Acura of Omaha

Service 877-289-4513

Simply the Best!

Longtime repeat customer, A+++

by from Western Nebraska |

I have been a long time customer of Acura of Omaha and I must say I have a very hard time believing these guys are anything but great! I have always been treated like a king when I go there, in fact I drive 277 miles one way just to buy from them. My family and I have purchased 5 new Acura's and two used cars there and NEVER have I EVER had anything but a great experience. I just drove to Omaha 3 days ago to purchase a 2008 Acura TL from a description over the phone, it was exactly as described. I got a fair price out of my trade and paid a fair price for a way, way above average car. I strongly recommend you go try them for yourself, don't take some anonymous opinion for your next car, it's just too important. Acura, Acura of Omaha, Hans & JT get 2 thumbs up all the way IMHO. I just wish I had more money so I could buy another!

they take advantage of people

by from Omaha, NE |

My wife bought an Acura TL from Acura of Omaha before we were married, and always had the dealership service her car. One day my wife hits a pothole and the tire falls off the bead. She calls me, and I put the spare on, and tell her to stop by Acura of Omaha on the way to work to put the tire back on the wheel. After leaving the dealership, she calls me and says that the service department had told her that there was a nail in the side wall of the flat and had sold her a new tire. She had already left the service department and was late for work, so I ran down there reaching the dealership in less than a half-hour later. I asked to see the tire in question, and the mechanic directed me to a pile of tires. I pulled every tire that could have come off my wife?s car (about 15 or so), and inspected each of them. I did not find a single tire that had a nail in the sidewall, and almost all of them had more than half their tread left. Upon asking the mechanic about this, he offered the excuse that ?they must have taken the tires away?. I asked to see the manager, who told me that he could not talk to me, because I was not the purchaser of the car. My wife then called in and complained, and we received a letter from the manager, that apologized for the ?misunderstanding? (e.g. sorry you caught us trying to rip you off) and a check for half the amount of the tire. Final analysis, I am still out over 150 buck for a tire that I did not need and even more outraged that the manager offered false platitudes, but still kept half my money. Either Acura of Omaha was ripping off every person that brought in a flat tire that day, or they tried to take advantage of a young minority woman who did not know better. If you want an Acura, my advice is to drive to Kansas City.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

This company is something let me tell you! Purchased a vehicle over 4th of July weekend, it was from the used car area. Vehicle was great, and I love it! That being said, when they sold it to me, they didn't fill the tank, left it at a 1/4 of a tank. Never bought a car that wasn't full, the fluid levels were low and the indicator light came on otw home, and noticed it hadn't been maintained as the mileage was at the point where it needed an oil change. I asked for these three simple things to be handled, and was ignored. Expected so much more from a dealer that sells mid-luxury cars. JT the sales manager for used cars is one of those "old" sales guys who would try to upsell his own mother. The price I purchased was in the market, but the rest won't even let me rate the price good. James my sales guy who went on the test drive was okay, but he had his hands tied due to this JT guy. STAY AWAY!!!

Best new car purchasing experiece ever!

by from Omaha, NE |

I've purchased a lot of new cars over the past 45 years and this is the first time it has actually been enjoyable. The personnel respected my intelligence and decisions without any high pressure sales tactics -- that alone would qualify this as the best car buying experience ever. However, in addition, both the price quoted for the new vehicle and the price quoted for my trade-in met and exceeded my expectations. Administrative paper work was handled quickly and professionally. New car familiarization was professionally done and tailored to my needs. During this process I had the opportunity to look around the dealership -- everything was well maintained and spotless. In all respects an outstanding experience.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Omaha, NE |

I just bought a vehicle over the weekend from Tim P. out at Acura. Great experience! He really seems to understand what each customer needs and serve them accordingly. The facility is very clean and probably the nicest dealership in the metro area. Everything from the starbucks coffee to the modern and clean bathrooms. The entire staff seemed positive and friendly. I would definitely recommend Acura of Omaha to others!

Great Car-buying Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

I just purchased my new 2010 Acura TSX from Jeff H. at Acura of Omaha and could not be happier with my experience. I test drove the two certified pre-owned TSXs they had and fell in love with the 2010. Jeff was very accommodating and patient while I made my decision, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. The purchase of the vehicle was fast and easy, and I was pleased with the deal I got on the car. I would definitely recommend Acura of Omaha to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle!

Awesome "Game Day Service"

by from La Vista, Nebraska |

This was very easy, I know this dealership for years, I purchase my very first new car from them in 2004 so I knew the great reputation of the people and the dealership. I went back to find used car and walk away with used new car 2013 Sonata with only 1500 miles on it, WOW right? Great service and will to deal to sell their products. They are the best dearlership handsdown in OMAHA...Go Big RED.