Chevy of Freehold

3712 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

a trip

by from Freehold, NJ |

if you like your car have Kevin service it. he is the best

October 7, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Chevy Equinox

by from staten island, ny |

Great experience with these guys. Easy to talk to and listened to what I was looking for in a new car. Leo was a great salesman. Not pushy or arrogant. He was very easy to talk to and helped me get the car I wanted

October 7, 2014

Very happy with vehicle purchase

by from Monroe, NJ |

Justin was very helpful, answered all my questions. Had some great suggestions. Appreciated his help. Thank you.

service customer

by from Freehold, NJ |

Everyone at Freehold Chevrolet was very nice and accommodating. I only take my cars here and I've been coming here for 10 years, I consider myself a loyal customer and trust what they do. Keep up the good work!!

Great Service

by from Freehold, NJ |

Friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable staff. The facilities are clean and equipment is up to date for all services.

October 7, 2014

Great Service and A Beautiful Camaro!

by from Little Silver, NJ |

My sales guy got us the price and the car we wanted, no nonsense! Very service oriented. Scott Silver you're the best!

great service

by from Freehold, NJ |

my car was done very quick.. I had an 8am appointment and was out within one hour.

used truck purchase

by from Howell NJ |

Ahmed and the staff were great and made the buying process easy for us. Thanks!

September 8, 2014

Great car great dealer

by from Freehold NJ |

Great car, great people, I got a good deal on my 2014 Chevy Cruze. I have not yet used their service dept. I am however happy with the whole buying experience.

August 4, 2014

exceptional customer service

by from Neptune NJ |

The salesmen were exceptional in providing my husband and I with a vehicle we can afford within our budget.

August 4, 2014