H & R Auto

H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

Good place to buy cars FROM

by from Reston VA |

I recently purchased my 2nd car a 2004 BMW from here and received great customer service. The person who helped me was friendly and treated me with respect. He also worked with me to put on new tires which they get %40 off and have the car cleaned before I drove it off the lot. Thanks Oscar.

June 28, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our service. We are here to help if we can. Thanks Rod

A great dealer !!!!!

by from Cherlestown WV |

I was approved on a cars from H&R auto. But I am 2 hours away I maid an appt on Saturday since my mom had to drive me down there. On Friday Oscar called me saying sorry we sold the car since we had no deposit so one showed up with cash and bought it. But be promised to find me something like and 5 speed like the other car. He called me next Monday with good news he had BMW 2 door coupe and 5 speed better the the Mazda 6 I was approved for and we did hold it for me till next Saturday. Now I am proud owner of 325 coupe. Than you Oscar.

Great place for purchasing a car!

by from Sarasota, FL |

My son was interested in purchasing a particular used vehicle and H & R had two on their lot. I was asked to make a call to find out more information since my son was pressed for time and did not get satisfactory information from his call the previous day. I happened to speak with Oscar, and he was extremely helpful, direct and genuine with his answers. I relayed the information to my son in NY and told him to speak with Oscar. He drove all night to get to the lot, was able to evaluate the two cars and purchased his choice. He said he was extremely happy with his purchase and with Oscar who was very honest, helpful and kind. My son just called me halfway back to NY and said he was happy with the vehicle! Thank you Oscar for a job well done!

Should be you first and only stop to buy

by from Frederick MD |

I have to say that I probably went to at least 12 different dealers , I wish I started had here . Some said the car was great ( it wasn't ) Some said the car was perfect on the inside and out ( it wasn't ) I spoke with Oscar over the phone ( I am from Frederick MD ) and he gave me the run down about the vehicle , being skeptical because of my findings to this point I just thought another trip wouldn't hurt , so I went to the dealership , and so glad I did . All of there cars are detailed when they put then on the lot so what you see is what you get , nothing hiding under a bunch of mud . Vehicle was exactly how Oscar described . So I bought it and am glad I did . Oscar , Rod , Vin and the cute little girl that works in the office were great , and I look forward to replacing a couple more cars . Thanks again Kenny

Best Deal for my '03 Passat

by from Washignton DC |

You should be proud of your salesman, he helped me in everyway that a buyer could be helped. You should have more salesman like Vin.

April 14, 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment. We truly work to provide great customer always looking forward to hearing from a satisfied customer. We are constantly trying to improve the service we provide. Thanks

Great Deal, Great people

by from Reston VA |

I was on the market for a Jeep, H&R had a 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited on a very good price, so I thought it's worth shot. I went there , met Vin (nice guy, easy to deal with). He was very patient with me, since I want it to take my time and check everything. All looked good so I got a great deal on a nice SUV. Thank you H&R

March 30, 2014

Thank you. We all try very hard at H&R auto to keep all customers happy its not easy. We have had customer telling us to give better price or you will have bad review. At the end of the day we know we are Fair.. Once again Thank you.

Outstanding customer service

by from Thornburg VA |

My buying experience at H&R Auto simply put was easy, comfortable and fast. Vin, the salesperson, was very friendly, attentive, and patient. He provided a pressure free buying experience that allowed me the time and space to make the most informed decision resulting in the purchase of my 2001 BMW X5. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used car.

March 30, 2014

Thank you. That is Vin's job to help.

Never contacted

by from cumberland, MD |

The organization never contacted me about the car I emailed them about. I guess they didn't want my business............

February 26, 2014

We are sorry but its tax time and we are busy. If you want the car or SUV so bad you should have come to us.. from 10 to 7. We sell car everyday to people who comes to see the cars.. Customer come and drives these car if they like what they see they buy if not we tell them thank you for coming and good luck. Its that easy. Now you know how you buy cars.

Pleasant dealer...

by from Largo MD |

My wife and I shopped for a used car at different dealerships, but couldn't find the right combination of price and vehicle with some locations not even treating us as serious buyers, and acting like the type/price range of vehicle in which we were interested didn't actually exist. I came across H&R auto (cars.com) listing for a vehicle in which we were interested. I found H&r Auto's website and viewed the inventory listed, making a list of other vehicles of interest. We test drove several vehicles, but weren't able to find one that we wanted on the first visit, but the experience was so unique and pleasant that we decided to go back again. On the next trip, after a few more test drives of different vehicles, we found the one we ended up buying. My wife put it best when she said, "This car just feels like us". Vin helped us with the sale and was the consummate gentleman and true to his word. We also met Rod the owner also very helpful during our visits. I have already recommended H&R auto to friends who are in search of an excellent vehicle at a great price.

TERRIBLE Place. Highly recommend you go elsewhere!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I purchased a used car in December as a Christmas present for my daughter. They provided me with a VA State Inspection sticker and documentation stating that new brake pads and rotors were installed on the vehicle. Well the car has been driven approximately 150 miles and I have had to replace the brake pads, rotors, emergency brake shoes, shocks and struts...all items that would have been flagged if an actual VA Inspection had been conducted. Not only does H&R Auto sell unsafe vehicles and lie about the product being sold but the service station they use to obtain the necessary certifications and inspections are as equally dishonest. Strongly recommend thinking twice before walking onto the lot let alone purchasing a vehicle.

February 17, 2014

We do not have a inspection station here in the lot... If you had an issue you should have talk to us or call us before you did the work. You shop charged you $164.88 for Struts each.. They sell a pair for $91.99 at eBay (PAIR..) Honda dealer sells it for $80 each call for yourself.. We help all our customer if they call us. But again you can not make everyone happy.. We can live with that..

One of the best dealer in Town....

by from Fredericksburg VA |

From the call back, to the purchase of the vehicle. The service was excellent. Everyone was very helpful. The Salesperson was patient and to the time to explain and setup available features in the vehicle. He even helped me to clean out the old vehicle. (Vin)

February 17, 2014