Suntrup Ford Westport

2020 Kratky Rd, St. Louis, MO 63114

New 888-392-1994
Used 877-284-6679
Service 888-461-9784

St. Louis' Home for Ford, Fair & Square!

went for a long shot

by from House Springs,MO |

i knew i was gonna have issues getting what i needed for my trade. and getting the financials to go through, but i tried anyways. sales and fincance were always up front about everything. they came as far as they could for my trade and was more than i was offered else where.my financing was actually really great signed one deal and had another come back with better rates. ended up with a great new 2012 mustang gt/cs. the atmosphere and environment was very clean and friendly. when i need another new car purchase i will return. everything was quick and easy was in and out in two and a half hours on a saturday. defiently my best car buying experience yet.

Very Disappointing

by from St. Louis, MO |

Other than the price and the finance manager, everything else about the experience with Suntrup Ford Westport was very disapointing and unprofessional. There was a dent in the new vehicle I was buying. We agreed that it would be fix so that it was like new. They put touch up paint on it! Unbelievable. Very poor saleswoman - promised a lot and never delivered.

July 3, 2013

Hi, My name is Elizabeth Durdel and I am the eCommerce Director at Suntrup Ford Westport. I am sincerely sorry to that you are disappointed with your experience and that you feel we handled your E-150 purchase unprofessionally. You are correct; there was a blemish on the van and because of that blemish we lowered the sale price for you an additional $300 as well as touched-up the spot before you took delivery. Our owner and General Manager, Jean Suntrup will be reaching out to you today. Or, if you like, please call her or myself at (314) 429-4455 at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. Thank you for your business at Suntrup Ford Westport. We appreciate your time and we look forward to resolving this situation for you.

Needs to initiate professional online protocol

by from Eldon, MO |

We were interested in purchasing a Nissan Xterra (2012), so our online searching led us to Suntrup Ford Westport--where one was listed with extremely low miles. Our hopes were to gain information from the dealer in order to buy (cash in hand) that day. Here is what happened: 1. Spoke to Richard with questions around 9 a.m. 2. Richard stated he would call back in a few minutes 3. Nearly 2 hours later, we call back for information about the vehicle--because Richard did not call back "in a few minutes," as his contact (with our answers) was supposedly in a meeting 4. He apologizes to us and states that he will call us back around 12:30 with our information. 5. We decide to drive up to St. Louis (about 2.5 hours away) to look at the vehicle ourselves, as we were getting nowhere on the phone. 6. Richard never did call back. 7. We arrive at the dealership . . . Richard informs us that the car has sold and that he is sorry he didn't call us. Even if one assumes that Richard could've been busy, he should've handed off his prospective dealings with us to another available sales rep. With technology as it is and phones fairly easy to use--this behavior from a sales rep is very difficult to understand. In addition, why would Suntrup advertise on the Internet without adhering to some kind of professional protocol that would be fair to all consumers: live or virtual.

February 23, 2013

Hi, My name is Elizabeth Durdel and I am the eCommerce Director at Suntrup Ford Westport. I am incredibly sorry about your experience at our dealership. There is absolutely no excuse for how your situation was handled. I would like to make this right for you. Please call me Monday at 314-429-4455 so we can discuss this further. I hope to hear from you and again, my sincerest apologies.

I would refer friends and family

by from st. louis |

Tony made everything so easy. I'm one that doesn't like to go looking for cars, but all the help that Tony provided changed my opinion of going to buy cars. His knowledge and care of my needs made my experience very pleasurable. I would refer friends and family to visit Tony and the rest of the sales team at Suntrup Ford Westport. I love my new Ford Focus. Thanks Tony for all your help.

they are a pleasure to work with

by from st. louis |

I recommend Suntrup, they are a pleasure to work with. The people are friendly and if there is any concern no matter how small, they take it seriously and try to resolve it. I found this out after the sale when I had a little trouble reaching Michael/Cindy, they immediately responded and answered my questions. Thank you Michael

I would recommend this dealership

by from st. louis |

I would recommend this dealership because I found Richard Chasnoff, Tony Skalnican and Michael Jackson (not the performer!!) to be professional, knowledgable and able to answer any questions I had about my purchase of the Ford F-150.

tailored the experience to us

by from St.louis |

Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and helpful. They answered all our questions and tailored the experience to us. The icing on the cake was how (relatively) quickly we were able to complete the process and drive off with our new Ford Focus!

entire experience was top notch

by from st. louis |

We stopped in to look at the new 2013 Ford Explorer. The entire experience was top notch from start to finish. Starting with the actually vehicle, the Ford is fantastic. We never thought we'd ever buy a Ford. Next the dealership, very pleasant experience. There was no pressure - period. And that alone was nice. We worked with Cindy Wilson and Michael Jackson (awesome name by the way :), and they were both fantastic thoughout the entire purchasing process. Thank you for such a great car buying experience. When we need our next car we'll definitly be coming back to Suntrup.

will def send any biz their way

by from st louis |

Awesome duo..I was stuck in a vehicle that I was totally upside don in and needed to get out of it. Talked to billy on phone and in person and when I got to the dealership I knew it was and uphill battle but low and behold in three hours, usually with other dealerships 1 to 2 days with nothing, Michael Jackson put the thriller in my loan and got me approved at a much lower int rate than I was paying. These two are a great combo and a great pleasure do biz with two hard workers who don't mind putting forth above average effort to build a great business relationship...they have my future business...they understood my delimna and fixed it to put me in a much better car....this dealership has a couple of great team members...will def send any biz their way.

Service dept. Westport.

by from Maryland Heights, Mo. |

I would like to thank the service personal for helping me with my transmission problem on my 2011 Ford Fiesta. They fixed the problem. Thank You, Mike Kaupas

November 5, 2012

Hi Mike, We're very happy to hear your Fiesta's transmission issue was resolved. Our Service Department cares and they go above and beyond when diagnosing and fixing a vehicle performance problems. Thank you for sharing your service experience with others, we sincerely appreciate it!