Seelye of South Haven

Service 877-404-0343

"Better See Seelye"

Great car buying experience with Bryan Cramer

by from South Haven, MI |

Like most people I do not enjoy the process of buying a car if there is a process that involves any pushiness, or hard type sales approach. I started the inquiry into a new car by way of online with Bryan Cramer, and he was easy to deal from the start to finish. Once we got some general details resolved via internet, I then stopped in and he and I worked out a deal for the trade in of my 2009 Acadia, and then a fair 39 month lease for a new Acadia. He was always a gentleman, low key, and it felt like a win/win when we finished. I should also say that I have been a long time customer of Seelye Wright, having bought and leased Chevy Tahoes over 10-15 years previously, when I lived in Chicago area before retiring here. I find Bryan to be the best salesman I have encountered at S/W, South Haven. Thank you, GRC

Lee & Joe are amazing!

by from south haven michigan |

Lee & Joe are amazing at getting you into a new or used vehicle no matter what the circumstances may be. They went above and beyond to make us happy and find the perfect vehicle for us. Thanks for the awesome experience. We will be back.

A long distance deal through Brian Cramer.

by from Coleman, MI |

Found the exact car I was looking for on cars.com but it was 3 hours away. Brian Cramer had the car listed and his services were top notch. Very helpful, honest, and eager to please salesman. Could not have ask for a better experience! Thanks Brian!

Bryan Cramer helped me get the car I wanted.

by from Grand Junction,mi |

My next car will be from Seelye Wright in South Haven....thanks Guys Love my car.....

Easy to work with.

by from Otsego, Michigan |

Bryan worked hard to help us through the process. No pressure.

Easy to deal with

by from St. Joseph MI |

I was treated very well by my salesman Bryan Cramer. My husband and I had been shopping for a truck. We went online and were contacted very quickly. When we arrived at the dealership we were treated well. They did not have the truck we wanted in stock but Bryan was able to secure the exact truck we wanted while we waited. The price was right and the truck was trailered from the other dealership. He even delivered the truck to our house when it arrived. He has our business for life.

Great Service!

by from Holland Michigan |

Being a single mom, having poor credit, and barely any money for a down payment. I thought I would never have a chance to have a brand new car. I came across a flyer for seeyle wright kia, and decided that I would give them a try. So I first went online and filled out my credit application, and almost instantly was contacted by a sales rep.I went there to just check out vehicles and to see what my options would be so I set up a meeting with the rep. Within two days they had me in a vehicle I loved with a payment I can afford. I was amazed by the awesome teamwork, and their ability to work with someone in my situation, to get me into a dependable vehicle that my daughter was safe to be in. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Oil Change

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Made appointment day before...was greeted in a friendly manner, promptly as I arrived. No wait, no hassle, and no BS. The work completed in a very prompt time frame. Much sooner than anticipated. Very professional every step of the way.......

The best dealer for both purchases and maintenance

by from Bloomingdale, MI |

I have been with this dealer for many years. Art is wonderful to work with, he is super to find the ideal vehicle anyone is looking for. Clark has the best service record with me, he is aware of my expectations and is certain to fulfill them. My total experience with this branch of Seelye's is the 5 stars! I feel if you try them you will be very satisfied.

service

by from South Haven |

Was treated extremely good. Fast service and comfort while you wait.