Cransh Auto Sales Inc

Cransh Auto Sales Inc

3100 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-822-8217

At Cransh Auto Sales Our PRIME Objectives are to Offer SERVICED & CLEAN Automobiles AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Good experience - patient people

by from Arlington, TX |

We had a good experience dealing with Cransh. Miguel was polite and patient as my wife and I looked for a good used car at a fair price. We test drove probably 8 cars looking for the perfect one. During the process, Miguel was very patient and helpful in our car search. Ryan helped us too was was pleasant interacting with. We bought a 2003 Acura 2.3CL which is in excellent condition. My wife is happy and I am relieved! The paperwork and payment process was smooth. Again, very happy and will be back for another used car.

Very Satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased an Accord from Cransh Auto Sales for my son who is leaving for College Station next week. We looked at several dealerships and we're very pleased with not only the car itself but also the outstanding customer service we recieved from our salesman Ryan. He was VERY knowledgable, polite, and HONEST and upfront with us. Which was great considering we had about enough of the "bait and switch" from other dealerships. Another dealership was offering the same vehicle we purchased from Cransh at the same price and advertised free 6 month warranty, 4 new tires, and timing belt, only to be told we could pick ONE of those options, we wouldnt actually get them. All the cars we test drove at Cransh already had 4 new tires and timing belt (important to ME for peace of mind with regard to my sons car), and better extended warranty options. I'm very happy with the vehicle, and all around experience. Thanks to Ryan and staff at Cransh, we really appreciate all you've done.

Highly Recommend Them!

by from Arlington |

I was looking for a nice reliable sporty car for my 16 year old. It turns out she was more specific that I had anticipated, but Ryan was so great! He was patient and found EXACTLY what she requested. In fact, it turned out to be a little newer with better miles that I thought I would be able to get for my budget. He was very knowledgeable during the whole process. He had the car cleaned, windows tinted and spoiler put on and made sure everything was perfect. We will definitely be back the next time I need a car and will recommend this place to anyone who asks!

Great Quality and service! LOVED IT!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Love Cransh Auto sales! They have a huge selection and I got my Civic with ease! They do tune-up work to all the vehicles! So you know you're getting a reliable vehicle. The guy Bryan there was very nice. They put all new tires on it and changed the timing belt. I would recommend anyone that wants a car to go there! Very happy with their service.

Great Service at a Great Price

by from Grapevine, Tx |

I have been looking for a nice pre-owned sedan for close to six monthsfor my son, and I finally found the perfect place to buy the car. Ryan was a very friendly salesman, and I felt comfortable the entire time I was there. As soon as we test drove the clean, in-shape car, we knew it was the right choice. They were also able to tint the windows on my truck for a very low price, and they also tinted the windows on the car I purchased for no cost at all. It was an outstanding decision to buy from Cransh Auto Sales.

Acura TL

by from Arlington, Texas |

I bought an acura tl today and it was a great purchase. They worked with me on my trade in and gave me a lot of knowledge. I appreciated their honesty and willing to work with me. I spoke with Miguel, Ryan, and the owner Rick. All of them were very helpful. The woman that did my sale was very friendly and professional. I'll definitely be going back there for the service of my car.

great service

by from fort worth tx. |

I went to 3 other repair shop's none of which could resolve the problem.Cransh found and fixed the problem on the first try. I highly recommend them to anyone.

great

by from Richardson, tx |

they made the process very painless plain and simple

4Runner Purchase

by from Dallas |

Ryan was extremely helpful with my recent purchase, made my experience very easy and enjoyable. Thank you again!

Easy purchase process

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My wife and I made arrangements to test drive the 06 Accord over the phone with Ricky. We made the drive from OKC. Test drove the car at 4:45 pm. Called Ricky from car during test drive to tell him the brakes vibrate. As soon as we returned to the lot the put the car on the lift, turned the rotars while we were finalizing the purchase. We were driving off the lot by 6:30. They held the car for us to make the trip. What piece of mind knowing we don't need to change any belts, brakes or tires any time soon. Oh, Ricky gave us a steering wheel cover when we asked where we could buy on. We drive our cars many miles and like to cover the original steering wheel to protect it from wear. A great buying experience.