H & R Auto

2825 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-906-6491 Used 866-906-6491

by from "Washington, D.C." |

My salesperson, Vladimir, was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. He picked me up at the Metro train station so that I would not have to walk a few blocks to his dealership; the car I chose drove well on the test drive. Vladimir answered all of my questions, gave me a carfax copy, and agreed to repair two small tears in the leather carseats. I did not buy a car because of changes in my personal circumstances; however, in the future, I would have no problem returning to shop for a vehicle with Vladimir.

April 1, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice reveiwsss. I don't know how we got 3 reviews from you but Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Burke, VA |

Vladimir Panayotov was wonderful when buying a car for my mother. He has a wonderful personality and does not push. They had the car we saw on the internet and it was beautiful. He was completely honest about the car and gave us a great price. My mother loves the car. Before we picked it up he had the car checked out and fixed everything, although there wasn't much to be fixed, He found that a headlight was out and replaced both headlights to be sure it was safe. It was a great experience and I will definately tell everyone I know this is the place to go if you want a good used car. Thank you Vladimir!!!

February 3, 2013

Thank You we appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Great dealer!

by from Reston |

I have been shopping online for a month now and I come acorsss H & R they had the carfax online and all the info one need about the car. Once I got to them they Just VIN the sales man give me the key and said let me know if you have any questions. I was sold on that..great price and Great car. Thanks H & R auto. Joel

These guys a great

by from Alexandria, VA |

Found my car in cars.com at H & R, a little, teeney lot in Arlington. I would have passed it by, if they did not have such a good online presence. All the staff was friendly, helpful, and not pushy or agressive. I felt really comfortable with them, and the car price was a great value. This is a small dealership without the luxury of free coffee, but they are honest and sell some very nice used cars.

inspection

by from Boston |

shouldnot sell car in va, that fail inspection in dc, and tell coustomer, car has a valid va inspection sticker for a year, auto fail obd/2 united and horn didnot work, we spoke, dealer repair all, car pass second time with dmv check in dc, over all, we are pleased, just wish it went better with this dealer, when they tell you the car is ready to go.

September 12, 2012

The reason it did not give you code 1st time at DC inspection is because we put new battery on that car. Once you change the battery you need to drive the car for 150 to 200 miles for the car computer to get codes back in it. I we did tell you that. We are sorry but we did take care of you!

by from Arlington |

I happened to go to this dealer just on shopping and Bill being very patient worked way above closing hours on a weekend and delivered car to us.I appreciate his customer support .Kept it up Mr.Bill

by from fairfax |

I got the car I wanted at a great price--Oscar was great to deal with. I would recommend H&R Auto.

by from fairfax |