H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491

These guys a great

by from Alexandria, VA |

Found my car in cars.com at H & R, a little, teeney lot in Arlington. I would have passed it by, if they did not have such a good online presence. All the staff was friendly, helpful, and not pushy or agressive. I felt really comfortable with them, and the car price was a great value. This is a small dealership without the luxury of free coffee, but they are honest and sell some very nice used cars.

inspection

by from Boston |

shouldnot sell car in va, that fail inspection in dc, and tell coustomer, car has a valid va inspection sticker for a year, auto fail obd/2 united and horn didnot work, we spoke, dealer repair all, car pass second time with dmv check in dc, over all, we are pleased, just wish it went better with this dealer, when they tell you the car is ready to go.

H & R Auto responded to this review

September 12, 2012

The reason it did not give you code 1st time at DC inspection is because we put new battery on that car. Once you change the battery you need to drive the car for 150 to 200 miles for the car computer to get codes back in it. I we did tell you that. We are sorry but we did take care of you!

by from Arlington |

I happened to go to this dealer just on shopping and Bill being very patient worked way above closing hours on a weekend and delivered car to us.I appreciate his customer support .Kept it up Mr.Bill

Very good experience.

by from Kingstown |

I was shopping around for a used car and came across H&R on craigslist; called and spoke with Bill who was very professional helpful. I then scheduled an appointment to have a look at cars. Bill patiently and professionally showed me several cars. He was not pushy but very helpful. I then found a good 2003 VW Jetta. Bill was happy for me to drive it for 45 minutes and I did. I found a couple of minor issues and Bill was happy to fix the issues. But he still was not pushy and said to me to shop around and see if I can find a better deal. I shopped around and came back after two days to buy the VW Jetta which I am very happy with. He also introduced me to a very good Mechanic. H&R and Bill are fair car dealers and I will recommend them to family and friends.

by from fairfax |

I got the car I wanted at a great price--Oscar was great to deal with. I would recommend H&R Auto.

Great place--go to Oscar Parra for your best deal

by from fairfax |

Great place to purchase a used car--OSCAR was great and I got a great deal. Very impressed! Lowest and fairest prices around.

My PT Cruise Story

by from Arlington,VA |

I bought a 2001 PT Cruise from H&R Auto today, it's a really nice car at a right price.Both inside and outside are clean and almost new condition with only a few scratches. The dealer Bill is patient and helpful, he offered the maintenance record and extra gas for free. Moreover,since it's the first time I buy a car in the U.S, he taught us lots of things that I should do after buying it, I really appreciate it. Although there are 5 previous owner of the car, it still looks nice and runs smoothly. It's a great experience today.

Friendly Dealer

by from Alexandria, Va |

I bought 2004 Mazda MPV from H&R Auto. They are very honest. I will recommend a friend to this dealer. Abrahim

Good used car dealer

by from Washington dc |

I recently bought a used vehicle from bill at H&R. Bill was very helpful and upfront about everything. I feel I was treated fairly and got a good jeep for a good price. I was shown the carfax and all known problems with the vehicle. Prices are very competitive and was a good experience. Vehicles were all inspected and had current safety. If your shopping used you should know what to look for and realize what your buying.