Chevy of Freehold

3712 U.S. 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

Buying A 2014 Chevy Impala SS with no promblems

by from Hazlet Township, NJ 07734 |

Mr. Ahmed and Claudio worked hand and hand to get me the closest 2014 Impala Super Sport. What I requested to be fixed, was done when I walked into the car show room.

August 4, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Great service

by from Freehold, nj |

Our Sales person was Justin and he was very knowledgeable and patient with all our questions. He and his manager Claudio (CK) made every effort to address all our concerns and find a plan that was right for us. I would highly recommend this dealership.

July 8, 2014

Pine Belt is the best!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

Very professional. Highly recommend. Sales staff are excellent and take the time to find the best match of car that you are looking for.

June 28, 2014

David Gordon diamond in the rough.

by from Freehold, NJ |

David is the only gem in this place. I had a great car buying experience with him overall. He is excellent and knows his stuff. Pleasure dealing with a genuine guy.

June 28, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com .

Work with David Gordan! - A real car guy

by from Iselin, NJ |

I looked at a used Z4 with Dave and had a great time talking with him about cars. He is a "car guy's car guy" and a pleasure to deal with. While the car turned out to not be for me (I am too tall for such little convertibles), I look forward to working with Dave in the future when I find an alternative "fun car" to buy.

June 13, 2014

friendly & prompt service!

by from Freehold, NJ |

David is a friendly and informatative salesman. Down to earth and straight froward with figures. Very nice to deal with. Virtually hassle free buying process! I have shopped for other vehicles and this by far has been the best experience! David is a gem!!

June 13, 2014

Chevy coverage great; service rep responsiveness

by from Morganville, NJ |

Power train crapped out at 65K on 2010 Chevy Malibu. tow and repair covered under warranty, access to a loaner was wonderful. Service rep responsiveness needs some improvement

May 7, 2014

Excellent Service; Clean Facilities

by from East Windsor, NJ |

I have been taking my 3 cars to Chevy of Freehold for routine maintenance for the last 5 years, since buying my first new car there in 2009. The experience has always been pleasant. I have been very satisfied with the quality of service. I recently brought my 2 newest cars in for service, on 2 consecutive days. I was privileged to have Franco Lotito as my service advisor on both occasions. His helpfulness, professionalism, and pleasant demeanor made these latest experiences at Chevy of Freehold extremely noteworthy. Thank you, very much Franco! And thanks once again Chevy of Freehold! Paul R. Kessler II

May 7, 2014

Mrs. Ruth Haft

by from Monroe township., nj |

Wonderfull service, however the waiting room for service is disgusting. Bathrooms are disgraceful

April 19, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Chevrolet of Freehold. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joep@pinebeltcars.com . Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

great experiene

by from jackson , nj |

My salesman ahemd was great, the general manager came over and thanked me for my purchase, great experience.

March 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. I'm thrilled that you had such a great experience. Please know that I will absolutely share your comments with Ahmed. Enjoy your vehicle and please do not hesitate to contact me, Joseph Pagano with any questions/concerns at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.