Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

My two DAUGHTERS each needed a reliable used car!

by from College Station, TX |

Over the past two years, I've visited CRANSH Auto Sales twice. Both times I dealt with Ryan Holman, and both times I left there with a smile on my face, and more importantly, knowing that the two cars my daughters bought from CRANSH were top quality used cars that will last a long, long time!!! You can throw out the book on dealing with "used car sales people" when you visit this establishment. The whole operation is a "well oiled machine", treating us as though we were part of their family!! If you have daughters, or sons, and you want them to be driving a safe, reliable vehicle... make this the first place you visit, and it will be the last place you ever have to go!!! The service department does a wonderful job before you ever get there, by going through each car, and replacing things like TIMING BELTS, SPARK PLUGS, VALVE GASKETS, TIRES, BRAKES, and BRAKE ROTORS, just to name a few of the important items.... Even if you don't have daughters, or sons, you can't go wrong if you are in the market for a great used car! Ask for Ryan!!

Bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from out of town.....

by from Olive Branch, MS |

I came in from out of town to buy a new Jeep and experienced excellent customer service. Ryan and Tish were great and the vehicle was also great. Really only have a couple complaints which are minor. I wish they would've have offered financing options but it worked out good in the end, also I've had to make a few repairs to the jeep. The front differential seal was bad but that could've happened on the long ride home and everything else were very minor fixes. Overall I would highly recommend this dealership. They are very easy to deal with and very organized which made the process very fast.

Be careful!

by from Arlington, Texas |

Be very careful when buying a car from here, because after I bought the car and noticed a small problem with the car less than 24 hours after I bought it. They were hard to get in touch with and of course did not want to fix the problem. Completely different attitude after they have your money!! Ryan was very nice and helpful before the sale was finalized. After did not seem concerned whatsoever. I'm highly disappointed in Cransh Auto Sales, I thought they were different from the usual used car sellers, but they are not.

Customer Service Outstanding!

by from Crandall, Texas |

Found a clean dependable 2001 Toyota 4 Runner for a great price! Gave me exactly what I was looking for on my trade in. Drove it off the lot on a Saturday and the "check engine light" came on Sunday evening. Called them the next day and was expecting to hear "too bad" but instead, Ryan (salesperson as well as a mechanic) said to bring it back and they would check it out and repair any problem---and they did! Refreshing to see a used car company actually put the customer first. Recommend Cransh Auto sales if your looking for a clean, well maintained vehicle for a reasonable price with a great staff!

Bought my daughter's first car

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We went to Cransh Auto Sales to buy my daughter's first car. The staff was stressed and argued with each other. They do not like to answer questions about cars. I asked a mechanical question about a vehicle and received a vague answer. When I pushed I was referred to another employee. They said they didn't know and referred me again. They last employee I asked became frustrated and said, " I can tell this is going to take a while, isn't it?" Apparently, I wasn't buying my car fast enough. Cransh puts a standard maintenance package on all of the cars that they sell. This is good. However, their mark up is significant. You could have the maintenance done yourself for less in most cases. If there is something wrong with a vehicle that is not covered by the standard maintenance package they do not disclose it. In fact, they try hard not to reveal it even when pressed. Take your mechanic with you.

THE place to go if you need a used car

by from Mesquite, Tx |

I just bought a 2001 Honda Accord EX V6 from Cransh Auto Sales and I was glad that I went to this place. Service was excellent and very professional. Guys, if you need a used car go look for Ryan......He's the best.

BEST USED CAR DELAER EVER!

by from CARROLLTON TX |

Great experience! Paid a fair price for exceptional service. AC stopped working after two days and they took care of it at no charge. On a test drive we found some issues that they eagerly took care of while we went to lunch so we could take it home the same day. Everyone we dealt with from Miguel the sales person, Chrystal the office manager and Sam the service manager were all very friendly and helpful. You do not fine many business's today run this well.

Service & Satisfaction is Priority

by from Euless, TX |

Best shopping experience for used vehicles! Hands down. Wide range of cars and trucks to choose from. Vehicles are conveniently marked on the rear window with mileage & price. Prices are set and very fair. All vehicles are assessed & serviced by in-house mechanics. Boxes for parts are in trunk plus receipts for all services are available at purchase. All staff are polite and very knowledgeable about the inventory. All vehicles have Carfax copies. Test driving vehicles is also no hassle. Sounding like a commercial; but I encourage you to just stop in to eat at the Arlington tradition, Catfish Sam's. Then drive west about a 1/4 mile to the black iron fencing & patriotic flags of Cransh; on the left. Their business model is evident when you arrive. Low stress car shopping; courteous staff, easy purchase process. I came with a friend about noon on a Saturday: we were greeted by Miguel, we looked, we test drove 4 vehicles, we got details from Miguel on a vehicle; completed the payment process with Crystal...drove off by 5:00! No financing, so bring your cash or other approved payment method. On a final note, Sam was especially helpful with servicing my vehicle; again excellent service and very fair pricing. Bottom line: Cransh is the only used vehicle place I recommend. With a used car lot on every corner these days; try Cransh first and you will be pleased. If they do not have what you are looking for on your first visit; they get new arrivals daily. Their website is easy to use and is a great first impression; it only gets better when you go see the vehicles in person.

Quality service and friendly staff at a fair price

by from Allen, TX |

I was very satisfied with my recent experience at Cransh Auto Sales. Last year I purchased a very clean '05 Honda Pilot and also had a good experience. Recently I brought my vehicle back for some maintenance and repair. The work was completed in a timely, thorough manner, all at a very fair price. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made sure to call with updates on the progress of work on my vehicle. I highly recommend Cransh Auto Sales if you're looking for a clean, quality used vehicle and place to have repairs done. Thanks again!

GREAT place to buy car AND have it worked on!!!

by from Justin, TX |

A year ago we bought my son a 1999 Honda from Miguel. He was the nicest car salesman we'd ever dealt with. Felt confident in our purchase because of all the care they take to service the cars before they sell them. They put all new belts on and even left the boxes of parts they replaced in the trunk so we could see what had been done. But now it's a year later and as older cars do, it needed some work (especially after being driven by a teen). Some of it was routine maintenance, tune up, tires etc. But the AC system wasn't. We took it to our regular mechanic and was floored by the price we were quoted to fix it. Then I decided to call Cransh and Sam assured me they could save us a LOT of money. Their labor costs aren't as high and they use used parts when they can and warranty them. When we picked it up we were elated that he had saved us over $2000!!! And that was even with fixing extras that weren't even in the other shops quote like a window regulator and a side view mirror replacement. And the car was washed all clean and pretty to boot!! Highly recommend them because we will surely use them for our next purchase! Happy Customer!!!

Ecellent Servic!

by from Ashdown, AR |

These guys are wesome. They were not pushy andere nothing but helpful to me. Miguel was Great and helpful. High recommend them! -Johnathan W.