Signature Automotive Group

680 E Napier Ave, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

New 888-449-1097
Used 888-400-2586
Service 888-853-2126

Great Dealership - Sales AND Service!

by from St Joseph MI |

Signature Toyota is the only dealership I have visited multiple times. Larry Rotter in the sales department is awesome. He makes any transaction comfortable and easy. Manager Bill Crowder has the most amazing understanding of customer service. Everyone at Signature takes great care of you. It's not only about the car, it's about the experience!

Just awsome

by from Stevensville, MI |

Staff was so friendly and no push for sale. Infect they told me that go home and we will figure out the right numbers for you and will call you. That's the part I really liked. second thing they guide me right. I was going to get used car and they bring the numbers of Brand New 2014 Toyota Corolla's numbers so close to the 3 years old car, I just couldn't believe that I am driving 2014 model in low price. They are more in contact with me after sale rather then before sale. Reminders about service date and such a things just show how loyal and friendly they are with customers.

Excellent Service, treated me like family

by from Benton Harbor, MI |

Excellent service with friendly staff. Barbara Madison took the time to make sure all my needs and question were addressed.

Friendly and knowledgeable

by from Eau Claire, MI |

Barb and Theresa made the process streamlined and painless; good job; thank you

Great Experience!

by from Benton Harbor, MI |

Just bought my new Scion xD from Chris Salinas as Signature Automotive! He was extremely patient and cordial, showed me a variety of makes and models at the dealership, and made the whole experience quick and effortless! It seriously took less than a week from the time I went in for the first test drive to the day I drove off the lot in my new car. I've already started passing the word along to friends! Thanks, Chris!

2013 Hyundai Sonata SE

by from Stevensville, MI |

I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE. I came here after going to multiple dealers. Chris Salinas at Signature Automotive in Benton Harbor provided the best customer experience compared to all the other dealers I visited. Easy and fast approval on purchasing my new car. They got me an amazing deal on a CPO Hyundai with one of the best warranties out there on the market. Will definitely recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to come speak to Chris at Signature Automotive before going to anyone else. You will not regret it. Will definitely come here again to look at my next vehicle.

Prius C is a great little hybrid

by from Hartford, MI |

Barbara Madison was my sales rep & she did a great job. She took into consideration all the things I wanted in a car. Even the color RED. Great gas mileage, dependable, long term purchase, & brought out things I never would have thought of. I do love my Prius C. It drives great & gets great gas mileage. Even though I wanted a car for long term if I was going to get another I would go to her again.

2011 Toyota Rav4

by from Saint Joseph Michigan |

Chris Salinas was very thorough and explained everything very,very well. I would recommend Chris Salinas as a salesperson to anyone.

Great Services, i really enjoyed it.

by from Berrien Springs, MI |

IT was a blessing for me to meet Mr. Randy Klann in Signature Toyota. His kindness and optimistic character really made me happy. The people were awesome and they really explained in a detail. You would not regret to get your toyota here. :)

Great everthing at this dealership

by from coloma mi. |

I have purchased over 40 cars in my life---- this is the Place. I worked with Barb and she was the best salesperson of all the cars I have ever purchased . She is tops in my book!!!!!!

Very happy with dealership and purchase

by from Saint Joseph,Mi |

I bought a 2014 Hyundai Tucson from Signature Hyundai. I was treated really well by the whole staff. My Sales person was Chris Salinas and he was very curtious to me and gave me all the information I needed so that I was 100% positive that I was getting the best deal possible. If you go to Signature Hyundai, ask for Chris Salinas to help you and he will definately take good care of you.