2123 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07755

New 888-819-3904
Used 888-833-8970
Service 877-753-6123

Every customer first, every moment of every day..WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

Gold Coast is a great dealership. I've purchased 3 Cadillacs from them and have taken my cars to them for service exclusively. They have very responsive service and sales departments.

August 12, 2014

Mark, on behalf of Gold Coast Cadillac, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase with us! We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment. Also, be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

Great Service and Great Manager Jamie

by from Bayville NJ. |

Jamie , one of your sales managers is the best .He took care of problems I had with my car with great satisfaction. He is an asset to your company and your customers.

Tremendous sales team

by from Doylestown Pennsylvania |

Due to my current situation I felt I would be unable to Lease another Cadillac. I contacted Steve from Gold Coast he said to give them some time to work out numbers and he was able to fit me into my payment. Now that's a dealership.I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a great deal any friendly and tremendous work team.

by from Ocean, NJ 07712 |

Gary is a wonderful service manager. Apointment was made easily, kept promptly to apt. time, and out is quick time. Car rides excellently.

professional service advisor

by from oakhurst, NJ |

My service advisor Ryan was the most professional person & took the time to advise me of other things that needed to be attended in addition to the recall which was the primary reason for my visit.

by from Staten Island,NY |

Met with a Friendly Smile and really car about your needs. Car finished very fast. Service Tec was very nice and helpful.

October 23, 2014

Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with friendly and efficient service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Best regards,Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

GREAT experience at GoldCoast Cadillac

by from Oakhurst, NJ |

Amy Kemper in Oakhurst was terrific She greeted us with a warm welcome, knew exactly what to do, and helped my Mpm thru the entire process. I cant say enough positive thinga about Amy. She is a pro

October 17, 2014

Thanks for writing this review, Dorothy!It is reassuring to know that Amy provided you and your mom helpful and welcoming experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership with positive experience. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

leasing a pleasure

by from oceanside ny |

Gary Alexander is the reason I have leased 2 srx's from Gold Coast. He is informative and direct and put together the cars that I requested

October 13, 2014

Mark, feedback like this is always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by to write this positive review -- and especially for being a loyal Gold Coast Cadillac customer! Gary's sales excellence is always consistent, and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

Great Service, Franca and Luis were great to deal

by from Manasquan, NJ |

The best part of the service this time was Franca. She was pleasant and went above and beyond to get insure that my car was done the same day. She has a great attitude and you can tell she likes what she does. Luis was also very nice and helpful getting me setup with a Loaner vehicle. I do have one suggestion. I understand the free certificates are given out for a car wash across the street. I think it would raise the level of Customer Service if after getting service done your car was washed and vacuumed; even if it is just a spot cleaning. I had a Honda dealership that used to do this and it was a very nice touch and has stuck in my mind as a little something extra to differentiate themselves from the competition.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, David! It is wonderful to hear that Franca and Luis at Gold Coast Cadillac were able to provide you with great experience! We really appreciate this feedback, and I'll be certain to share it with them. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, visit us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer updates and specials. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

by from Spring Lake, NJ |

.Asst. Service Manager Mike Levin assisted me with my service. Mike called me throughout the service keeping me in loop as to the repair timetable. Gold Coast is my Cadillac dealer forever. Harry

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, Harry! It's great to know that Mike provided you with the high level of customer service that you deserve. We appreciate your loyal business. Be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter between visits. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841

Great Service !!!!!!

by from Staten Island, New York |

I have been dealing with the dealership for many years and never had one problem at all!!!! everyone is great, and treat me as if iam the only one there. I travel from staten island to long branch and pass many dealerships, well worth the trip !!! thank you Gold Coast .

September 30, 2014

Gerald, on behalf of Gold Coast Cadillac, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Steve Stigliano - General Manager - (888) 610-1841