Davis Auto Sales

10016 Jeff Davis Hwy, Richmond, VA 23237

Used 888-221-0648

Don't take their word

by from Manassas, VA |

Don't take their word when you ask if the vehicle needs any work. I drove over 2 hours to look at a car they said needed no repair work. When I test drove it, I knew right away it needed a major repair that was very loud and obvious.

April 13, 2015

The vehicle that you were looking at is a lifted truck, and the few items that you mentioned that you wanted addressed on the vehicle were not uncommon for a lifted vehicle but we did however address those items the next day. As with any customer we welcome any vehicle to be thoroughly checked out by a mechanic of their choice, being as we go to extra lengths to ensure our vehicles are prepared safely before being sold. We apologize that you traveled the distance that you did, but we do sell vehicles nationwide and we try to keep our standards at the highest for our customers. Thank you. Davis Auto Sales

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I live in Tallahassee, FL. This was the best buying experience I have had. JW and Gail were easy to work with. Gail made the paperwork easy to do since I live out of state. JW was more than accommodating. We had agreed on one set of rims, they sent the wrong ones, JW did everything he could to find me another set, which he did. They sent the wrong set again and he was able to still find me a set of rims, mounted and balanced before I drove 11 hrs on Friday. Mind you these are not just any rims..... 22 x 14 in chrome mounted on 40" toyo open country MT is extremely hard to find in 2 days!!! JW stayed in constant contact with me giving me updates on the rim situation. Overall, if I was to buy another lifted truck....I would buy from Davis Auto Sales again.... Well worth the 11 hour drive. Professional, Courteous and extremely knowledgeable , Truck was even better in person, everything shown on the website was just like it should be in person.

March 21, 2015

Thank you Heath for you kind words. Your utmost satisfaction is our Job #1. We hope you are enjoying your truck.

Piece of junk

by from Virginia |

Where do I begin? I drove over a hour to go see a Jeep Wrangler that they claimed to be "good to go". I ended up buying it because it seemed like an overall good buy. Come to find out 15 days later it wouldn't start. New fuel pump plus installation $300. That repair was when the jeep was still under warranty, but three days after the warranty expired then battery and alternator needed to be replaced $300. Now there is a weird shaking going on and it seems to be the Ball Joints. Don't get me wrong the people were nice, but its all an act.

July 19, 2013

We are sorry you had troubles; as with any used vehicle there are issues that can and sometimes do arise... The fuel pump and alternator are both items that if you ask any mechanic, anywhere, they are unforeseen items. At any point one can go out without a moments notice -- 50,000 miles or 150,000 miles they just happen. When we received your call on the fuel pump issue we took the time to help you work thru the issue with several lengthy conversations and when the repair was made compensation was immediately sent out. As for the purchase -- just like with any, we always tell our customers it is your choice we put no pressure on anyone to purchase anything at any time. We wish all vehicles to have as much maintenance free use as possible. We do go to great efforts to ensure the check over procedures on all vehicles and customer satisfaction is the highest it can be at all times.