Bluebonnet Ford Lincoln

351 IH-35 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130

Great Service, Wonderful Experience!

by from San Antonio, TX |

We had a very pleasant experience in purchasing our vehicle from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels. The salesman, Bill Turner, was excellent in providing expert information that led to the purchase of our 2014 Expedition. We were very pleased with our entire experience at the dealership and would highly recommend this dealership.

March 4, 2014

Jesse and Janie - we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Bluebonnet Motors so thank you for telling us you are one of them! We appreciate that you trusted us with assisting you with your vehicle needs and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to book a future appointment. Congratulations on the new 2014 Expedition! Sincerely, Victor Kadish | Sales Manager | vkadish@bbmotors.com

Great Service ...

by from New Braunfels, Tx 78130 |

The service advisor that I worked with, (Gary Glenn) is always at the top of his game,he has done everything possible to make my visit as quick & easy as can be !!!!

Explorer

by from New Braunfels, TX |

Outstanding all around. Could not ask for a better dealership. This is why we have bought in the past and most likely in the future.

February 6, 2016

Jeffrey, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Good work but it takes time.

by from New Braunfels,Texas |

The commander had a blown engine it was during the holidays and the turn around time i feel was very poor.

Great Experience

by from Converse, TX |

I chose BlueBonnet because of the others reviews weren't so good. I will take the extra 15 mile drive for better customer service! Danny, my service advisor, I couldn't ask for anyone more patient and helpful. Mr Bob in parts is amazing!! Thanks BlueBonnet!

February 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Bluebonnet Motors always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Outstanding Servidce3 as always

by from Bulverde, Texas |

This was a minor service visit but as always, I received great service form Gary Glenn and the Bluebonnet service staff. Gary has always delivered nothing less than outstanding service.

Great service

by from SEGUIN, TX |

As usual, the staff was helpful, friendly and professional.

February 3, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Manuel. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great place to shop

by from Canyon Lake, TX. |

Bought a 2014 F150 love it.The service at BB Motors is excellent,bought my last 11 vehicles there. Probably buy my next 11 at BB Motors!!!!!!

Bluebonnet

by from New Braunfels, Texas |

When a mechanic was asked to retrieve a proof of ins, from my car he was agitated by the request but did so. It was in a leather case with a latch. When he found it he just ripped it open destroyed the latch and case. I reported it and the dealership replaced it with a cloth velcro case.but tried to tell me that it was already damaged when they received it. Not very professional I brought my Lincoln mkz in for a recall and it was completed.

February 1, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Bluebonnet Motors. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service

by from Seguin, TX |

Exceptional service on our expedition. Thank you so very much for also giving me a lift both ways.

February 3, 2016

Hi, Julia! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!