am particularly pleased with the selection. It is just the right height off the ground, making it easy to enter and exit, spacious and affordable. The doctor I work with is looking for a vehicle and I've already recommended Shelly Barr and your dealership. Thanks for everything!

Great place to purchase new or used vehicle

by from Gurnee, IL |

My husband and I have purchased all our cars from Anthony GMC Buick and have been satisfied with the way we were treated as well as the deals we have received. My family and friends have been going there for years as well, and although I can't speak for them, all of their cars continue to come from Anthony. If you are looking for s great deal with friendly, experienced sales people, you won't be disappointed at Anthony GMC Buick!

Just Right

by from Round Lake, IL |

I made my appointment came in and the work was done to my great satisfaction in little time. Thank You, Tom Skau

Great service department

by from Lake Villa, IL |

I am very impressed by the professionalism of your service department. I was greeted immediately upon entering the service area and the process was started while Tony W. finishied with another customer. As always, Tony W. was affable, professional and patient while he answered all of my incessant questions. Upon completion, Tony W. explained each service that was performed and the proposed follow up maintenance schedule. It is a pleasure to do business with your service department and I would highly recommend it to my friends.

Great service, friendly people

by from Park City, IL |

Always friendly, smiling people. But this time you didn't have popcorn {which I have a weakling for} Keep up the good work and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.