Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

My two DAUGHTERS each needed a reliable used car!

by from College Station, TX |

Over the past two years, I've visited CRANSH Auto Sales twice. Both times I dealt with Ryan Holman, and both times I left there with a smile on my face, and more importantly, knowing that the two cars my daughters bought from CRANSH were top quality used cars that will last a long, long time!!! You can throw out the book on dealing with "used car sales people" when you visit this establishment. The whole operation is a "well oiled machine", treating us as though we were part of their family!! If you have daughters, or sons, and you want them to be driving a safe, reliable vehicle... make this the first place you visit, and it will be the last place you ever have to go!!! The service department does a wonderful job before you ever get there, by going through each car, and replacing things like TIMING BELTS, SPARK PLUGS, VALVE GASKETS, TIRES, BRAKES, and BRAKE ROTORS, just to name a few of the important items.... Even if you don't have daughters, or sons, you can't go wrong if you are in the market for a great used car! Ask for Ryan!!

Fear of Buying a Used Vehicle? Go to Cransh Auto.

by from Mansfield, TX |

We were new to Texas and not familiar with anyone here. We began our search as anyone does nowadays, on the internet and came upon Cransh Auto. They had a great selection and prices were within our budget. We ended up buying not only a 2002 Ford F-150, but also purchased a 2003 Honda Civic for our daughter a few months later. Ryan, our salesman was knowledgeable and not a high pressure/hard sell. Sam, the service manager did a great job in taking care of a few minor issues we experienced after driving the vehicles off the lot. And of course, there is Nick, the Owner, who thrives on repeat business which he already achieved with us. If you're fearful of buying a used vehicle, then you need to visit Cransh Auto. You'll get a great selection, good pricing and peace of mind. We'll be back when we're in the market again and are very happy with both of the vehicles we've purchased.

Really, really a different approach.

by from Arlington, TX |

Great customer service. Straight answers. Honest prices. Pinch yourself, you're really, really awake on Division Street buying a car from the honest people at Cransh. What a difference! I was beginning to despair finding anything decent to drive. Now, I am happily driving a great car that thiS fine company stands behind. Sam, in the service department comes highly regarded. I recommend this company to anyone needing to find their ride!

Fabulous and courteous service+ great car & price

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Buying a used car is usually a stressful experience. However, Ryan and Tish, made it a very pleasant one by being professional, courteous and by walking me through every step of the process. I purchased a low mileage 2001 Toyota Avalon which was in excellent shape both body and engine with a very reasonable price. Ryan worked with me to fix a couple of cosmetic items in the interior of the car and we were ready to roll :) Thanks Ryan, Trish, Cransh Auto sales and cars.com for providing such valuable service. We are "on the road again!"

Great Service

by from Arlington. TX |

I went in to check on an oil leak and it was fixed quick, fast and in a hurry. The service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. I would recommend Cransh to anyone looking to buy or repair a used car.

Broken timing belt

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Bought a car for my daughter in January of this year. Have had several issues with the car after purchase but Cransh fixed the issue each time a no cost. Most recently the timing belt broke that was replaced back before the car was bought. Cransh took care of this situation as well. Sam did a great job of resolving the issue with the timing belt. Thanks again.

Great service & honest staff

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I lost my job and needed to find a reliable cash car. My husband and I found Cransh. The sales staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. They provided us with the the vehicles car fax report without hesitation. We didn't even need to ask for the reports, proving they had nothing to hide. I did experience a minor issue with my car. I took it back to the lot for repairs and Sam made sure my issue was resolved in a timely manner. I am so thankful for Cransh. They truly made our car buying experience easy. I appreciate the staffs honesty hard work. I will recommend Cransh to my family and friends.

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Corinth, TX |

I began my search for a used vehicle like many people do, online. I found the car I wanted and it was being sold by Cransh Auto Sales. I read the reviews and found them all to be so positive, I decided to give them a shot. I drove an hour, one way, after contacting Rick to verify the car was there. Once we pulled up, it was sitting out front ready to go. we decided to purchase the vehicle. The entire sales process was professional and very efficient. What is really important to know is that after two months we had three or four issues come up mechanically on the vehicle. After calling the warranty company, they turned us down on every claim. in frustration, I called the dealership and spoke to Rick. I explained my situation and he told me to bring the car back to them and they would do their best to make it right. After the car was delivered to them, I spoke to Sam in the shop and he also assured me they would do everything they could to take care of me.I am now here to tell you that they did in fact do that. They took care of every issure and a few I was not even aware of with only a minimal charge to me. I can tell you without any hesitancy that if you are looking for used car for any reason you owe it to yourself to visit these guys because they are serious about their customers

Handles the problems!

by from Arlington, TX |

Most of the time, there is no problem when buying a car. One place is about as good as another. The process itself isn't particularly difficult, and poses no major issues. My daughter bought her first car from Cransh, and everything went fine. We returned to get a car for our son. With our son, everything didn't go fine. The real test of a company is how they handle problems. Everthing from the shopping, buying and pickup went great! The snag came when there were problems almost immediately with the vehicle. There were some repairs that had to be done right away! This was exasperating! I called Sam, and spoke with him. He helped me figure out what could be done to help take care of the problems we were having. I had already bought the car and walked away. Sam didn't have to work with me to take care of issues that arose after I left. However, this company takes care of their customers. I will return to Cransh if I have needs in the future, and I will recommend it to my friends as well! Taking care of people and doing the right thing appears to be their motto! Repeat customer, and glad of it!

Honesty with a capital H

by from Dallas, TX |

I had my car examined at a nearby service station for a state inspection, and they recommended about $900 worth of replacement, repairs, etc. Instead I took the car to Cransh because I trusted that they would not only give me a fair price for any work needed, but would even honestly tell me what I needed done to the car or not. Sure enough, they did an excellent job of looking over the car, and telling me what I actually needed done for the car, not just what "is done when the car is at X mileage" (on the odometer). They also touched up some parts, free of charge. And the bill was about 23% of what the original service station "recommended". They are the place to go to for buying a car as well. I had looked for THREE MONTHS to find a decent used car, and Cransh was the only dealer that I found that not only focused on used cars, but had 15 bays of car lifts in their repair shop. So for used cars, I really felt I was in good hands. Needless to say I bought the car that was the object of the review above. I can just tell you I trust them, and will go back for any other cars I want, and I recommend to others as well. Thanks

Bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler from out of town.....

by from Olive Branch, MS |

I came in from out of town to buy a new Jeep and experienced excellent customer service. Ryan and Tish were great and the vehicle was also great. Really only have a couple complaints which are minor. I wish they would've have offered financing options but it worked out good in the end, also I've had to make a few repairs to the jeep. The front differential seal was bad but that could've happened on the long ride home and everything else were very minor fixes. Overall I would highly recommend this dealership. They are very easy to deal with and very organized which made the process very fast.