Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

202 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA 01851

Used 888-782-7650 Used888-782-7650

Car Sales WIth Confidence From Our Family to Yours!

Repeat Customer

by from Stoneham, MA. |

I have purchased 2 vehicles with help from Dennis over the past 2 years. I am positive I will be back for a 3rd soon. They don't pressure you. In fact you can take your leisurely time and keep your sanity looking around the lot and they are NOT on you like the vultures are in other dealerships. They are very nice to deal with, answer all your questions, show you things you ask about on the car if you don't know where to find them and just really nice personable people. They get it! Great customer service is what's going to win businesses customers in a business where the product being sold is a commodity amongst numerous competitors. I had an issue with one of my vehicles and it was within the warranty period and Dennis said get it back in here ASAP and they fixed it in 1/2 day. Helpful advice: Seriously consider the extended warranty. It's worth the $$ for the piece of mind you get. The warranty provider they use is very very good. I've used it once and had no problems with C-Street Auto doing the repairs or the warranty company. This is NOT your average used car lot or sales people. The quality of the cars is much much better than most used car dealers I've seen. They sell a lot of cars for a small lot so inventory changes quickly sometimes. (Disclosure: I am 150% not related of affiliated with this place other than as a customer. I live 35 miles away and go there to buy my cars.)

Outstanding service!

by from Lowell, MA |

I purchased my last two cars from Chelmsford Street Auto Sales. I told Roger what I was looking for and he found me a gorgeous SUV that managed to exceed my expectations. Even followed up a few weeks later to make sure I was still satisfied with my purchase and if I had any questions after driving the car a few weeks. Dennis made the financing portion quick and easy and found me a great rate. Tyler gave me a tutorial and showed me how to use all the features and options before I drove the car off the lot. Their entire staff is professional, knowledgable and friendly. No pressure which I truly appreciate. I will buy all my future cars here. I can't say enough positive things about my buying experiences here. Highly recommend!

Great buying experience

by from Lowell,MA |

I had a great experience with my purchase. I am very satisfied and happy; their services are of quality and excellence. Dennis experience has made this process very easy for me. He is very knowledgeable about his work. Would buy from them again, and recommend it without hesitation. Thanks Dennis for making this purchase a great experience for me.

Chelmsford Street Auto Made My MINI Dreams Real!

by from Lowell, MA |

I am extremely satisfied with my Chelmsford Street Auto buying experience. The MINT 2007 MINI Cooper S I purchased from them is a delight and my dealings with CSA were first-rate. I initially found the listing for the MINI on cars.com. CSA's cars.com posts are accurate. Whatever you'll think about their prices, you're getting what you pay for--an excellent car, excellent customer service, and an easy/painless dealership and buying experience. I did most of my business with Steve, though I encountered both Dennis and 'T' as well. Everyone was very willing to go out of their way to make my experience with CSA easy and transparent. I was especially impressed when they offered to allow me to not only have the MINI inspected by my own personal mechanic, but they were happy to drive it over to the shop as well as my personal mechanic is local. (If you need an excellent mechanic in Lowell who services foreign or domestic check out McNamara Auto on Perry St. Across from Colonial Autobody) I will also add that as this was my first car purchase from an actual dealer, I was open to the information they had to offer about loan financing and qualification. Steve was extremely helpful in setting-up a useful and beneficial loan package with an extremely low, reasonable interest rate. As odd as it may read, buying this car and ending up with this excellent loan package from DCU is actually going to dramatically enhance my credit score rating and allow future me to have a lot of financial options for a lot of financial decisions at a very young age. Future me and current me are super happy about that. Also thankful. If you have hesitations about CSA, it's at least worth a drive to their lot to meet with them in person and see what they have to offer. These are real business people at Chelmsford Street Auto and are not anything like your typical low-class dealer. They won't pressure you into a decision and they'll be straight-forward with you in any negotiations. Thanks to Chelmsford Street Auto for helping me to FINALLY get the car I've always wanted! I'm having a blast, and the ease of the buying-process with CSA has made the whole experience that much sweeter!

Excellent Help

by from Lowell, MA |

I was a first time buyer and graduate student moving from out of state. There were plenty of problems with trying to get a loan due to me being a first time buyer as well as my cosigner being from back home (different state). Steve and the whole staff was incredibly helpful and worked hard to make sure we could get me a deal, and a good one, so I could drive off in the car that I wanted. With my crazy schedule during orientation, Steve was still super helpful and in the end, I got my car with an incredible deal with a great bank. This business has excellent customer service and I love my Honda!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Lowell,Ma |

My son just recently purchased a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I can honestly say the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Chelmsford Auto Sales. Thankyou is all I can say.

I had a great experience with Dennis

by from Boston, MA |

Dennis is a great person to work with. Fair and Honest. He listens, offers suggestions, and explains things very well. I would recommend Chelmsford to anyone looking to go through the auto buying process quick, easy, and stress free. Cheers.

Friendly service and exceptional help!

by from Lowell, MA |

My family and I are from the local area and was looking to buy a new used car. We visited the gas station frequently and figured that we would check out the car dealership nextdoor. However, my grandfather's primary language was Khmer and I do not speak a large amount of the language. A few weeks ago when we arrived to look at a car, a friendly rep named Token began to help us right away and answered all of the questions my grandfather had. It was a huge relief and because Token spoke Khmer, my grandfather was able to understand the process of purchasing a car and the entire experience was successful. Token was extremely helpful and through his charm and knowlegde of cars, we were able to purchase a new vehicle for our family! Would definetely recommend Chelmsford Street Auto to everyone I know, especially individuals from the local area that need guidance on the process of buying a new car.

Great Service!!!

by from Lowell, MA |

I am very happy with the service Steve and T provided. Great service and no pressure. They went out of their ways to get me out of my old loan, got me a great rate. I wanted to drive my new car right away and they made it happened. They did not try to sell me extra stuff that I didn't need. I wanted something but Steve advised me not to get it and explained why. He saved me $3K. Customer service and customer satisfaction are more important to them than money. I have already recommended two of my friends that are looking. I am very happy with my Volvo!

Wonderful customer service

by from Lowell, ma |

I enjoyed my process of buying a car with this dealership, Steve helped me find a 08 TSX Acura. He took account of my budget, what I was looking for, and showed me some options. Did not pressure me to purchase anything, was a friend. Helped me get a low interest rate of 3.24% for my loan, have a complimentary registration & inspection. I needed a car within a few weeks, we found the car within 2-3 weeks of the meeting. Wonderful purchase!