Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

exellent service

by from fort worth |

i have bought 2 cars from cransh and have always had exellent service and good prices, i will continue to buy from them in the future.

Wonderful Services

by from Arlington, Tx |

I bought a used Honda Accord for my son attending UTA in mid 2012. Just last week, eleven months later, he couldn't open the drain plug to do the first oil change. When I called the Cransh Auto Sales to take a look at it, George told me just bring it in and ask for Sam. When I got there Sam was expecting me. He offered to change the oil and filter just to help me out when I only asked to loosen up the drain plug.

Mahendra Patel

by from Bedford, TX 76021 |

I have helped my somany Friends to buy their First car when they came to USA. I was very satisfied buying a car From CRANSH with help of RYAN. They have excellent selection of vehicles, with Low miles and one owners too! Carfax Report is fixed on wind shied to look. All their cars were well inspected and all needed work done. Like: Brakes, Timing Belts, Sturts, ware replaced when they found bad. Tyres and battery were in very good shape. I like their reasonable price to sell without negotation. I will recomand this dealership to all used car buyers. They have a huge repair shop with so may mechanics to take care. I will always go here to help my friends for their future needs. Sales person RYAN was knowledgable, very polite and helpful on selection and test drive.

Finally passed a vechicle inspection

by from mineral wells,texas |

After spending $300 on three different vehicle inspections from different used car dealerships my mechanic told me to buy this one.I'm so happy that Cransh cares about the dependable factor as much as I do. The car was fully serviced with brakes and belts,They even replaced the timing belt.Fast easy transaction.Ryan was easy to work with.Thanks again. very pleased.

Best experience purchasing first car from Cransh

by from College Station, Texas |

My father and I scouted the internet for car lots within a 400-mile radius of my home - We found numerous promising used-cars from Cransh. We left a message with them late one night, and immediately got a response the following morning from Ryan, one of the salesmen within the Cransh team. Not only was he courteous on the phone, he offered to HOLD more than 2 cars for us, as we were 4 hours away from this place and wouldn't be able to get there til the weekend. There was no promise on our side that we would be purchasing a car from them, so the fact Ryan went the extra mile to set aside a couple cars and take care of us showed a high level professionalism and an all-around honest salesman. When we got to the Cransh lot, the facility was run like a well-oiled machine - very organized, office was exceptionally clean, and everyone on staff was eager to assist. We test drove a couple of the cars Ryan had on hold for us. The one I was particularly fond of had a couple of small issues (nothing major, and nothing that needed immediate attention), and as soon as I mentioned them, Ryan did an AMAZING job working with my budget to get me the BEST deal I could. They fixed the issues right there at the shop and I had my new car on the road early that evening. Needless to say I was grinning the whole ride home. These guys work hard. And it shows. Don't bother going anywhere else to find a car. Honestly, there is a HUGE selection of vehicles on the property and I wouldn't be surprised if you'd have a hard time choosing between a few. Good job, Cransh. I'll definitely be referring you to anyone in need of a car.

great place to buy a car!

by from dallas tx |

great place to buy a car,nice people,nice facility,nice cars,fast and easy transaction!!

Great service!!

by from Greenville, Texas |

We drove all over Dallas and couldn't get financed. Rico is the best! He is patient, understanding and VERY good at his job. He has made us a customer for life!

Very happy customer

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

I came all the way from Iowa to buy a used nissan pickup. The pickup has been great and I plan to keep it as long as possible. Ryan, the salesman, and the whole staff were very helpful and friendly. Cransh put a new radiator in the truck before I headed back to Iowa. I've been so happy with my pickup that I recently drove back down to Arlington to say hi to the folks at Cransh. I tell everyone back home that if they want to find a good used vehicle with no rust go to Cransh Auto Sales in Arlington, TX.

Excellent Customer Service

by from dallas,TX |

They took care of whatever needs to be fixed on my car. Sam and Ricky are so nice to help me everything on my car that i bought from them. I feel like i bought the car from a excellent secured Dealer who understands customer needs and work to fix everything and they gave a Great Cusotmer Service that pushed me to rate a 10/10 rating. Thanks to Sam who helped me so much.

Exactly what you're looking for!!!

by from Dallas, Tx. |

Cransh auto sales totally rocks! I have purchased three vehicles from them in the last two years and all are quality purchases. Don't waste your time looking at other places. Just go to Cransh and take advantage of their outstanding options.