H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

Never contacted

by from cumberland, MD |

The organization never contacted me about the car I emailed them about. I guess they didn't want my business............

February 26, 2014

We are sorry but its tax time and we are busy. If you want the car or SUV so bad you should have come to us.. from 10 to 7. We sell car everyday to people who comes to see the cars.. Customer come and drives these car if they like what they see they buy if not we tell them thank you for coming and good luck. Its that easy. Now you know how you buy cars.

Pleasant dealer...

by from Largo MD |

My wife and I shopped for a used car at different dealerships, but couldn't find the right combination of price and vehicle with some locations not even treating us as serious buyers, and acting like the type/price range of vehicle in which we were interested didn't actually exist. I came across H&R auto (cars.com) listing for a vehicle in which we were interested. I found H&r Auto's website and viewed the inventory listed, making a list of other vehicles of interest. We test drove several vehicles, but weren't able to find one that we wanted on the first visit, but the experience was so unique and pleasant that we decided to go back again. On the next trip, after a few more test drives of different vehicles, we found the one we ended up buying. My wife put it best when she said, "This car just feels like us". Vin helped us with the sale and was the consummate gentleman and true to his word. We also met Rod the owner also very helpful during our visits. I have already recommended H&R auto to friends who are in search of an excellent vehicle at a great price.

TERRIBLE Place. Highly recommend you go elsewhere!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I purchased a used car in December as a Christmas present for my daughter. They provided me with a VA State Inspection sticker and documentation stating that new brake pads and rotors were installed on the vehicle. Well the car has been driven approximately 150 miles and I have had to replace the brake pads, rotors, emergency brake shoes, shocks and struts...all items that would have been flagged if an actual VA Inspection had been conducted. Not only does H&R Auto sell unsafe vehicles and lie about the product being sold but the service station they use to obtain the necessary certifications and inspections are as equally dishonest. Strongly recommend thinking twice before walking onto the lot let alone purchasing a vehicle.

February 17, 2014

We do not have a inspection station here in the lot... If you had an issue you should have talk to us or call us before you did the work. You shop charged you $164.88 for Struts each.. They sell a pair for $91.99 at eBay (PAIR..) Honda dealer sells it for $80 each call for yourself.. We help all our customer if they call us. But again you can not make everyone happy.. We can live with that..

One of the best dealer in Town....

by from Fredericksburg VA |

From the call back, to the purchase of the vehicle. The service was excellent. Everyone was very helpful. The Salesperson was patient and to the time to explain and setup available features in the vehicle. He even helped me to clean out the old vehicle. (Vin)

Thank you...

in love of my Acura TSX

by from Reston VA |

I bought a 2008 Acura TSX from Oscar. I tried other dealerships and they didn't want to help me. Oscar. took the time to help me out and get me into this vehicle. He also made the whole buying experience easy. I will recommend H&R Auto to my friends when they are ready to buy a car. By the way, I love the Acura!! Thanks Oscar!

February 17, 2014

GOD KNOW WE TRY.. Thank you..

Very bad service and cheating on the customer

by from college park, Maryland |

This is a very bad place. I was cheated by the staff recommending me to buy the 2006 Nissan Sentra. When I bought the vehicle I noticed that the front light has water inside but the staff promised that would not be a problem. However, just after 4 months, the front light with water inside fails to function and it took me around 400 dollars to repair that. No sooner than 3 months, right after the warranty expired, the engine, transmission system, engine oil got problems and I had to fix all these using my own money. Tires fail to pass the Maryland inspection during the warranty period and that staff recommend me to change tires at his recommended shops saying doing that can save me money for labor. However, those changed tires fail very quickly just more than half a year. The worst thing of all is that when I bought the vehicle from him, there was no trunk. The staff promised me that he would order one but he just bought me the soft cover. He did not give me the wooden trunk and I spend almost half a year in making telephone calls to him requesting the wooden cover as my car can barely hold anything in the back. Eventually he brought me one wooden trunk, but it was broken, extremely dirty, badly smelled, and contained holes. When I complained, he argued that this was the best he had and I either took it or solve this issue by myself. After everything such staff did, I would consider this place very hostile and will not recommend this place to any of my friends who plan to buy a car.

January 15, 2014

You should have called us. We can help. These headlights cost $84.50 free shipping. You should not paid $400. You can buy a used engine for Sentra for $400. that is why they sell good. All you had to do was check around you could have get better deal the $400.. With our prices we would like a thank you card.

Great Experience

by from McKeesport PA |

I love my Jetta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fund a 2009 Jetta with leather and sun roof and great price at Hr auto. I took the car to my mechanic and he check everything for me all I needed was 2 wipers and they were wrong size. I would buy from them again if I needed anther car.

January 15, 2014

Thank you. We try to keep customers happy. I wish we know we have boxes of Wipers here we could have give you 4 off them.. Sorry about that.

Very Nice overall

by from Annandale VA |

I love they way these people do business all online. %80 of the sale was done by email. Since I am new here from chain I would like to email it easier for me then talk in English. I got a good car and good price and I know that for sure since I have been looking for 3 weeks. Mei

January 5, 2014

Mei, We would have loved a 5 star review...I take 4 too. Thank you and happy new year to you..

Great dealer to work with for financing..

by from hagerstown md |

I am a 1st time buyer and Oscar took care of me.. I went to 3 dealer in MD they could get me a loan Hr did.. I love my TSX. Hr auto are a good people and I know I have been looking for a car for 2 weeks now.. Zaidi

December 22, 2013

We did not Finance for a long time we just started. Its good to know we are getting better at it. Thank you...

I love my Mini

by from Fiarfax VA |

I fund a Mini on cars.com and I email them for carfax and they did email me back with carfax same day. The price was good and it drives like a Mini should. I am loving it now. Cathy

December 22, 2013

Thank You!!!! We like happy customers. But some people you can not make happy..