Royal Nissan

Service 888-693-8021

Baton Rouge's #1 Nissan Dealer

Great Vehicle

by from Baton Rouge,La |

The vehicle is great. But if you see the salesman "Izzy" coming, "run". Once he sold us the vehicle that was it. We had a couple of minor quirks and are always redirected to our sales person(Izzy) who gives us the run around all the time. Minus the rotten service once you are sold the vehicle, great facilities, and last but not least "great vehicle".

Royal Nissan is great!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I purchased a vehicle on 11/14/14, and the salesman Reuben Hyde was fantastic. He has a thorough working knowledge of the vehicles they sell and was 'just right' for me as a customer. What a kind and caring person; he worked with me and the finance manager to put me in a new vehicle to my choosing. My experience was great, and I have already recommended 3 friends to him as customers. Happy!

Not Happy!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Horrible customer service from the salesman. Once the paperwork was done, she was ZERO help!! If you sell a product you should know your product whether you sell that make or not PERIOD!!!!! Satisfied with the help I have gotten from the Used Car Manager. The female salesperson that sold me my car needs to go to school to learn manners!! She can't shut up long enough to let anyone else talk or express their concerns!!

awesome experience

by from Denham Springs, La. |

Awesome experience. Got a great deal. Salesman Reuben was very honest. Definitely recommend. Lifetime warranty was great too!

Buying process was not fair, Details were not told

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

When I visited them the first time, a deal was made and they clearly told me that the price agreed upon will be the final price (including down payment, taxes, warranty, registration, title etc.). I asked them a week's time to arrange for the down payment amount. However, when I came back to them after a week to purchase the car, they changed their words and said the total price will be 4000$ more than the price agreed upon a week ago. When I asked them why there is a difference, they said that they did not include taxes, warranty, registration, title fees in the total price. That was sheer deception but I had to buy the car because of necessity. Please STAY AWAY from such dealers.

Great Deal

by from Berwick, La. |

My experience was very enjoyable. We went to look at a car that we had seen and ended up with a much nicer car than we anticipated for just a small amount more. Jennifer and Kevin were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeble. I would recommend Royal Nissan to everyone looking for a great deal.

Loving my new vehicle

by from Opelousas La. |

We are from Opelousas saw this vehicle on cars.com the price ,mileage, and everything was right about this suv. Everything the ad said. Got to Royal Nissan,very friendly faces and smiles,meet with Ms. Jennifer Derbes, showed us other suv's on the lot we left with a more newer model, so very happy about that. Loving my new vehicle. Thanks, Cars.com and Royal Nissan Family.

Well worth the trip

by from Waveland, Mississippi |

I live on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi. After shopping local dealerships, I was not happy with what I found here or with the "high pressure" tactics used by the sales people I had encountered. After seeing two vehicles I was interested in on cars.com., I decided to make the trip to Louisiana to check them out. I was greeted warmly by my sales person, Jennifer Derbes, as soon as I arrived. She had both vehicles that I had expressed interest in readily available for me to see. After a test drive during which she was extremely helpful with all questions I had, I made my decision to purchase. She was most accommodating during the sales process and made the experience enjoyable. It took a little longer than I had anticipated, but all was taken care of with a smile. I have to say that it was well worth the trip to Baton Rouge to buy this vehicle. The price was right, the people were great, and I would definitely recommend Royal Nissan and Jennifer Derbes to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.