Royal Nissan

9325 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70815

Alan Landry rocks

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I was very nervous about the car buying process as this would be the first car I bought on my own. Alan Landry made the process quick and easy. And was so well-mannered that even my uncle enjoyed talking with him. I have since sent several people his way who have also enjoyed their experiences with him.

New Pathfinder search........

by from Zachary, La |

Was looking for a new family friendly vehicle for my wife who is currently pregnant and very emotional....needless to say Nathan and Marshall went above and beyond to get everything worked out so that we were able to leave in the vehicle of her choice. They have gained a new life long customer. Many thanks to the Royal Nissan crew

Exceptional Service!!!!!

by from Zachary, La. |

My wife and I went to the dealership in hopes of purchasing a Rogue but could not afford the down payment required. The staff worked with us and we ended up leasing one which we intend to purchase when the lease is up! We love the Rogue!!:) Christopher Conrad was our sales consultant and he was friendly, courteous and very eager to be of any assistance. We were very impressed with his knowledge of every aspect of the vehicle as he answered every question we asked him and then some. Christopher is mature way beyond his years. Christopher is and will continue to be great asset to Nissan. We would proudly recommend him to any potential buyers that we know. Rarely these days do you find a young man with work ethics and values such as his.

A+ for Royal Nissan

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

(1) Brought in my 2016 Maxima for a 5K mile checkup (this is the 6th car I have bought from Royal Nissan); (2) Staff was very helpful and professional, as always. And I like the fact they have wireless for the customers, since as a self employed person, I can get work done while my car is being worked on (3) As always, Royal Nissan gets an A+ in my book!

Quick Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Urgently needed to replace the master window switch in the drivers' door, because the window was stuck all the way open and we were expecting bad weather, not to mention the safety issue of not being able to lock my Murano. They had the part in stock and in just over an hour on a busy Saturday, they had completed the job and I was on my way. Thanks

Excellent Customer Service, Very Challenged Credit

by from Walker Louisiana |

I was greeted promptly upon arriving at Royal Nissan used car sales room. The finance manager, i think his name was David, explained my options with my challenged credit. He was very helpful in getting me approved and was very busy with other customers as well.He is a great multi tasker.. He even stayed after hours to close my deal..My salesman Steve Arnold walked the sales lot with me in the POURING down rain,showing me different cars. He never complained about the weather, he was determined to provide excellent customer service!!! My thanks to the entire staff at Royal Nissan,for making my car buying experience awesome! I would highly recommend family and friends to purchase from your dealership.

Great experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I was terrified about buying my first new car, and I was expecting a negative experience. And it was anything but...Alan Landry was amazing. He instantly put me at ease, was very knowledgeable about the car, and very supportive. I was expecting the worst and I got the best! Alan and Michael made the process easy and surprisingly enjoyable. I will definitely be returning to Royal. Thanks to the whole team for their great customer service.

Service for Marino

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My 2007 Marina was brought in for an oil change and tire rotation. I am planning two road trips so wanted the car in good condition. Everyone was nice, especially Kenny. My wait was what I expected.

Top notch dealership

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had in the past bought my cars from a salesman who is no longer with the dealership. His client base went to Billy Brooks, who handled the sale. Billy was professional, personable, and did everything he could to find a purchase/sale price that was equitable to both sides. I was also impressed that when he listened to my car purchase history, he recommended a Nissan Maxima S model as having what I needed, and then some. He and the Royal Nissan staff are top notch, as this is the first "luxury" car I've ever had of the multiple cars I've bought from Royal Nissan.

Royal Nissan is great!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I purchased a vehicle on 11/14/14, and the salesman Reuben Hyde was fantastic. He has a thorough working knowledge of the vehicles they sell and was 'just right' for me as a customer. What a kind and caring person; he worked with me and the finance manager to put me in a new vehicle to my choosing. My experience was great, and I have already recommended 3 friends to him as customers. Happy!