Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Shop here first!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

When I had to purchase another auto I kept coming across their cars on the internet. The had exactly what I wanted in the price range I was looking for. You can tell they take pride in every auto they sale....nice tires, in good working order, clean. They fixed the few things that needed to be done before I could drive it home and I was greatly pleased. Good job!

Don't go here if you live out of town

by from San Angelo, Texas |

We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the Honda Odyssey and the fact that the timing belt and other things were changed. Employees were great, not pushy and lady doing the paperwork was efficient and friendly even though we could see her lunch in a bag getting cold. The car had an installed, supposedly new DVD player in it which was a selling point for us since we have grandkids. So far the player worked for about 30 minutes. Auto door lock on passenger side is not working. The car has been making a funny noise and we will go have that checked out locally. I informed the owner by email three times and asked if they could at least send us a new DVD player and we could send the broken one back. Were contacted once and told that we could bring the car in but we are from San Angelo so we can't. Will give another review later after taking the car in and having it diagnosed. Hoping it is nothing serious.

Great Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

I recently purchased a truck at Cransh Auto Sales and it was the easiest process ever. It was no pressure no non-sense buying experience. Ricky the salesman was very helpful with everything. The Service Engine light came on the same day of my purchase and even though it was a No Warranty As Is vehicle they have bent over backwards to make it right. Sam in the Service Dept. told me it was a leak and quoted me a price. When they got further into it, the problem was bigger than they thought, so the job became bigger and more expensive(for them), because they stuck to the price that I was given. I am enjoying my truck and I will be in the market for another car soon for my son and I will be shopping at Cransh.

I'm still with out a car

by from Ft worth tx |

I called them to ask about a jeep. They answer all my question. The jeep was a littler over priced but they were very nice

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Lewisville, TX |

I bought a used Toyota Camry from these guys a few days ago, and this was the fastest and easiest car purchase I have ever gone through. The salesmen aren't your typical used car "snakes" or fast-talking con-men. They don't pressure you at all to purchase a car. We actually left to discuss whether we would continue looking elsewhere, but all four of us were so impressed with the easy confidence of this place, we went right back, and Miguel, my salesman, simply said "Welcome Back" with a friendly smile. Thirty minutes later, we drove our car off the lot. They just have everything in order here, and it's so refreshing! I noticed a couple of small problems after I bought it, so I took it back a few days later, and they truly went out of their way to take care of them! ABOVE AND BEYOND - and all with such a sincere friendliness. My next car purchase will absolutely be from Cransh, and Miguel if he's still there. After talking to some of the other salesmen though, I know I would have had an equally exceptional experience no matter who my salesman was. LOVE LOVE LOVE this dealer! .....and a personal favorite added touch is a super friendly little cat that hangs around the shop....even the cat won't bother you unless you call to her to come over :) But that cat was a great way to keep me entertained while I was waiting! :) FIVE STAR service from beginning to end! żżżżż

Simple,Gets down to business and the car is 100%

by from Fort Worth TX |

This is not your ordinary car dealership, its a full garage with more lifts then your local ford dealership, I bought a Scion tc from their show room floor and it was as 100% as they described and more, some dealerships just change out the part that is needed, not this one, they change everything thing out like the belts spark plugs etc that way you don't get the its like new answer...instead its a no it is new we replaced it. They have a awesome crew in the back that is always working and not standing around like what I see at Toyota service, they wont up sale you your soul and will tell you exactly what you need ( owning a mazda speed, supra, evo 9) these people are the real deal, and their car selection I almost go lost the first time I was there and it was only half way full...anyone else down the road is just a fake, buy here or get make the mistake of buying somewhere else.

05 Honda Pilot

by from Allen, Tx |

I needed a vehicle under $10000. It seems that all of the dealerships and Carmax have decided that this is not a market that they want to service. Well, they don't need to because Cransh Auto Sales has it covered. Cransh has clean, quality cars at an affordable price that you can't find anywhere else. I learned that after driving all over and around Dallas. I ended up finding an 05 Honda Pilot at Cransh. I went there because they had all 4 of the cars that we had on our radar to check out. They seem to have a diverse inventory and something for anyone. When we got to Cransh I met Ricky. He wasted no time getting us the keys to the cars and within 30 minutes we had test driven 4 vehicles. The Pilot was the best and we decided to buy. I didn't try to haggle the price because I knew it was a good deal. We did find one problem with the air conditioner blower and Ricky said not to worry, he would take care of it. We picked the car up the next day, the blower had been fixed and I settled up the paper work. Then, I noticed the key fob was broken, something I had not noticed when I test drove the vehicle. Ricky told me to check the price of replacement and we would work something out. I called him the next day and Ricky made a very generous offer to help replace the broken key fob. As I drove the car home I notice another thing that troubled me and I called back once again and spoke to Sam in the service department. I fully understood that I bought the car "as is" and have no right to expect Cransh to do additional work on the vehicle. But, Sam was extremely nice and we worked out a deal where I pay for parts and they would do the labor for free. Everyone has their own car buying experience. But I have bought cars from other used car lots in the past and I have NEVER had one be as nice about fixing little things and making sure I was a happy customer as the folks at Cransh. The facilities aren't the nicest in the world but the people and the service more than make up for that. I had to drive 40 miles to get to them but I would gladly do it again the next time I need a car. I would recommend Cransh to anyone that wants a quality and affordable used car. They have made a friend for life in me!!

2001 frounter

by from Dallas, TX |

Ryan went above and beyond. he made sure everything was working correctly, When a problem arose that I did not find b4 buying and he had not discovered he still got it fixed even thou he did not have to

2004 BMW 325i

by from Little Rock, AR |

Horrible experience and product from Cransh. DO NOT BUY SIGHT UNSEEN FROM HERE! I bought a car over the internet from Cransh. When I arrived to pick the car up there was a broken piece above the rear driver side window that wasn't broken in the pictures - They refused to repair it. There were CHEAP replacement floor mats that didn't even fit the car correctly. There was a sensor that was incorrectly replaced resulting in dasahboard lights. The car also had an oil leak that was bad enough to cause the car to smoke and have a horrible burning smell inside the car after driving for a while. NONE of this was disclosed over the phone when asked. If you are going to sell over the internet you need to be responsible and honest. Neither of these apply to Cransh. Very disappointed. They wouldn't even fill the car with gas after purchasing it.

Outstanding service and great advice

by from Dallas, Texas |

Last week I bought a car from Cransh. The very first car we stopped at got the attention of a salesman named Ryan. Great guy and to the point. Answered all the questions and explained what had been done on the car we were looking at. He had the temporary license on the car and gave us the key before we even had the chance to ask for it. He made the whole process smooth by pointing out the repair boxes in the trunk; which, he explained were to show exactly what had been done to the car. he also went over the carfax and showed us some of the perks on the car. The best dealer is a casual person who doesn't try to force a car down your throat. They point out the best things and answer questions but let you make the decision. That's exactly what Ryan did. I'm not even ready to buy another car again but i'm already looking forward to going back just because i know i'll be treated as a person.