H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

Great Experience!!!

by from Fairfax, VA |

We purchased a vehicle here from Vin . He is the best! My husband and I highly recommend working with him! He is super friendly, extremely knowledgeable, communicative and made our car buying experience very enjoyable. We have already referred him to a couple of our friends currently in the market for a new car!

There's no way these positive reviews are real

by from Washington, DC |

All of their cars are flawless and their pricing is the best you will find, according to them. I was attracted by a price that seemed too good to be true from the listing on this website. It most definitely was not true, but I was still interested in the vehicle. As I listed my concerns, they were brushed away as if insignificant. They weren't selling me on the listed price, but a price much higher so that I felt like I was getting a deal. They told me they knew a guy who would do the repairs I wanted for cheap, but they wouldn't pay for them. Any attempt to negotiate with the price was met with retractions of their initially promised favors. They said the car was in perfect condition, it wasn't. Then I found the auction listing from where they obtained it and it was given a 1.9 out of 5, which was much lower than I thought so there was more wrong with it than I would have thought. Their facilities are tiny, poorly maintained, and their lot is on two sides of a busy highway. Their people not at all what a normal person would consider friendly.

Great cars, Good deals!

by from Clinton, MD |

I searched for days online looking for a car I liked, when I stumbled across a blue 2007 honda civic that H&R was selling. I called to make sure it was still available, and it was so I went and checked it out a few days later. Vin was my sales man and he made my first car buying experience a breeze. With no pressure he allowed me to sort out my options and even gave me a great deal for being a NFCU member and getting my auto loan through them. Even when I didn't pass my state inspection Vin helped me to get everything fixed at 1/2 the price it would have cost. I highly recommend anyone looking for a reliable used vehicle to go to H&R auto.

My reliable vehicle

by from Rockville, MD |

I can honestly say I didn't expect much from used dealers but when I went to H&R auto. I received the best customer service from everyone there. Vin my sales person was so direct and I like that very much. I had saved some money and wanted to get the best reliable vehicle, being a part time student I was just hoping to get the best deal possible. Vin made it happen for me and I really appreciated. I have a beautiful 04 Nissan Sentra and I would recommend H&R Auto to all my family&friends. Thanks so much Vin and all the guys at H&R auto :)

Good Experience after our vehicle was totaled

by from Accokeek, MD |

We would recommend this dealer when looking for a used vehicle. Our vehicle was totaled, and we found another as close to what we had as we could at H & R Auto. Vin was our salesman, and found him to be very helpful, and pleasant to work with.

January 31, 2015

Thank you for you business. However we would have liked 5 star since we give a great deal. But Thank you...

Good experience overall

by from Falls Church,VA |

The prices that this dealers offers are very good. Although I did not get the car of my choice but my overall experience was pretty nice. The sales person Vin was nice and I had a pleasant experience dealing with him.

December 20, 2014

I am sorry that you were not able to get the car that you wanted. Because of our low overhead generally this createsa high turnover and a lot of the times the cars are sold. Next time u can give a deposit over the phone. Thank u for your business!

Great Car! Great People to work with!

by from Rochester, NY |

I recently purchased a car from Vin at H & R Auto. The purchasing experience was excellent as there was no pressure sales pitch involved. I spent over an hour looking at the car without anyone coming over to push me one way or another. The car sold itself! Paperwork was quick and efficient. I would recommend anyone finding a car on their lot that they are interested in to contact Vin at H & R Auto. They also picked me up at the airport. Rochester NY purchaser.

January 5, 2015

Thank you for your business. We try to make it easy. Rod

Great Service

by from Fairfax VA |

Unbelievable service and prices as you know. I fund this dealer at USAA site I could not believe the cars and prices till I got there. I got myself a Altima which I love and the price I wanted to pay. Mark P

Great dealer for USAA customer

by from District Heights MD |

This is a great dealer for USAA auto buying service. I fund them at USAA site and did all the paper work online and email. They really make it easy on us.

September 12, 2014

First of all I would like to thank you for your business, and subsequently I truly appreciate your feedback. We try and Try but its not easy.. Thanks Rod

Satisfied Customer

by from Frederick, MD |

My wife and I went to H & R Auto after a terrible experience with Auto Nation Honda in Sterling VA! Don't let these other places with huge lots and fancy lights fool you because your nothing but shark bait when you walk in. At H & R Auto I was treated with respect as a person and business wise. Vin our sales rep was very personable with no pressure tactics regarding sales or financing. Their sales contract was simple and and straight forward with no fine print nonsense or price haggling. 07 Mitsubishi Outlander

September 12, 2014

Yes we are small but we try harder. Thank you...

A great dealer !!!!!

by from Cherlestown WV |

I was approved on a cars from H&R auto. But I am 2 hours away I maid an appt on Saturday since my mom had to drive me down there. On Friday Oscar called me saying sorry we sold the car since we had no deposit so one showed up with cash and bought it. But be promised to find me something like and 5 speed like the other car. He called me next Monday with good news he had BMW 2 door coupe and 5 speed better the the Mazda 6 I was approved for and we did hold it for me till next Saturday. Now I am proud owner of 325 coupe. Than you Oscar.

September 12, 2014

Dean, I thank you for your business and your positive feedback and hope to you in the near future. Regards, Rod