Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Stay Far Away

by from Dallas, TX |

I would not even suggest buying a soda from the soda machine at this place. Had the car a total of one month and within 2 weeks spent $600+ for repairs. Rear brakes weren't changed as advertised, so there is another repair that is pending. I won't mention the other things that have gone wrong and are pending repair. I'd say take the car to a mechanic first before buying. Maybe it's just a lemon....but I doubt it. BEWARE

Great Place to do business with

by from mansfield, tx |

My name is Jimmy C. I recently purchased a 2003 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with 116,000 miles on the clock. I noticed several things on the test drive. When we got back, the dealership fixed all of them that were within their control including a catalytic converter. I found this dealership to be honest and full of integrity. They keep a great inventory of cars with very reasonable prices. In short, this was a very pleasurable buying experience. Just as previous reviewers have said, they give you receipts and part boxes for anything they did to the car pre-purchase. Ask to work with Ryan. He is very knowledgeable and polite and will work hard for you.

2006 Honda Accord V6 EX-L

by from DeSoto, Tx |

Cransh Auto Sales was very helpful and patient with me during my buying process. The selection was great. I like that the cars meet mechanical expectation even the high mile vehicles. Buying a vehicle from Cransh will not be a lemon or need any major repair. Im very happy with my 2006 Honda Accord.

Great experience!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Hello Jim G. here: I located a 2003 Ford Ranger on AutoTrader for my son and went to Cransh to see and purchase it. We called Rickie Moody and arranged to come in. The dealership has a giant lot with many late model vehicles and a huge warehouse that Cransh uses to recondition the vehicles. The office is also very neat and organized. They replace most belts, struts, mounts, hoses, breaks, tires and any other item that the vehicle needs. The cars are clean and in very good condition for being cash cars. When we arrived, Rickie had the Ranger ready for us to see. He was very professional and friendly. After purchasing the Ranger, we decided to change vehicles. We went back in and Rickie and Jorge helped us do another deal and switch to a car. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a cash car. The amount of reconditioning they do is phenomenal! Their professionalism is spectacular and, they have a number one goal to make you happy!

Recommend to friends and family

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Honest, dependable follow-through. I recently purchased a 2004 Honda Accord through Cransh and Miguel. The entire experience was pleasant; Miguel was knowledgeable and cooperative as we looked at several cars on the lot before choosing the right vehicle for our grandson. The Accord was in wonderful condition for its age and mileage. Miguel was very helpful in correcting a few minor repairs before and immediately after the sale. Bottom line is we ended up with a clean and dependable used car at a fair price. Will recommend Cransh Auto Sales and Miguel to all friends and family in the market.

Great service!

by from Middle of Texas |

My husband and I were very impressed with the customer service here. Miguel and Maria went the extra mile to take care of us, even stayed late to make sure we were able to walk away with our Toyota pickup truck that night. We appreciated how honest and professional they are here! We felt very comfortable picking out our truck. We would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for their next vehicle!

Excellent service by Miguel

by from arlington, TX |

Very happy with the dealership, Cars were in good shape, and they were willing to fix the items we requested. Miguel was very helpful.

Great Conpany

by from Arlington |

I have purchased 6 vehicles from Nick, Ricky and the crew at Cransh over several years. I will continue to buy from cransh because I can trust them to be honest and straightforward. And they always are willing to help when there are maintenance issues. I have recommended Cransh to several friends who were looking for cars and they have been pleased as well. I can't say enough good things about Cransh.

Great Expectations

by from Carrolton, TX |

I needed a dependable, affordable car in a very short time. Cransh Auto came through for me with a great deal - I was in and out the same day with my new car! I didn't have a way to get to the dealer, and they paid for me to get there. The people at Cransh are knowledgeable, helpful, and dependable. I would recommended Cransh Auto to my friends and family. *Ask for Ryan! Thanks Cransh Auto!

Great Place To buy Your Next Car

by from Dallas, TX |

The buying process is wonderful. If you are looking for a great deal this is the place. We came in with the idea of looking and drove off in a car. They have a nice selection of cars. If you are not sure what you want, this is the place to come. If you are looking for service they can take care of you as well.