Anthony Buick GMC

7225 W. Grand Ave., Gurnee, IL 60031

New 866-455-0384
Used 866-655-3246
Service 866-852-7488

Black Friday Sales Event up to 25% off select New and Used Cars!

Anthony cares

by from Crystal lake, IL |

There are some great people that work at Anthony. I purchased a used car from Dan. He was very helpful and new exactly what I needed. He was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. I got a phone call a few days after my purchase from a customer service rep who just called to congratulate me. Which shows how much they really do care about the customers. I have already sent 2 friends to Anthony and they are also very happy.

Great Service Department

by from Grayslake,IL. |

Tony in the service department is great! He listens to what the problem is and will get your vehicle serviced ASAP. He a no-nonsense person. We take our 2007 Envoy for service to this dealer because we like we feel like we are getting the attention that is needed. GREAT JOB TONY!!!

Dont go to this dealership

by from gurnee, il |

Do not go to this dealership. I had been warned by several people before coming in that this dealership is full of a bunch of greedy, wanting to rip you off sales people and that is exactly what i got. At first the sales guy was all nice and talking to me, showed me the car i was looking but that is as far as his courtesy went. I was looking to trade in my car so he took my keys and asked how much i was trying to get for my trade it. The car i was trading in was flawless with nothing wrong with it. After several minutes he came back and this is when he got rude. At first he gave me a slap in the face offer for my car attempting to give me a 3rd of the cars value. After i told him that the kbb value of the car was a certain amount he responded by saying "well why dont you call kbb and tell them to buy your car if that is the case." After that i simply asked for my cars keys back and said that i no longer wanted to speak to him. He was hesitant to give me back my car keys still trying to push me to give him my car for a ridiculously low value. Walking out i said that i had wanted nothing more to do with him or his dealership, yet they still call me at least twice a week to try and sell me the same car that i want nothing to do with. After leaving Anthony i then went to a different dealership were i did not get a slap in the face offer for my car and no one tried to hassle me into buying a car after i told them i was in the market for a car but not going to make any impulse decisions on buying a car. These same words were told to the salesman at Anthony. Stay away from this dealer if want to get an actual value for your car rather then a slap in the face offer.

worst dealership ever!!!

by from Gurnee Il |

If you are looking to buy a car... don't come here. You will be pushed and rushed and taking advantage of. Anthony has the worst costumer service I have ever experienced in my life. not to mention these guys are straight up liars.

Anthony Buick GMC responded to this review

November 22, 2013

"I'm really surprised to read your review, Michael. Your experience does not sound like our team at all and I'm disappointed to hear you were so unsatisfied. We go above and beyond what most dealerships do to ensure every car shopper has a great experience. To learn from whatever problems you may have encountered, could you please elaborate on what you mean when you said we made empty promises to you? We absolutely would never do that, so if it was a miscommunication I'd like to know so we can clear it up quickly. All the best, Jim, Sales Manager"

On-line Purchase of BMW

by from West Chicago |

Purchased a 2005 BMW X3 after shopping on-line at various websites. Sent dealer an e-mail and we received a reply first thing the following morning. Dealer described car in detail and set-up an appointment. When we arrived the car was exactly as described. No hassle with price.

GMC Acadia Lease

by from Highland Park, IL |

I received excellent customer service and a very fair price on a 2012 Acadia lease. Shelley Barr and her manager Malik Reid were outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone.

Great place to buy a car or have a car serviced

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Five stars all the way around for Anthony. The best service and fair prices I have ever experienced anywhere. Great job.

by from Antioch |

We had a great experience with this dealership. We found a car online, we were contacted by Nick and the process was very easy. More than just a great price the transaction was friendly and fast. Thank you Anthony and Nick Smoot for making this car purchase one to remember.

Anthony Buick GMC responded to this review