Signature Automotive Group

680 E Napier Ave, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

New 888-449-1097 New888-449-1097
Used 888-400-2586 Used888-400-2586
Service 888-853-2126 Service 888-853-2126

Signature Automotive...Home of the $9.95 oil change FOR LIFE!!!

Used RAV4

by from South Bend, IN |

Easiest people I've ever dealt with. It was actually fun to buy from them, with their pretty low pressure attitude. Al Remick was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and personable. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would buy another car from them.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback on your experience and our staff. I'm glad to hear you experienced the Signature difference!

Low Pressure, Lots of knowledge

by from St Joseph |

I worked with Michael Rzeznik during my search for a New mid-sized sedan. While I did not end up purchasing from this dealer it was the best experience I had while shopping. Michael was very knowledgeable and told me more about the car than I would find on the brocure. He seemed very genuinley interested in what I wanted, what I needed and what he thought would suit me well. I originally wanted the larger V6 engine, however he recommended the smaller engine to suit my needs and explained why. Sacrificing a potential upsale. If you're searching for a new car I'd pay them a visit. They will treat you well.

Love my Seaglass Prius V

by from Hartford, MI |

I love my new Prius V! Thanks so much to Randy Klann for making this the easiest car buying experience ever! Kathy Reinke was wonderful online, quick to respond and provide answers. I really appreciate the way they handled everything the way I needed. I know people reading are going to recognize my name as a former employee. But the fact is I sent my requests anonymously, and was treated with the utmost respect. These people have integrity, and work hard for customers. As a former sales person I don't think there is a higher compliment than that I bought my car here, and these people were the ones I chose to work with. You need a car? See Randy Klann!

A refreshing delight

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Yesterday I stopped by Signature and was impressed by their great selection of vehicles-- but even more delighted by Barbara Madison, the salesperson. She met me at the dealership door with a warm smile. It can often be frustrating for me as a woman to car shop when I'm either pressured to buy or treated in a condescending manner. Barbara actually LISTENED to my ideal requirements for a car and then recommended many great options. She's a retired Army veteran who knows how to treat the customer and how to find answers. Send all your business to Barbara if you want exceptional customer service and a way to honor our vets.

Heartfelt!

by from Benton Harbor, MI |

I recently contacted Signature Toyota with an unusual request. My department adopted a family for Christmas. The family was in desperate need of a car (the dad would walk to work no matter the weather after their only car broke down). I was fortunate enough to be put in contact with Barbara Madison. She was very helpful and went above and beyond with our unusual request. The process was seamless. Barbara not only sold a car but she was part of the process to help a family in need. She went above and beyond!

January 16, 2016

Cathy, thank you for your feedback. We were glad to be a part of the solution for the adopted family and it was really nice to see how you helped them with this deal also! You and the others involved did a great thing for them! Bill Crowder, GM

My 2015 Tundra Exceeds Expectations!

by from Paw Paw, MI |

Every aspect of my experience with Signature Toyota was excellent. I received very prompt, courteous email replies from Kathleen Reinke who was extremely helpful. My experience with Al Remick, the salesperson, was great--he was very positive, knowledgeable and professional, and he never was overbearing or condescending. The negotiating process was very positive and pleasant. The financing process went extremely smoothly and all forms were explained in detail by Theresa Clark, who also was a pleasure to work with. I have not yet used the service department, so I have no comment regarding service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Signature Toyota in Benton Harbor to all prospective car/truck buyers!

January 16, 2016

WOW! What a glowing recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and I have commended our staff for their efforts. Thank you for your business. Bill Crowder, GM

My new Prius buying experience was great!

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

Barbara was excellent today. She showed me several vehicles that I was interested in. I ended up buying a used Prius because it was a great vehicle and good price. It was an enjoyable process. Thank you. P.S. She helped with insurance, title etc.

Service Review

by from Saint Joseph, Michigan |

Service Appointment Exceeded Expectations by the Service Manager, Technician and Staff.

December 19, 2015

Thanks for sharing you experience!

CUSTOMER SERVICE REVIEW

by from BENTON HARBOR, MICHIGAN 49022 |

MY VISIT WAS VERY ENJOYABLE----RON SCHOENFELDER IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE MANAGER. I GIVE HIM A NUMBER 5 RATING.

Car purchasing experience

by from Belvidere, IL |

To Whom It May Concern: Purchasing a vehicle from Signature Automotive Group could not have been any easier. From working with the sales team to financing, every person was willing to go the extra mile to make my vehicle purchase hassle free. Barb, my sales representative did everything from negotiating an acceptable trade-in to handling all the paperwork so that I could get in and out quickly as I was traveling from a great distance. Thanks again to Barb for being honest, straight forward, and informative throughout the entire process. Wil Ramirez

December 19, 2015

Your detailed comments a truly appreciated. Thank you for your business!!