Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

Bought my daughter's first car

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We went to Cransh Auto Sales to buy my daughter's first car. The staff was stressed and argued with each other. They do not like to answer questions about cars. I asked a mechanical question about a vehicle and received a vague answer. When I pushed I was referred to another employee. They said they didn't know and referred me again. They last employee I asked became frustrated and said, " I can tell this is going to take a while, isn't it?" Apparently, I wasn't buying my car fast enough. Cransh puts a standard maintenance package on all of the cars that they sell. This is good. However, their mark up is significant. You could have the maintenance done yourself for less in most cases. If there is something wrong with a vehicle that is not covered by the standard maintenance package they do not disclose it. In fact, they try hard not to reveal it even when pressed. Take your mechanic with you.

My two DAUGHTERS each needed a reliable used car!

by from College Station, TX |

Over the past two years, I've visited CRANSH Auto Sales twice. Both times I dealt with Ryan Holman, and both times I left there with a smile on my face, and more importantly, knowing that the two cars my daughters bought from CRANSH were top quality used cars that will last a long, long time!!! You can throw out the book on dealing with "used car sales people" when you visit this establishment. The whole operation is a "well oiled machine", treating us as though we were part of their family!! If you have daughters, or sons, and you want them to be driving a safe, reliable vehicle... make this the first place you visit, and it will be the last place you ever have to go!!! The service department does a wonderful job before you ever get there, by going through each car, and replacing things like TIMING BELTS, SPARK PLUGS, VALVE GASKETS, TIRES, BRAKES, and BRAKE ROTORS, just to name a few of the important items.... Even if you don't have daughters, or sons, you can't go wrong if you are in the market for a great used car! Ask for Ryan!!

THE place to go if you need a used car

by from Mesquite, Tx |

I just bought a 2001 Honda Accord EX V6 from Cransh Auto Sales and I was glad that I went to this place. Service was excellent and very professional. Guys, if you need a used car go look for Ryan......He's the best.

BEST USED CAR DELAER EVER!

by from CARROLLTON TX |

Great experience! Paid a fair price for exceptional service. AC stopped working after two days and they took care of it at no charge. On a test drive we found some issues that they eagerly took care of while we went to lunch so we could take it home the same day. Everyone we dealt with from Miguel the sales person, Chrystal the office manager and Sam the service manager were all very friendly and helpful. You do not fine many business's today run this well.

Service & Satisfaction is Priority

by from Euless, TX |

Best shopping experience for used vehicles! Hands down. Wide range of cars and trucks to choose from. Vehicles are conveniently marked on the rear window with mileage & price. Prices are set and very fair. All vehicles are assessed & serviced by in-house mechanics. Boxes for parts are in trunk plus receipts for all services are available at purchase. All staff are polite and very knowledgeable about the inventory. All vehicles have Carfax copies. Test driving vehicles is also no hassle. Sounding like a commercial; but I encourage you to just stop in to eat at the Arlington tradition, Catfish Sam's. Then drive west about a 1/4 mile to the black iron fencing & patriotic flags of Cransh; on the left. Their business model is evident when you arrive. Low stress car shopping; courteous staff, easy purchase process. I came with a friend about noon on a Saturday: we were greeted by Miguel, we looked, we test drove 4 vehicles, we got details from Miguel on a vehicle; completed the payment process with Crystal...drove off by 5:00! No financing, so bring your cash or other approved payment method. On a final note, Sam was especially helpful with servicing my vehicle; again excellent service and very fair pricing. Bottom line: Cransh is the only used vehicle place I recommend. With a used car lot on every corner these days; try Cransh first and you will be pleased. If they do not have what you are looking for on your first visit; they get new arrivals daily. Their website is easy to use and is a great first impression; it only gets better when you go see the vehicles in person.

Quality service and friendly staff at a fair price

by from Allen, TX |

I was very satisfied with my recent experience at Cransh Auto Sales. Last year I purchased a very clean '05 Honda Pilot and also had a good experience. Recently I brought my vehicle back for some maintenance and repair. The work was completed in a timely, thorough manner, all at a very fair price. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made sure to call with updates on the progress of work on my vehicle. I highly recommend Cransh Auto Sales if you're looking for a clean, quality used vehicle and place to have repairs done. Thanks again!

GREAT place to buy car AND have it worked on!!!

by from Justin, TX |

A year ago we bought my son a 1999 Honda from Miguel. He was the nicest car salesman we'd ever dealt with. Felt confident in our purchase because of all the care they take to service the cars before they sell them. They put all new belts on and even left the boxes of parts they replaced in the trunk so we could see what had been done. But now it's a year later and as older cars do, it needed some work (especially after being driven by a teen). Some of it was routine maintenance, tune up, tires etc. But the AC system wasn't. We took it to our regular mechanic and was floored by the price we were quoted to fix it. Then I decided to call Cransh and Sam assured me they could save us a LOT of money. Their labor costs aren't as high and they use used parts when they can and warranty them. When we picked it up we were elated that he had saved us over $2000!!! And that was even with fixing extras that weren't even in the other shops quote like a window regulator and a side view mirror replacement. And the car was washed all clean and pretty to boot!! Highly recommend them because we will surely use them for our next purchase! Happy Customer!!!

Ecellent Servic!

by from Ashdown, AR |

These guys are wesome. They were not pushy andere nothing but helpful to me. Miguel was Great and helpful. High recommend them! -Johnathan W.

very professional and overall nice experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

so I stayed on a bad experience at another dealership while shopping for used cars. I went to Crash Auto Sales without any expectations and I was very happy when I drove out with my "new" car. Miguel took care of me and was very helpful, this dealership proves that you don't need to wear a nice tie to be professional. the only negative point would be the office manager who handle the payments, maybe it was a bad day or something but a smile or just some small talk would be nice : very cold atmosphere there.

2003 Toyota Camry

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I had a very pleasant experience buying this car (2003 Toyota Camry). I recently bought this car,has not even been a week, and so far I love it. The way these dealers treat their customers is commendable. They have quite a good range of cars. The staff is very friendly and would go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I am hoping the car will run the way it is right now for a very long time. One thing, there would not be too much bargaining on the price, so be prepared for that ! Ask for Ryan, he is the one who helped me purchase the car.