Chevy of Freehold

Service 866-901-2168

Your Chevy Destination!!

Great car great dealer

by from Freehold NJ |

Great car, great people, I got a good deal on my 2014 Chevy Cruze. I have not yet used their service dept. I am however happy with the whole buying experience.

August 1, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

great service

by from Freehold, NJ |

my car was done very quick.. I had an 8am appointment and was out within one hour.

used truck purchase

by from Howell NJ |

Ahmed and the staff were great and made the buying process easy for us. Thanks!

September 8, 2014

exceptional customer service

by from Neptune NJ |

The salesmen were exceptional in providing my husband and I with a vehicle we can afford within our budget.

August 4, 2014

Buying A 2014 Chevy Impala SS with no promblems

by from Hazlet Township, NJ 07734 |

Mr. Ahmed and Claudio worked hand and hand to get me the closest 2014 Impala Super Sport. What I requested to be fixed, was done when I walked into the car show room.

August 4, 2014

Great service

by from Freehold, nj |

Our Sales person was Justin and he was very knowledgeable and patient with all our questions. He and his manager Claudio (CK) made every effort to address all our concerns and find a plan that was right for us. I would highly recommend this dealership.

July 8, 2014

Pine Belt is the best!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

Very professional. Highly recommend. Sales staff are excellent and take the time to find the best match of car that you are looking for.

June 28, 2014

David Gordon diamond in the rough.

by from Freehold, NJ |

David is the only gem in this place. I had a great car buying experience with him overall. He is excellent and knows his stuff. Pleasure dealing with a genuine guy.

June 28, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com .

Work with David Gordan! - A real car guy

by from Iselin, NJ |

I looked at a used Z4 with Dave and had a great time talking with him about cars. He is a "car guy's car guy" and a pleasure to deal with. While the car turned out to not be for me (I am too tall for such little convertibles), I look forward to working with Dave in the future when I find an alternative "fun car" to buy.

June 13, 2014

friendly & prompt service!

by from Freehold, NJ |

David is a friendly and informatative salesman. Down to earth and straight froward with figures. Very nice to deal with. Virtually hassle free buying process! I have shopped for other vehicles and this by far has been the best experience! David is a gem!!

June 13, 2014

Chevy coverage great; service rep responsiveness

by from Morganville, NJ |

Power train crapped out at 65K on 2010 Chevy Malibu. tow and repair covered under warranty, access to a loaner was wonderful. Service rep responsiveness needs some improvement

May 7, 2014