Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Great Customer Experience

by from McKinney, Tx |

Had an outstanding experience buying a car today with Miguel Espinoza at Cransh. He asked what we were going to need a car for, then worked with us to identify several good options to meet our needs. Cransh makes any repairs/maintenance needed to bring the car up to spec. For this car they had replaced the brake shoes and the motor mounts. We feel very good about our purchase. Will use them and Miguel again next time we need a car!

Purchased a 1999 Honda CRV

by from Coppell, Texas |

After looking at MANY used cars online and visiting numerous used car lots...I highly recommend Cransh Auto Sales! Other car lots offer the 'too good to be true' cars for sale. and the salesman are like snake oil salesmen. Cransh is unfront with their prices. They have great service department and every car on the lot has had any repairs and replacement parts that are needed done in their extensive service department. I will be recommending them to everyone that I know! Miguel was VERY knowledgeable as to what was available in my price range and very helpful in answering all of my questions. Miguel really made, what I think, the scary experience of purchasing a used vehicle as smooth as silk!

Great Dealer!

by from Denton, TX |

Cransh had tons of very good quality cars. We came in looking for a CR-V, and they had more in stock than anywhere else we visited. Definitely recommended.

Simple, quality experience.

by from Keller, Tx |

Very impressed with the level of disclosure. Pricing was and milage is listed on every vehicle. The number of service bays and level of reconditioning is unmatched by anyone in the area. I would highly recommend Cransh to anyone I know.

2008 Honda Accord Coupe

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Thank you Ryan for helping me with the purchase of my car. You did everything to make my transaction a seamless buying process. Maria made the financing easy. Cransh Auto Sales made me happy: THANKS to the whole team.

A good car for my daughter

by from waxahachie tx |

I can't help but give these guys all five stars they went above and beyond a used car dealership.We have been looking for a trust worthy and safe car for my daughter most places we went to had maybe one and usually it had problems but when we went to Cransh we had a few to choose from and felt thru the whole experience we were in the right place they went through the car and changed several things under the hood belts,hoses, battery, plugs, water pump, new tires and detailed the car clean in and out. A few weeks later my daughter loves her trouble free car. And I can be a little more at ease. The whole buying experience that Miguel give us was great I will send friends here and will be back for my next car as well. Thanks Miguel! P.S. I went here because I noticed they had many too choose from and that they were going thru the cars making them ride and drive ready.

Fantastic Experience

by from Shreveport, LA |

We had an outstanding experience with this dealership. The sales representative was extremely helpful and was not sincerely interested in meeting our needs and not making a sale. All of the cars we looked at were in excellent shape and priced fairly. There is absolutely no negotiation on price but it was not really necessary. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a used vehicle at a fair price. We did have a delay getting the title but it was not the dealership's fault and they were very helpful with that process as well.

Hands down awesome

by from justin, tx |

the staff of here are awesome they really go that extra mile to take care of you Ricky has been amazing during the buying process they did all the repairs that they stated before I purchased the car and after I had the car for a week I noticed a leaky seal I took the car in Ricky looked at it and decided that I needed to leave it for a day so they can make all the proper repairs have not made the repairs yet but these guys are up I will post back once the repairs are made

Great Service, No Games

by from Plano, TX |

We dealt with Miguel. He was laid back, honest, and helpful. All of the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was clear that no one was making a fortune off of us. We got a great deal on a used Dodge Ram, and they gave us significantly more for our trade in than we expected. They also put on brand new tires, and replaced some other stuff that would have cost us a lot of money The facilities were clean, but it was clear that they didnt pump a lot of money into decorating the offices. Which is just fine with me. We were just all around happy with the whole buying experience. We will DEFINITELY do business with these guys again.

Best Used Care Dealer Around

by from Dallas, TX |

I knew I wanted a Toyota 4 Runner, and I looked at every one available on Cars.Com at the time. Cransh had the best vehicle at the price I was looking for. The drivers seat needed to be replaced since it would not come all the way up to the driving position, and Ryan took care of it, no questions asked.