Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Great Quality and service! LOVED IT!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Love Cransh Auto sales! They have a huge selection and I got my Civic with ease! They do tune-up work to all the vehicles! So you know you're getting a reliable vehicle. The guy Bryan there was very nice. They put all new tires on it and changed the timing belt. I would recommend anyone that wants a car to go there! Very happy with their service.

Great Service at a Great Price

by from Grapevine, Tx |

I have been looking for a nice pre-owned sedan for close to six monthsfor my son, and I finally found the perfect place to buy the car. Ryan was a very friendly salesman, and I felt comfortable the entire time I was there. As soon as we test drove the clean, in-shape car, we knew it was the right choice. They were also able to tint the windows on my truck for a very low price, and they also tinted the windows on the car I purchased for no cost at all. It was an outstanding decision to buy from Cransh Auto Sales.

Acura TL

by from Arlington, Texas |

I bought an acura tl today and it was a great purchase. They worked with me on my trade in and gave me a lot of knowledge. I appreciated their honesty and willing to work with me. I spoke with Miguel, Ryan, and the owner Rick. All of them were very helpful. The woman that did my sale was very friendly and professional. I'll definitely be going back there for the service of my car.

great service

by from fort worth tx. |

I went to 3 other repair shop's none of which could resolve the problem.Cransh found and fixed the problem on the first try. I highly recommend them to anyone.

great

by from Richardson, tx |

they made the process very painless plain and simple

4Runner Purchase

by from Dallas |

Ryan was extremely helpful with my recent purchase, made my experience very easy and enjoyable. Thank you again!

Easy purchase process

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My wife and I made arrangements to test drive the 06 Accord over the phone with Ricky. We made the drive from OKC. Test drove the car at 4:45 pm. Called Ricky from car during test drive to tell him the brakes vibrate. As soon as we returned to the lot the put the car on the lift, turned the rotars while we were finalizing the purchase. We were driving off the lot by 6:30. They held the car for us to make the trip. What piece of mind knowing we don't need to change any belts, brakes or tires any time soon. Oh, Ricky gave us a steering wheel cover when we asked where we could buy on. We drive our cars many miles and like to cover the original steering wheel to protect it from wear. A great buying experience.

The Best

by from Arlington TX |

I purchased a Mazda Miata from them a couple of years ago. It has been the best car I ever had. Last week it needed a new top and they went out of their way to detail clean the car and fix even small things that I didn't pay for or request to have repaired. They have always been happy to stand behind the car, long after the warranty was expired, often helping free of charge. I Highly Recommend them.

I'll buy again here.

by from Dallas |

These are the car pros you want to work with. I bought a Porsche from them a short while back and it was one of the nicest cars I had driven and I drive many many of the same model before I buy. Not only does Cransh tell you they are going to service the vehicle before you get to buy them, you KNOW they do. They even leave the parts for you that they changed. Belts, plugs, etc. even receipts and they do this with EVERY CAR. But back to my Porsche, the car was so pristine and at the best price in the market by far, I mean by a considerable amount, that I bought another car the next week from them as well. It happened to be a real gem too. Mercedes E Class. Flat out, they just acquire nice cars and service everything before we see it and its at the best prices because they know their business and market. I will buy more cars from them. Their communication and their staff is quality. Joe T

simple

by from kaufman,tx |

easy to talk, deal with. eager to find the best option for your budget,