Art Moehn Chevrolet/Honda

2200 Seymour Rd, Jackson, MI 49201

New 888-880-7463
Used 888-880-3603
Service 888-439-0931

Over 50 years in Jackson, Experience the 'Moehn' Difference!

Superb facilities and knowledgeable staff

by from Jackson, MI |

As a long time customer of Art Moehn's, I've come to expect swift and efficient solutions to any issues at hand. I'm always treated with the utmost respect for me and my time, with the greatest courtesy. I've never been disappointed.

Joe and Sue Koziol

by from Holland, MI |

We would recommend without hesitation that Art Moehn be seriously considered by anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Our salesman, Ryan Drumhiller was outstanding in meeting all of our needs.

Great Service and Friendly People

by from Jackson, Michigan |

I have bought several vehicles from Art Moehn. Jamie Nastally is our salesman and he is great to work with and a very nice guy. We also have had good luck with the Service Department , they got our car in there the next day to look at it . Thank You Ken McCord!

GREAT SALESMAN

by from JACKSON, MICHIGAN |

JAMIE NASTALLY IS A GREAT SALESMAN AT ART MOEHN. IF YOU WANT A PLEASANT EASY GOING BUYING EXPERIENCE. RESPECT, KNOWLEDGE AND ALL THE TIME IT TAKES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE A CAR THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. LOVING MY NEW CRUZE. THANKS AGAIN JAMIE

PERFECT!

by from JACKSON,Mi |

Perfect! The service greeting area , very clean, staff very prompt,efficient,knowledgeable and friendly! I have been a long time happy & very satisified customer! My vehicle is always ready before the estimated time!

Service Department

by from Jackson, MI |

Everyone is polite, knowledgeable, and fun to deal with. The Service Techs are very knowledgeable and listen to my concerns and answer my questions without hesitation. It's nice that they contact me by email in regards to when my vehicle needs service. The Service Technicians don't do any more on the vehicle than is needed and don't try to push you into fixing or adding on services.

Great Service

by from fLeslie, Mi |

My car salesman was super nice, Vic Klotz, and he helped set up a few things in the vechicle for me which I appreciated . The service area associates were very nice as well and all in all I'm very pleased with Art Moehn and will be sure to purchase my next vechicle from them.

Great experience again!

by from Jackson, MI |

This was vehicle purchase #7 from Art Moehn. Jamie and Brent took care of me with style and excellence. The whole team, and process, were great. I love my new Malibu, and certainly plan to shop with Art Moehn again.

Best place We ever shopped for a car

by from Jackson,MI. |

this was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer I could not ask for more professional help than I got from Jerry Cox,Thanks again Jerry

Highly recommended

by from jackson,mi |

My wife and I recently were in the market for a 2014 Honda Odyssey. We choose Art Moehn because we like to support local businesses. Working with Eric Humeston made the car buying process a very positive one. It was obvious that they wanted our business without being "pushy" or "overbearing". Eric was very professional, but at the same time down to earth, which took away the stress of buying a new car. After "shopping" the price, I knew that Art Moehn was giving us a very competitive price, which sealed the deal. Mari, in the finance department, was a joy to work with, and made the paperwork process a breeze. She was very personable, and did a great job explaining all of the options available to us. We would highly recommend Eric and Mari at Art Moehn to anyone in the market for a new Honda. Cliff and Alyson.

AWESOME!

by from Hillsdale, MI |

RAY MORRISON WAS AMAZING! After a troubling experience with a local dealer I drove to Jackson and was blown away by the level of service I received. I got exactly what I asked for and left with a brand new car that I am thrilled with. I have had credit trouble in the past and I was still treated like a VIP customer with an 850 credit score. I would recommend Ray to anybody. The dealership was clean and all of the employees and salespeople were very polite and courteous. I will not look at another salesperson or dealership again, I hope to be a lifetime customer.