H & R Auto

H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

One of the best dealer in Town....

by from Fredericksburg VA |

From the call back, to the purchase of the vehicle. The service was excellent. Everyone was very helpful. The Salesperson was patient and to the time to explain and setup available features in the vehicle. He even helped me to clean out the old vehicle. (Vin)

February 17, 2014

Thank you...

in love of my Acura TSX

by from Reston VA |

I bought a 2008 Acura TSX from Oscar. I tried other dealerships and they didn't want to help me. Oscar. took the time to help me out and get me into this vehicle. He also made the whole buying experience easy. I will recommend H&R Auto to my friends when they are ready to buy a car. By the way, I love the Acura!! Thanks Oscar!

February 17, 2014

GOD KNOW WE TRY.. Thank you..

Very bad service and cheating on the customer

by from college park, Maryland |

This is a very bad place. I was cheated by the staff recommending me to buy the 2006 Nissan Sentra. When I bought the vehicle I noticed that the front light has water inside but the staff promised that would not be a problem. However, just after 4 months, the front light with water inside fails to function and it took me around 400 dollars to repair that. No sooner than 3 months, right after the warranty expired, the engine, transmission system, engine oil got problems and I had to fix all these using my own money. Tires fail to pass the Maryland inspection during the warranty period and that staff recommend me to change tires at his recommended shops saying doing that can save me money for labor. However, those changed tires fail very quickly just more than half a year. The worst thing of all is that when I bought the vehicle from him, there was no trunk. The staff promised me that he would order one but he just bought me the soft cover. He did not give me the wooden trunk and I spend almost half a year in making telephone calls to him requesting the wooden cover as my car can barely hold anything in the back. Eventually he brought me one wooden trunk, but it was broken, extremely dirty, badly smelled, and contained holes. When I complained, he argued that this was the best he had and I either took it or solve this issue by myself. After everything such staff did, I would consider this place very hostile and will not recommend this place to any of my friends who plan to buy a car.

January 15, 2014

You should have called us. We can help. These headlights cost $84.50 free shipping. You should not paid $400. You can buy a used engine for Sentra for $400. that is why they sell good. All you had to do was check around you could have get better deal the $400.. With our prices we would like a thank you card.

Great Experience

by from McKeesport PA |

I love my Jetta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fund a 2009 Jetta with leather and sun roof and great price at Hr auto. I took the car to my mechanic and he check everything for me all I needed was 2 wipers and they were wrong size. I would buy from them again if I needed anther car.

January 15, 2014

Thank you. We try to keep customers happy. I wish we know we have boxes of Wipers here we could have give you 4 off them.. Sorry about that.

Very Nice overall

by from Annandale VA |

I love they way these people do business all online. %80 of the sale was done by email. Since I am new here from chain I would like to email it easier for me then talk in English. I got a good car and good price and I know that for sure since I have been looking for 3 weeks. Mei

January 5, 2014

Mei, We would have loved a 5 star review...I take 4 too. Thank you and happy new year to you..

Great dealer to work with for financing..

by from hagerstown md |

I am a 1st time buyer and Oscar took care of me.. I went to 3 dealer in MD they could get me a loan Hr did.. I love my TSX. Hr auto are a good people and I know I have been looking for a car for 2 weeks now.. Zaidi

December 22, 2013

We did not Finance for a long time we just started. Its good to know we are getting better at it. Thank you...

I love my Mini

by from Fiarfax VA |

I fund a Mini on cars.com and I email them for carfax and they did email me back with carfax same day. The price was good and it drives like a Mini should. I am loving it now. Cathy

December 22, 2013

Thank You!!!! We like happy customers. But some people you can not make happy..

very unhappy customer

by from Springfield, VA |

We purchased a car from H & R Auto and within a couple of weeks had to have brakes repaired, the sunroof leaked every time it rained and the running board feel off as we were driving down the road. When we found out the car needed over $2000 in repairs, we contacted the owner. He agreed to help with the cost of repairs if we took the car to his mechanic. Within weeks of repairs, the car was leaking transmission fluid again. We took it to our mechanic who showed us how the H & R appointed mechanic had tried to fix the leak with caulk! We had to have the car repaired again at our cost. We were told the tires were new when we bought the car and while the treads were good, the tires were dry rotted and when had to replace them. Once again we are having problems with this car and just learned that it is a problem with the transmission. We have been informed that the car was probably in a major accident at some point and it isn't really worth fixing at this point. What a waste of money and time and lots of frustration! I wish we had never walked into this dealership. Definitely beware of this dealership, the promises they make and the help they offer.

December 14, 2013

I do not know you or your car. If you needed brakes you should have contacted the inspection shop who pass the inspection. We do not have a repair shop or inspection. YOU have not seen our size??? You are a dealer who is not happy that we sell over 50 cars a month that is why you give us this review..

Totally unprofessional

by from Springfield, VA |

Too bad this site does not allow you to rate H & R with no stars. I already wrote a review about the piece of junk car they sold us but I would also like to comment on the unprofessional responses written by H & R to anyone who gives them a bad review. This is a true indication of the type of business you are running. We did speak to you, took our car to your mechanic and still it wasn't repaired. There is a reason you charge people less for repairs - because the cars are not professionally repaired and the problems are not completely fixed.

Consumer

by from Martinsburg,Va |

I found this used car lot while searching craigslist Under for sale by owner. After several emails, I discovered they were misrepresenting who they were. They even said that they sold black top. I hope they were just being rude. I find this type of business alarming. When I told them that I would report their misrepresenting the truth, they responded by saying thank you. I 'be kept my emails, if anyone finds this type of behavior unbelievable