Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Great Service, No Games

by from Plano, TX |

We dealt with Miguel. He was laid back, honest, and helpful. All of the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was clear that no one was making a fortune off of us. We got a great deal on a used Dodge Ram, and they gave us significantly more for our trade in than we expected. They also put on brand new tires, and replaced some other stuff that would have cost us a lot of money The facilities were clean, but it was clear that they didnt pump a lot of money into decorating the offices. Which is just fine with me. We were just all around happy with the whole buying experience. We will DEFINITELY do business with these guys again.

Best Used Care Dealer Around

by from Dallas, TX |

I knew I wanted a Toyota 4 Runner, and I looked at every one available on Cars.Com at the time. Cransh had the best vehicle at the price I was looking for. The drivers seat needed to be replaced since it would not come all the way up to the driving position, and Ryan took care of it, no questions asked.

Super Experience!!

by from Ft Worth Texas |

I researched several dealers online for both price and overall choices of reliable used cars. I spotted two cars at Cransh and after a week of indecisiveness I gave them a call around nine a.m. on a Monday of all days. I talked to Ryan and he told me to let him know when we would be in to test drive the Honda Civic and Honda Accord we had narrowed our choices to. When we got there the Civic was out front as promised with the keys in it. Ryan told us to test drive it anywhere we wanted, so my wife and I gave it a nice test run along several miles. We loved the Civic and nixed the Accord. We had gotten there around eleven that morning and we were out of there within forty five minutes. In fact it took no time at all in comparison to the many times I have bought cars from an individual or any dealer. The finance lady was very knowledgeable with respect to any questions we had even though we paid cash. We will without any hesitation deal with Cransh in future automobile purchases.I failed to mention each and every car at this dealer has the Carfax posted clearly in each car and no pressure to buy!!

Very Reliable

by from Dallas, TX |

I am a graduate student from Virginia and had come to Dallas for a three month internship, as i am an international student It was the first time I was buying a car in US. After many dealers that I had visited, Cransh auto sales was the most reliable used car shop. It is a huge dealership and has a good inventory. You need to make a quick decision for the car you liked as it might not be available next day, such is the quality of their inventory. I bought an Honda and its has been a good experience so far, Cransh Auto Sales delivers as promised and they do quite a work on the car before selling. I would definitely recommend to any new comer who wants to buy a car real quick.

2002 Honda Civic

by from Allen, TX |

I bought my daughter a car from Cransh Auto a couple of weeks ago and am very happy! It is nice to know that she is in a reliable car since they did a lot of maintenance work on it just preparing it to show on the lot. They also let me have the car checked by a mechanic before purchasing. Ryan, my salesman, addressed all questions that I had and took the fear out of buying a used car. (He even looked up crash test ratings on cars that I was considering.) After I bought the car, I took it to the dealership to have some recall items fixed. They even said that I had found a great car for my daughter since so much work had been done on it. (And, it looks good, too!) I would buy another car from Ryan since he has proved to be very honest, and my daughter loves the car he helped me find!

2011 TOYOTA RAV4

by from Houston, Texas |

My Husband & I were searching for a vehicle for our daughter. After looking on some pre-owned lots and searching the internet, I ran across the make/model of the vehicle we were looking for online on autotrader, for sell by Cransh. My husband called in the late evening (around 9pm) on a Monday and left a message. To our surprise, Ricky called us right back! Our conversation with him was unlike any we had experienced with other dealers: he answered all of our questions, was very informative about the vehicle and was not at all pushy to make the sale. We appreciated the honest, straight forward approach he had without the ?games? we were getting at the other dealers. I will mention though there was no need to haggle over the price. The vehicle we were interested in was a Toyota RAV4. The amount we wanted to spend equaled around a 2007-2008 model everywhere else. Cransh was listing a 2011 model with the same options and less mileage than what we were finding elsewhere! And it was a 4WD! I can not stress this enough?We are NOT the type of people to purchase a vehicle online, sight unseen. However, Cransh is located over 250 miles from us. Because of the 25+ pictures listed, the straightforward, honest approach Ricky had, the reviews I read online of Cransh, and the free carfax report they offered right on the vehicles ad, we decided to move forward. We purchased the vehicle the next day (Tuesday)by fax, and it was delivered on Wednesday. They even waived the delivery fee! I will admit I was a nervous wreck until I actually saw the vehicle, but it was exactly what they advertised. The vehicle was very clean, in almost new condition, even the floor mats were covered in plastic. The tires & belts were in excellent condition as was the overall condition of the vehicle including the body, no dings, dents or major scratches. In fact I only found one scratch below the rear bumper. The only flaw I could find was the antenna was missing, but because of the new style antennas, I don?t think they realized it (the base part was there that looks like the Sirius antenna). I had it a week before noticing, and it was an easy 10.00 replacement part for the mast at the local auto parts store. I would highly recommend Cransh Auto Sales for buying a preowned vehicle. This was without a doubt the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made! Their no-pressure approach, better than reasonable price, and honesty made this purchase go from a dreaded experience to a pleasure. Thank You Cransh and Ricky, you have made our daughter very happy (and us too). She now has a newer vehicle than we expected to be able to buy, with low miles, and that we feel will be dependable and safe and all for price that exceeded our expectations!

Shop here first!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

When I had to purchase another auto I kept coming across their cars on the internet. The had exactly what I wanted in the price range I was looking for. You can tell they take pride in every auto they sale....nice tires, in good working order, clean. They fixed the few things that needed to be done before I could drive it home and I was greatly pleased. Good job!

Don't go here if you live out of town

by from San Angelo, Texas |

We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the Honda Odyssey and the fact that the timing belt and other things were changed. Employees were great, not pushy and lady doing the paperwork was efficient and friendly even though we could see her lunch in a bag getting cold. The car had an installed, supposedly new DVD player in it which was a selling point for us since we have grandkids. So far the player worked for about 30 minutes. Auto door lock on passenger side is not working. The car has been making a funny noise and we will go have that checked out locally. I informed the owner by email three times and asked if they could at least send us a new DVD player and we could send the broken one back. Were contacted once and told that we could bring the car in but we are from San Angelo so we can't. Will give another review later after taking the car in and having it diagnosed. Hoping it is nothing serious.

Great Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

I recently purchased a truck at Cransh Auto Sales and it was the easiest process ever. It was no pressure no non-sense buying experience. Ricky the salesman was very helpful with everything. The Service Engine light came on the same day of my purchase and even though it was a No Warranty As Is vehicle they have bent over backwards to make it right. Sam in the Service Dept. told me it was a leak and quoted me a price. When they got further into it, the problem was bigger than they thought, so the job became bigger and more expensive(for them), because they stuck to the price that I was given. I am enjoying my truck and I will be in the market for another car soon for my son and I will be shopping at Cransh.

I'm still with out a car

by from Ft worth tx |

I called them to ask about a jeep. They answer all my question. The jeep was a littler over priced but they were very nice