H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

GREAT DEALER

by from Alexandria, VA |

I don't believe Vladimir was wonderful. To me He was horrible and rude. I went to see a car Ford F-150 2005 in H&R Dealer 9 days ago, we liked very much the truck and we were very interested in buying it but the car had broken seats, I asked the salesperson Vladimir to fix the broken seats before I buy it and he promised that he was going to do it, that he needed it some time. He lied to me, he never called me back. After a day I called him to check the status and He was very Rude to me and started to give me conditions to buy that truck, He said to me" IF YOU WANT TO BUY THE CAR YOU HAVE TO GIVE MONEY TO FIX THE SEATS" I feel very offended and could not understand how a salesperson could asked to a Buyer that offensive comment. I don't recommend anybody to buy a car from Vladimir, he is very rude and aggressive person, he is the worst salesperson I ever saw. Thanks God that I found Oscar from Craigslist advertising the same car in the same Dealer. I called Oscar and told him my experience with Vladimir. Oscar was very friendly and helpful, he did a great job, he replaced the broken seats immediately and gave me the excellent service that I was looking for. I bought the truck today and I am very happy. The funny part is that Vladimir still believe that we were his clients and probably will ask to get a commission for this truck BUT HE IS WRONG, because he did not sell the car to me, on the contrary he sent me away thanks that I found Oscar and gave a best customer service I bought the car today and the whole earning commission MUST BE ONLY FOR OSCAR.

March 22, 2013

We do thank you for giving us your business. Vladimir has been with us for few months now may be he had a bad day. We H & R Auto try to help every customer that come to us. Every now and then we miss a thing or two sorry about that. Once again thank you and enjoy your one of a kind F150

Great Experience

by from Burke, VA |

Vladimir Panayotov was wonderful when buying a car for my mother. He has a wonderful personality and does not push. They had the car we saw on the internet and it was beautiful. He was completely honest about the car and gave us a great price. My mother loves the car. Before we picked it up he had the car checked out and fixed everything, although there wasn't much to be fixed, He found that a headlight was out and replaced both headlights to be sure it was safe. It was a great experience and I will definately tell everyone I know this is the place to go if you want a good used car. Thank you Vladimir!!!

February 3, 2013

Thank You we appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Great dealer!

by from Reston |

I have been shopping online for a month now and I come acorsss H & R they had the carfax online and all the info one need about the car. Once I got to them they Just VIN the sales man give me the key and said let me know if you have any questions. I was sold on that..great price and Great car. Thanks H & R auto. Joel

These guys a great

by from Alexandria, VA |

Found my car in cars.com at H & R, a little, teeney lot in Arlington. I would have passed it by, if they did not have such a good online presence. All the staff was friendly, helpful, and not pushy or agressive. I felt really comfortable with them, and the car price was a great value. This is a small dealership without the luxury of free coffee, but they are honest and sell some very nice used cars.

inspection

by from Boston |

shouldnot sell car in va, that fail inspection in dc, and tell coustomer, car has a valid va inspection sticker for a year, auto fail obd/2 united and horn didnot work, we spoke, dealer repair all, car pass second time with dmv check in dc, over all, we are pleased, just wish it went better with this dealer, when they tell you the car is ready to go.

September 12, 2012

The reason it did not give you code 1st time at DC inspection is because we put new battery on that car. Once you change the battery you need to drive the car for 150 to 200 miles for the car computer to get codes back in it. I we did tell you that. We are sorry but we did take care of you!

by from Arlington |

I happened to go to this dealer just on shopping and Bill being very patient worked way above closing hours on a weekend and delivered car to us.I appreciate his customer support .Kept it up Mr.Bill

Very good experience.

by from Kingstown |

I was shopping around for a used car and came across H&R on craigslist; called and spoke with Bill who was very professional helpful. I then scheduled an appointment to have a look at cars. Bill patiently and professionally showed me several cars. He was not pushy but very helpful. I then found a good 2003 VW Jetta. Bill was happy for me to drive it for 45 minutes and I did. I found a couple of minor issues and Bill was happy to fix the issues. But he still was not pushy and said to me to shop around and see if I can find a better deal. I shopped around and came back after two days to buy the VW Jetta which I am very happy with. He also introduced me to a very good Mechanic. H&R and Bill are fair car dealers and I will recommend them to family and friends.

by from fairfax |

I got the car I wanted at a great price--Oscar was great to deal with. I would recommend H&R Auto.

Great place--go to Oscar Parra for your best deal

by from fairfax |

Great place to purchase a used car--OSCAR was great and I got a great deal. Very impressed! Lowest and fairest prices around.