H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

very unhappy customer

by from Springfield, VA |

We purchased a car from H & R Auto and within a couple of weeks had to have brakes repaired, the sunroof leaked every time it rained and the running board feel off as we were driving down the road. When we found out the car needed over $2000 in repairs, we contacted the owner. He agreed to help with the cost of repairs if we took the car to his mechanic. Within weeks of repairs, the car was leaking transmission fluid again. We took it to our mechanic who showed us how the H & R appointed mechanic had tried to fix the leak with caulk! We had to have the car repaired again at our cost. We were told the tires were new when we bought the car and while the treads were good, the tires were dry rotted and when had to replace them. Once again we are having problems with this car and just learned that it is a problem with the transmission. We have been informed that the car was probably in a major accident at some point and it isn't really worth fixing at this point. What a waste of money and time and lots of frustration! I wish we had never walked into this dealership. Definitely beware of this dealership, the promises they make and the help they offer.

December 14, 2013

I do not know you or your car. If you needed brakes you should have contacted the inspection shop who pass the inspection. We do not have a repair shop or inspection. YOU have not seen our size??? You are a dealer who is not happy that we sell over 50 cars a month that is why you give us this review..

Totally unprofessional

by from Springfield, VA |

Too bad this site does not allow you to rate H & R with no stars. I already wrote a review about the piece of junk car they sold us but I would also like to comment on the unprofessional responses written by H & R to anyone who gives them a bad review. This is a true indication of the type of business you are running. We did speak to you, took our car to your mechanic and still it wasn't repaired. There is a reason you charge people less for repairs - because the cars are not professionally repaired and the problems are not completely fixed.

Consumer

by from Martinsburg,Va |

I found this used car lot while searching craigslist Under for sale by owner. After several emails, I discovered they were misrepresenting who they were. They even said that they sold black top. I hope they were just being rude. I find this type of business alarming. When I told them that I would report their misrepresenting the truth, they responded by saying thank you. I 'be kept my emails, if anyone finds this type of behavior unbelievable

In love with my BMW !!!

by from Rockville, MD |

I came to the dealership in search of financing a vehicle, i did not expect to be able to be financed for a vehicle such as a BMW. I am really happy with the whole transaction and process, it was not as bad as i thought it would be. VIN is a so totally awesome and too cool. The finance manager ROSA made buying a vehicle very easy and went above and beyond for this vehicle i saw and fell in love with. I met the owner ROD, who showed me detail for detail the complete package for this 03 BMW 525I. He is such straight forward man. Thanks guys I love this my vehicle you will be highly recommended. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

November 29, 2013

Melissa you a friend and a great customer. Thank you and enjoy your BMW.

This what you call car dealer

by from Reston VA |

I got a car from HR auto OVER 2 years a go and they had told me to let them know if I need thing done to the car they can help. I need it new timing belt and water pump. My mechanic wanted $700 I call HR Auto they told me they don't remember me but if need this timing belt done it will cost me $395 (part and labor). I dropped my car and it got fixed with receipt to the parts and receipt from a shop with 90 day warranty. These are great people you don't find service like these no more. Ask for Oscar he was the one who sold the car to me and he as been there for 7 year he know a lot. Mo

November 29, 2013

Thank you. God knows we try...

Great used car dealer I must say..

by from Reston VA |

I bought a Used 2002 Jeep from HR Auto this past Saturday and this was by far one of the best buying experiences that I have had. I have bought other cars in the past...

November 29, 2013

Car buying should be easy. Check the price check the carfax online, check the market and buy what you like. Thank you for your business .

I am extremely happy

by from Chantilly va |

I just bought my first car here, a 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. Oscar helped me so much to be able to get the deal done. I am 22, so my credit isn't built yet (I had a co-signer). First the credit was denied, but Oscar fought till the end for me and got it done a few days later. I am extremely happy with my car and the service that H&R Auto and Oscar provided me with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone

October 11, 2013

Thank you!!!! Please do send me some Good customers.. We have good car and good prices.

Bought a Subaru Legacy... Happy with it!

by from Bethesda, MD |

I bought a Subaru Legacy Wagon from H&R and I have been happy with it! As most of folks mentioned on here they do have low prices, while doing market research I came across H&R and they seemed to have the best prices for the low miles, one owner vehicle and I rang them up asked for appointment to test drive the car. When I got there and test drove the car, obviously the car was few years old and there was wear and tear but nothing out of the ordinary. I ended up buying my car and been a month and so far no issues! I took it to my mechanic and had a regular tune up/oil change done since it's a used and I like to make sure... everything has been approved by mechanic and it's a solid car. It's finally nice to have a dependable car for my camping trips... can't wait for ski season..Thanks H&R!!

October 11, 2013

Thank you for you business do come again. We try to keep ever one happy its not easy. I sell 50 cars a month I get 1 bad review and 2 may be good. Where is the other 47 or so.. Thanks again.. Rod

Kuchi Kuchi Ko?!?!

by from Alexandia VA |

Kuchi Kuchi Ko is the game you like to play. All I want is a decent reliable car and you play this game with me. I dont want to play Kuchi Kuchi Ko. why can you understand this. I came into you place of business this past saturday the 14th and a Latino man played this game with me. Insead of selling me a car...he would hide behind a car and then pop up and say kuchi kuchi ko... . He told me he was having fun with me to loosen me up but I was offended. I will not come to you dealership again.

October 11, 2013

If you had any issues you should have come to me the Owner of H&R (Rod) who is here all the time!!! I would have helped you myself and give you a free warranty or better price to make it up to you.. I talk to all the sale people here NO one knows who you are and they work on COMMISSION if they sell they make money of no sale no money. You are a dealers who do not like our low prices that way you are giving me this review. YOU CAN NOT STOP ME SELLING GOOD LUCK.

Great friendly

by from Severn md |

Good service highly recommend it to others. The workers got you in there took there time not just to get you in any car. My car is running awesome.

Thank you.....We try.