The Connection Motors

The Connection Motors

840 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013

Used 877-450-9804

Family Owned and Operated since 1983!!

Canconn

by from desoto mo |

Read reviews and now wont even consider no positive reviews. WoW that is amazing someone needs to consider some business ethics. Think about it!!!

unhappy customer

by from MIAMI FL 33126 |

well let me start by saying that this people from this dealer are liars. I got a Nissan Murano 8 months ago and guess what: The engine broke with only 52,000 miles. when I got it they force me to get a Warranty but the Warranty doesn't want to cover for the repair :( as per the mechanic the cost to fix it is $5,000. Jesus the manager at Connection Motors nicely ask me to pass by the dealer again to help me, "YEAH RIGHT" he told me to buy another car from them and that they were going to fix my Murano for free, well I got a new car from them a Hyundai Sonata but My Murano still not fix they said it was too expensive to fix it but all this after I purchase the new vehicle from them . yeah they are nice people but only when you go there to buy a car (Jesus and the sales guy Diego) but after you get the car if you have any issues or problems is your business not theirs. After all this they Promise to give me Money to help me fix my Murano but is being a week and a half and I don't have the Money yet, I practically have to beg them every single day to get the check, every day is a different excuse, "the lady with the checks is not here" "the guy forget to p/u your check" etc., etc. Everybody reading this Email please don't buy anything from this people go somewhere else, this is the worst dealer in Miami, this experience with this people is the worst I ever had in my life, a Month already fighting, crying and begging for help, they take advantage of nice people.

unhappy customer

by from MIAMI FL 33126 |

"LIED" ABOUT REBUILT TITLE

by from MIAMI,FL |

I ASKED THE SALES PERSON FOR A CARFAX REPORT THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND ASSURED ME IT WAS NEVER CRASHED AND CLEANED TITLE 2MONTHS LATER I WENT TO A DEALER AND THEY LOOKED IT UP AND IT WAS A REBUILT TITLE THE CRASH WAS 1/9/14 IN KY. I CALLED THE SALES PERSON AND HE LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID CALL A LAWYER AND STATED ITS MY WORD AGAINST YOURS. PLS *BEWARE* OF THIS DEALER I NEVER SEEN SUCH SCAM IN MY LIFE. DO NOT SHOP THERE AND IF YOU DO ASK FOR CARFAX I WILL ALSO BE REPORTING THIS TO THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU AND I WILL TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE SALES PERSON AND CONTACT LAWYER.

May 28, 2014

Dear Yanisa, we are sorry to hear this. We did talk to the salesmen and he did give us his part of the story. Unfortunately it is a miscommunication between both parties. As a dealer we ask our customers to please ask for the hard copy of the car fax when you ask for one. Our salesmen will be more than happy to go through it with you and that way you have peace of mind knowing you saw the actual car fax and that we didn't miss anything. Even though car fax is a reliable program we urge our customers to ask for a "auto check" which is more accurate. Thank you.

sold unsafe car

by from florida |

Bought a van from these people. Not 50 miles f Tom the dealer the front axle snapped and then honda estimated the van to unroad worthy and needed 5100 in repairs.

May 28, 2014

Dear yj64, we are sorry to hear what happened. We try are very best to not sell any of our customers broken vehicles or rebuilt titles. It must have been a mistake. If you weren't too far from the dealer you should've called us and a salesmen would've picked you up and a towing truck would have picked up your car and we would've fixed it. But please give us a call and we will be happy to help you on your inconvenience. Our number is 305/688-1771. Ask to speak to Luis the internet manager here at connection motors. Thank you.

Do these guys read their reviews?

by from Tampa, FL |

I just saw what appeared to be a great car at a great price. Checked 6 reviews with average of 1.0! Not going to even call them!. In internet age the neanderthals cannot get away with this!!!

May 12, 2014

We are very sorry about what you read. The Connection Motors is now under new management and a whole new sales team. Because of what we saw in the past we decided to get a whole new team and do things a whole new way. Please give us another chance to prove to our customers that we are one of the best dealerships in Florida. Unfortunately we can not change the past but we will make sure our new customers will have the best possible experience with us and leave with smiles on their faces. Again we are sorry that we didn't do a better job before but promise to give you a whole new experience.

Do not waste your time!

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

My fiancÚ spoke to one of the salesmen on the phone and arranged an appointment to view a car a week in advance. The salesman contacted US twice to confirm the appointment, including the day of the appointment. We drove nearly two hours to look at the car, and not only was the salesman we were scheduled to meet with not there, but they told us the car was at the mechanic's and wouldn't be available! They told us they could take us to the mechanic to view the car. Are you kidding? Is that a joke?! Horrible communication, service, and a complete waste of time. Don't bother.

May 12, 2014

Hello Kelsi, we are sorry about the experience you had with us. Unfortunately sometimes we do have the vehicle here at the time we first make contact, but since we sell cars so fast we sometimes happen to have that problem. That's why we encourage our customers to make refundable deposits on vehicles that are "hot" and sell fast. Especially if your making a trip to come down to Miami from up north or another state. From the new management and sales team we apologize and hope we can do business with you in the future. Thank you.

Do not trust them.

by from Miami, Florida |

Be careful with them they are fast talkers, quickly to get your money and slow of returning your money to your account. Don't trust them, be extremely careful with them.

May 12, 2014

Hello Lennette, I'm sorry to hear that you wouldn't be able to trust us. That's not what we work for. Our family business has been serving our customers since 1983 and we are very disappointed to hear this. I know we had a couple of problems with our last sales team that was here but that is why they are no longer here. We have a whole new team ready to serve our customers in the right way. As the internet manager here I hope to change your mind and encourage you to give us another chance.

Do not trust them.

by from Miami, Florida |

Ghost Cars

by from Miami |

GHOST CARS!! I called about a car posted on their website a few days ago and they told me the car was available. I went to the dealer 1 hour after I talked to them and they told me the car was sold, and they tried to sell me another car. BE CAREFUL!!

May 12, 2014

First off we want to say we are extremely sorry about what happened. We sometimes get confused since we do sell vehicles very quickly that we have no idea they are not here. We try are best to keep up but sometimes we can make a mistake. We have a new management system and we have found a way on how to better ourselves. We encourage all of our old and new customers to give us a chance so that we can prove ourselves and let us show you we our one of Florida's #1 dealership in Miami.